[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When you saw those two Assassins and Geralt said "I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: The-Witcher-2-Geralt-Boat.jpg (276KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
The-Witcher-2-Geralt-Boat.jpg
276KB, 1920x1080px
When you saw those two Assassins and Geralt said "I'm The Witcher, Two Assassins Of Kings" I thought it was kind of on the nose.
>>
>>379419669
There's too few Witcher 2 posts, so I'll take even these shitposts.
>>
>>379419669
These are literally never funny. Kys yourself, underaged retard.
>>
When the enhanced edition came out I remember thinking it was one of the best looking games ever.

It still looks fine, but my opinion doesn't really hold up.
>>
>>379420201
I think they're funny when they use the game's name in an inventive way. When they just say "I guess we really were the _____ all along" it's shitty.
>>
>>379420349
Still retarded and shitty. Drink bleach.
>>
Witcher 2 is easily the weakest game in the trilogy for me. It's still fun, but it doesn't have the charm of the first whilst also lacking the fleshed out world, rpg elements and quest structure of the second.

The soundtrack's also a massive step down from the other games.
>>
god, Witcher 2's super bloom and sharpening was fucking awful
pretty game overall but these were some shit decisions
>>
File: 1468480196726.gif (237KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1468480196726.gif
237KB, 320x320px
>>379420201
>Kill yourself yourself
nice one mate
>>
>>379421238
How's your first day on 4chan, Billy?
>>
>>379419870
Witcher 2 was legit mediocre tho
>>
Reminder that you're a faggot if you didn't keep the tattoo you get when you get mashed with the Blue Stripes.
>>
I'm playing TW1 now, I forgot to go to Shani's party and thus did not bang her. (Also gave Alvin to Triss). Is that a transferable decision to 2 and 3? Like, is she going to be cold to me or not even appear?
>>
>>379421768
Literally NOTHING from TW1 is transferrable to TW2.

I enjoyed TW1 a lot and it was super jarring to be thrown into TW2 because you get like 50 new people whose names you have to remember and different towns/cities/kingdoms in the span of like 2 hours. It's literally like a completely seperate game that's meant to set up TW3. Don't think too much while playing TW1.
>>
>>379422828
I may have been too literal with the LITTERALY NOTHING, but very inconsequential things in TW1 really add up to almost nothing in TW2. Adda's status (living/dead) mentioned in a passing conversation, Yeavinn mentioned by Geralt in a conversation with Iorveth in Vergen is only a passing mention too. The biggest one is whether or not you sided with Seigfried or not.
>>
>>379420709
I still think witcher 2 is a good game, but it feels almost generic compared to the other two (and especially one). It doesn't give me my slavboo fix.
>>
>>379422961
I lead the Scoiatel out of the bank. Also never got around to talking to him after the end of Act 2, apparently missed a quest. Is it too late to side with my bro Siegfried?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.