[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Give this shit a whirl for free, 'cause why not? >Everything

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1111.jpg (128KB, 900x450px) Image search: [Google]
1111.jpg
128KB, 900x450px
>Give this shit a whirl for free, 'cause why not?
>Everything about it looks and sounds like a Z grade FTP game, but that was expected.
>Start up the tutorial.
>Assaulted by abysmal VAing and "humor", but that was expected.
>Getting frame drops in a game that looks like it was from 2007.
>Work out that the GFX settings were capped to 22-60 fps. For some reason this setting exists and was killing my FPS. Set it higher and move on.
>Movement and shooting feel like absolute shit, really floaty and slow.
>Low level gameplay seems to be a fairly dull mashup of an extremely dumbed down arena shooter (one weapon, two abilities) and an moba with tedious bulletsoak creeps.
>Finish up the tutorial and jump into the single player missions.
>Have to wait in line to play the single player mission on their game server in 2017.
>Give the terrible storyline cinematic a minute or so before skipping (unbelievably boring and unfunny).
>First mission involves running through an empty level collecting shards and listening to com chatter about some bullshit.
>Get stuck on some scenery, can't even kill myself to get unstuck.
>Have to quit the level and get back in line to do the first mission from the start.

How the fuck did this shit even get made? Like, borderlands might not have been the best series ever, but its pure gold next to this shit. If someone told me that gearbox was pulling a practical joke and the "FTP" version was actually a amateur unity asset flip that they switched for the real game I could believe it, because the possibility that a bunch of professionals thought that this garbage was acceptable, let alone would sell well is just mindblowing.

How the fuck is this real?
>>
>>379393802
maybe you just lack a sense of humor, I found some of it funny, OR MAYBE, you dont want to give it an honest try, ya know your nagging quite a bit you sweet little cuck
>>
>>379394891
If you find nu-gearbox shit unironically funny you're an underage newfag and you need to live
>>
Gearbox are a bunch of delusional fucknuggets.

Fuck 'em.
>>
>>379395046
what would you recommend mister oldfag, holup lemme guess. OVERWATCH
>>
>>379394891
Hi Randy.
>>
>>379395249
oi, its not randy, its anthony burch. stop assuming who I am faggot
>>
>>379393802
Maybe it's too BADASS for you to handle.
>>
I thought you had to buy the game to play the campaing?
>>
>>379395606
you can only play like 1 chapter, the rest you gotta pay for
>>
>>379395606
>>379395794
OP here, finished the first mission, which is pretty lackluster. I probably wouldn't bother playing it for free, let alone paying however much they want for it now.
Been sitting in line for the only unlocked gamemode for 15 minutes now and I'm guessing that even now that its FTP there are too few players for a multiplayer queue to ever pop. Uninstalling now.

I came in expecting a terrible experience and I was still disappointed with the game. Wew, laddy.
>>
>>379396274
im gonna buy a copy for me self and another one for your sake
>>
>>379396459
now hold up hotshot, i'm sure there are better ways you can spend 5 dollars.
>>
>>379393802
>he doesn't like Oscar Mike
>>
File: 1437561160012.gif (2MB, 360x270px) Image search: [Google]
1437561160012.gif
2MB, 360x270px
>>379396674
>>
>>379395136
cringe
>>
>>379396274
Pepole are only really playing with bots. Bot queues are like <5 minutes.
>>
>>379395136
>this is your average battleborn player
Explains a lot.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.