[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Regularly sell item for 50k on Market Board >Have been

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: 1491780579780.png (72KB, 353x439px) Image search: [Google]
1491780579780.png
72KB, 353x439px
>Regularly sell item for 50k on Market Board
>Have been doing this for about a month now and has been a reliable way to earn money
>In the last 24 hours, some faggot posts 10 listings for 20k

Wow, way to crash the fucking market. I wouldn't have cared if someone sold it for 40k or whatever but to shoot that fucking low is destroying the economy
>>
WHY do you hate the free market?
>>
>>379405112
Because there is an average value to items and by grossly undercutting other sellers ruins the value of those items as well as ruins the potential for the item to be sold for anything more. Even if everyone else keeps their prices at 50k, the faggot who keeps posting them for 19k is going to make all the earnings by cutting everyone else off so the only way to combat this is by ruining the market value and by creating the new threshold at 15k
>>
>>379405309
Looks like that brave seller is smashing your cartel, scum, feel the fury of the invisible hand.
>>
>>379405309
If it is profitbale to sell it for 19k than you are a fucking faggot and he did nothing wrong
If it is not profitable to sell it for 19k than you have nothing to worry about
>>
>>379405482
Not if you hire someone to hack their account and sell you everything for nothing, then leaving their account barren and changing their ign to "you fucked up"
>>
>>379405662
They're ruining the market. It's that plain and simple. Sorry you can't afford quality items.
>>
>>379405806
>ruining the market

For you. Sounds like he's making money while you don't sell anything.
>>
Monopolys rise and fall faggot. Get good
>>
>>379405806
>jew this mad the competition beat him
>>
H-hi! (holds up modern warfare remastered legacy pro edition(xbox 1 of course)) anyone want to join me for a good ole online gaming sesh :P? I have all the classics like Battlefield 1 , The new COD,and Halo Wars among many others! Just shoot me a message and let me know which one you want to play and I will hop one the ole Xbox-arooney lol (that's what I call it anyway) we can totally troll some noobs or MELT the opps lol. Anyway hope someone is down to pwn cuz I haven't had a gaming buddy in a while...... -_-
>>
>>379404895
Just buy his stock and relist it for effortless profit you fucking retard
>>
File: he mad.gif (1MB, 356x321px) Image search: [Google]
he mad.gif
1MB, 356x321px
>not knowing the rules of acquisition
>>
>>379406413
That would be a waste because it takes 5k to make so if I bought out all his stock at 20k and relisted them at 50k, he'd buy 1000 more and list them all at 20k again
>>
>>379406576
>it takes 5k to make
Holy fucking kek people actually bought that shit for 50?

>tfw always playing with friends covering all important production jobs.
>>
>>379404895
>only selling one particular item
Always have a backup product. Sell something else for a while until the prices climb back up.
>>
>>379404895
easy just buy from him at 20k and resell the items for 50k and you have all the market to yourself
>>
>>379404895
are you a retard? Buy them and resell at your price.
>>
>>379406878
Yeah, the MB has always sold them for 50k give or take but the cost is about 5k. I was honestly surprised when I started selling them on the market because I'd sell one for 50k in a matter of 30 minutes, get another and post it to sell it yet again.
>>379407049
>>379407139
See >>379406576
>>
>>379407168

I recommend to you buying a economics book
>>
>>379407168
*an

I recommend you buy a grammar book
>>
what games have good player markets? i want to be a jew
>>
>>379408056
EVE is the ultimate Jew game. Its full on market and industry simulation all the way down to resource collection and securing that space
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.