[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>there are people on /v/ who will never ever experience this

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 6

File: IMG_6445.jpg (320KB, 819x1024px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6445.jpg
320KB, 819x1024px
>there are people on /v/ who will never ever experience this masterpiece because the fell for the reddit master race meme
>>
File: 1426468588667.jpg (68KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1426468588667.jpg
68KB, 1280x720px
Are you sure about that?
I'm one of the biggest PC master race supremacists out there and even then I bought a PS4 for Bloodborne (and I'm currently enjoying the shit out of Nioh).
>>
im sure the same people secretly funding all the japanese consoles emulators development projects will get around to creating a ps4 emulator in the near future
>>
File: whoa.jpg (581KB, 2268x832px) Image search: [Google]
whoa.jpg
581KB, 2268x832px
>there are people on /v/ who will never ever experience this masterpiece
Yeah, most the sonybros going by sales
>>
File: 1493668881821.jpg (32KB, 285x267px) Image search: [Google]
1493668881821.jpg
32KB, 285x267px
>>379377973
This is the real patrician way. You can't truly call yourself the master race unless you're actually an idort. A PS4, a hacked PS3, a PS2 with an exploited memcard and HDD in it and a PC mean I can play almost anything I could possibly desire at a moments notice, and emulate what I don't (yet) have the original platform for.
>>
>>379377830
PC Master Race only meant anything when consoles were hastily-produced wrecks with shit graphics and Sony and Microsoft were competing to see who could sell the biggest pile of shit for the most money and get people to thank them for the service.

Now most of that bullshit has faded out, or has at least settled just below the surface of public consciousness. I still play PC whenever I can, but a PS4 is more than adequate.

Xbox is still hot garbage though.
>>
>>379378169
/v/ only has 100,000 posters though
>>
If you can afford a high end pc you should be able to easily afford any console as well
>>
>>379378320
>PC Master Race only meant anything when consoles were hastily-produced wrecks with shit graphics
The difference in graphics has gotten much bigger recently. At launch the 360/ps3 could beat high end PCs, now the ps4/xbone got beat by budget computers at launch
>>
>>379378320
>ps4 is more than adequate

How the fuck can you stomach 900p and 20fps? It's disgusting. I don't give a shit about memes, but being able to play 144fps 1440p is just absolutely incomparable. It's not "adequate", it's a miserable experience that sucks the fun out of it. I guess if you've just never experienced better you just don't know what you're missing, but that's really not an excuse. It's just logic that it's a better experience.
>>
>>379377830
I really want to play this and the new spiderman but I'm not buying a console for 2-3 games. Hopefully this E3 shows something good. Even then it'll probably just be fucking cancelled afterwards
>>
It fucking slays me. Such a great game. It's the literal antimatter to retarded normies though.

>recommend it to friend who just bought a PS4
>tell him it's hard but its actually easier to learn than Dark Souls.
>"Awesome dude gonna grab it."
>See him online playing it once, ask him about it a few days later at work
>"Man I had to trade that back in. It's WAYYY too hard."
>Ask him what was so hard
>"Yeah I could even beat the first boss, shitty game doesn't even give you weapons."
>Don't remember that, ask him the bosses name
>"It was the werewolf in the hospital place."
>Literally couldn't get past the tutorial enemy.
>>
>>379378479
I play all my games on the highest settings, that doesn't stop me from enjoying older games with worse graphics. Bloodborne plays fine, it has technical issues of course but everything else about it is incredible
>>
>>379378479
i have no problem playing nes games either.
i think the point is that the games work as they are intended. that is all you need to enjoy the experience. of course if the game is multiplatform there is no excuse
>>
PS4+PC master race.

Owning Nintendo consoles is fine too, but I never got into their games when I was a kid so they don't really have any appeal to me now.
>>
File: gn2_1024x768.jpg (380KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
gn2_1024x768.jpg
380KB, 1024x768px
>>379377830
desu as someone on pc most of the time these days whenever i get free time to play vidyas. There are times i wish i had money to buy a ps4 console and just sit back and casual game, that's what i miss about playing on old ps2 consoles is your mind can just go blank and not worry about too much.
>>
>PS4 + PC + 3DS

Is there a better combinatoin?
>>
>>379378631
>>379378641
I'm not saying I don't enjoy BB, because it's one of my favorite games. To think that the experience wouldn't be exponentially better on a PC though is just either memeing or just being contrary. I couldn't contain my excitement when DaS1 came out on PC.
>>
>>379378805
>To think that the experience wouldn't be exponentially better on a PC though is just either memeing or just being contrary.
When did anyone ever say this?

Of course it would be better on the pc. It's not on the pc though so it doesn't matter
>>
>justifying buying a $400 blu-ray player

WEW LAD
E
W
L
A
D
>>
>>379378479
>How the fuck can you stomach 900p and 20fps? It's disgusting. I don't give a shit about memes, but being able to play 144fps 1440p is just absolutely incomparable.

