[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you embraced your inner paladin? I believe what Arthas

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: innerpaladin.png (218KB, 177x435px)
innerpaladin.png
218KB, 177x435px
Have you embraced your inner paladin?

I believe what Arthas did to Stratholme was justified. He explained it clearly to Jaina and Uther what happened and what was going to happen if he didn't do anything.

If Jaina didn't leave him, he wouldnt have gone mad
>>
>>379428923
>He explained it clearly to Jaina and Uther what happened and what was going to happen if he didn't do anything.

Sure, but he was being an unconvincing douche at the same time that, as a result, lost their respect towards him and made him look like a deranged serial killing maniac.
>>
arthas was a noob. he got "1v1 me faggot" by mal'ganis and chased him.
>>
>>379429214
''Listen, Uther, there's something about the plague you should know. Oh no. It's too late. These people have all been infected. They may look fine now, but it's a matter of time before they turn into the undead.''

Seems straight forward to me.
>>
Arthas literally did nothing wrong
Why'd they bring shittidan back before him?
>>
>>379431501
Because he was really a good guy at the black temple and was ready to strike at the legion world till the players shown up.

It's if most of this fighting could be stopped like
Velen: Come and answer for your crimes!
Illidan: I'm TRYING to INVADE THE DEMON WORLD. STEP OFF.
>>
>>379431501
More importantly why do people like him?
Gets raped by maiev, cucked by malfurion, beaten by arthas, has panda logos on his blades but people still like him for some reason
>>
>>379432360
That was some bullshit they wrote in for Legion to make Illidan look like a good guy and it still doesn't justify the things he did.
>>
>>379432510
Because he's an edgy tormented ninja guy. It's impossible for 13 year olds not to like him.
>>
>>379433469
The chronicles is their new bible.
>>
>Culling
justified
>Betraying and murdering those mercenaries
NOT justified
>>
>Uther, I'm gonna need you to help me kill everyone in town
>Gee wizz Arthas that sounds evil, I'm just going to walk away instead of seeing why you'd want to do that, or to try and stop you

And they call Uther a great Paladin
>>
>>379435182
>Ogres, trolls and bandits
>Not justified for killing
>>
>>379436150
But they fought for him. They did nothing wrong.
>>
>>379436210
They helped burning those ships didnt they? They couldve refused and ran off then
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.