[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you have forward head posture, /v/? https://www.youtube.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: forward-head.png (199KB, 660x398px) Image search: [Google]
forward-head.png
199KB, 660x398px
Do you have forward head posture, /v/?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JA3O0NVb-sk
>>
>>379392335
Yes, it's fixable though
>>
>>379392335
me on the right
>>
Fuck I have this.
Gonna try that, thanks
>>
>>379392335
thanks for the info op
>>
>>379392335
doing the lord's work
>>
My chiropractor gave me corrective stretches/exercises to do ages ago to help with that.

Basically anyone who works at a desk with a computer, or who spends all day shitposting (sometimes the two collide) will atrophy their muscles until their heads hunch forward.

I want to get myself one of those raisable standing-desk things but I don't have the cash for one yet.
>>
>>379393710
>>379393863
>>379394037
samefag much?
>>
who else /FUCKINGMOVINGAROUNDMYENTIRENECKAREAANDSHOULDERSHOLYFUCKAAAA/ here?
>>
>>379392335
I used to but once I became aware of it I made a conscious effort to correct my posture.
>>
>>379394105
They're all different ips dude
>>
I used to. But I fixed it with some simple exercises
>>
>>379392335
Nope. Im sure my lazy fat pos siblings have it though
>>
>>379394061
By a neck pillow it will help you keep your head from going forward while you are at your desk.
>>
>>379394061
>chiropractor
why do people say that they don't know shit?
>>
I've been working at my new job for less than a week and I already feel myself sitting like this. How do I fix it before it gets worse?
>>
>>379392335
>Sitting on a chair
>Neck starts hurting
>Try to get my posture as correct as possible
>Neck starts hurting even more
>>
>>379394436
I know medical doctors look down on them. Although in my experience they know a lot about posture, muscles, etc., they usually try to pressure you into weekly visits (gotta make their cash) for adjustments/back-cracks/massages to make sure "you're on the right path", which can get tiresome.

>>379394867
generally it's good practice to get off your duff once every hour for a few minutes and walk around. It at least helps you from having your body totally settle into place.
>>
>>379395410
>I know medical doctors look down on them. Although in my experience they know a lot about posture, muscles, etc., they usually try to pressure you into weekly visits (gotta make their cash) for adjustments/back-cracks/massages to make sure "you're on the right path", which can get tiresome.
Kinda sucks that they are still looked down that much.
>>
>>379394436
There's two kinds of chiropractors.

The first is true to the original creation by DD Palmer, on the principle that every possible ailment in the body is caused by poor spinal alignment, derived from bonesetting. Chicken pox? Bad posture. AIDS? Bad posture. Broken bone? Bad posture. It's on the same level as homeopathy.

The second is an interpretation of - or re-categorization by - physical therapy, which is focused on what problems are scientifically proven to be caused by bad posture, and how to resolve them. Like acupuncture, there are provable benefits to the practice, through they don't extend to the original claims.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.