[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The battle of hoth bad been in almost every star wars game ever

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: BattleOfHoth-ST.jpg (460KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
BattleOfHoth-ST.jpg
460KB, 1024x768px
The battle of hoth bad been in almost every star wars game ever released.

So /v/, what was the best video game representation of it?
>>
>>379396571

Battlefront 2's version where you play as a Stormtrooper invading the base.

Or the hunt mode bonus where you play as Rebels trying to clear the base of Wampa's
>>
>>379396571
EA battlefront

just kidding
>>
Star Wars Triology Arcade
>>
>>379396571
atari' "Bird vs Camel"
>>
>>379398008
Fucking this
>>
>>379396571
rogue squadron N64
>>
>>379397858
Except its probably true. It feels the most like the movie.

I don't think any game really did the whole trench thing though with the rebels just waiting for the walkers to get close, without any footsoldiers accompanying the walkers.
>>
>>379396571
Battlefront 2.

I'd argue it is still the best Star Wars game period with strong competition from KOTOR and Republic Commando as third.
>>
>>379398415
Objectivly wrong

>that one At-At in the canyon that was impossible to take down with the retarded n64 controller.

Rouge squadron version>>379398358
was better in every way.
>>
>>379398619
I'd go with jedi outcast 2 personally
>>
File: hq.jpg (8KB, 162x178px) Image search: [Google]
hq.jpg
8KB, 162x178px
>>379396571
Rogue One's Battle of Scarif is my favorite Star Wars battle ever
>>
>>379398692
>Star Wars Triology Arcade
never played it anon
but I did play this>>379398221
>>
>>379396571
The impact of playing Shadows of the Empire in it's time hasn't left me. So I'm partial.
>>
>>379398692
Also wrong. It's not even the best version in the series. The Hoth mission from rogue leader is easily better.
>>
For some reason I thought the second was called Rouge squadron instead of Rouge leader. I'm dumb.

I agree that it's the best iteration of the series
>>
>battle
>one trench line with a platoon of rebs
>4 at-ats and some droid scouts
honestly sw didn't give game companies much to work with
>>
>>379396571
nothing will change my nostalgia for shadow of the empire's hoth battle.
>>
>>379400597
>battle
>2 major armies(probably the most elite of both sides) fought
>major decisive victory for one side that was a huge political victory as well.
> other side was crippled, forced to become nomadic again, lost hundreds of troops, pilots and crew. Lost half of their most elite pilots.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.