I don't? The majority of games I paly are in 1080p or 4k and I haven't played a game on PS4 that dropped under 30FPS for more than one second - the last two games I played on it which were Horizon and Ni Oh were literally solid 30FPS and 60FPS like the OP said you FELL FOR A MEME you don't own a PS4 and don't know what it is like to play one.
Also

>1440P
Your resolution may be 4k but you are probably stuck playing it on a shitty 25 inch monitor 2 and a half feet from your face and could have paid the same price for a 50 inch in the same resolution of objectively better hardware quality.

>144FPS
Higher frames per second is nothing but a visual placebo - it is IMPOSSIBLE to prove otherwise, and the only reason you can ACTUALLY see the difference between it and 60FPS is because you are - once again - have your monitor sitting two and half feet from your face because you FELL FOR A MEME
>>
Bought a PS4 just for this, and got dissapointed, it's good, don't get me wrong, but faaaaarrrrr from what it's memed out to be. Still, one of the better from bloodbourne/souls series, being second only to 3 and even that not by much.
before you say I have shit taste, know that 3 was my first game from the series, so it beats das and bloodborne(didn't buy 2 cause no money and demon souls cause no ps3)
>>
>>379377830
Dark souls 3 has
>Better leveling waifu
>Better story
>Better atmosphere
>Better level design
>Better enemy variety
>Better bosses
>Better final dlc
Name me a single reason why should anyone play bb instead of Miyzaki Magnus opus das3
>>
>>379378940
That spoiler only further confirms how much a of failure you are
>>
>>379377830
I ain't buying a game for £400
>>
>>379378926
>Higher frames per second is nothing but a visual placebo

i'm not even that guy but wtf are you smoking
>>
>>379378479
Beware, this poster is a shitposter.
DO NOT REPLY.
Observe the way he uses exaggerated facts on both sides of the argument. It isn't a valid comparison and is just made to get (You)'s. He isn't "with" either side and infact has likely just wandered in off of the catalogue with some standard pepe's and "lole baited u" replies ready to be launched.
AGAIN. DO NOT REPLY TO THIS POSTER
>>
>>379378914
>heh bloodborne

Bloodborne gave these shitters the only chance at return fire they will ever have. A 27 FPS meme.
>>
>>379378859
If it ran at an acceptable framerate on PS4 it might be worth playing
>>
>>379378194
>no 3ds, 2ds, wiiu or switch
>no xbone or xbox360
How dare you call yourself an idort.
btw, newfag here since 2012, i know what idort means, but never understood where it came from, care to share?
>>
>>379378805
>To think that the experience wouldn't be exponentially better on a PC though is just either memeing or just being contrary
this.

also why this happens?
mom or grandma:
>"i don't like laptops"
>"why?"
>"they don't have the mouse"

or with teens or alpha normies:
>"why don't just play it on pc?"
>"i don't like using keyboard and sitting in front of the screen"

holy shit
>>
>>379377830
>PS5 comes out
>get BB and PS4 for 100 bucks
>can get an objective view on it unlike fanboys who spent over 500 bucks to play it now
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BLFatxFg0nM&t=54

Why would anyone play the inferior version of Bloodborne with 30FPS and bad frame pacing when they can play it on PC 4K 60FPS locked frame pacing and look far better than console shit?
>>
>>379377973
Salamandandrey?
>>
>>379378984
Hey, the first game in a series youvplay will always be your favorite, that doesn't mean I don't acknowledge the fact that das1 has better bosses, or that bb has the best atmosphere, but 3 has a special place cause it was my first in the series, that and the fact that it's a bit more fastpaced.
>>
>>379378926
>Higher frames per second is nothing but a visual placebo
>you can ACTUALLY see the difference
so which is it champ? You CAN see it or it ISN'T there? Because those two statements pretty solidly conflict with one another. If it was nothing but a placebo then how could someone see it?
>>
>>379379083
Poorly drawn comic
>>
>>379379241
>started with demon's souls
>played each game on release day
Bloodborne is easily the best
>>
>>379379319
Ok, there is also a different story about why I enjoy das3 more than bb, but it's kinda stupid amd sad, so won't share
>>
>>379379318
Oh, ok, so it has no deeper meaning, got it, thx
>>
>>379378726
This.

Playing on PC you have to download and tweak config files, reinstall drivers and redistributes research the game's compatibility with your hardware configuration and then troubleshoot potential issues due to incompatibilities, and this all has to be done per game, often multiple times in order to play a game to completion.

Sometimes you just want to "plug-and-play" and that's where the convenience of consoles shine.
>>
>>379379673
i think this is issue only if you want to play the latest and hottest games.

also most of the time the problem is in your head; you have so much freedom to tweak the experience so you will never settle in even when the game would have been playable from the beginning.
>>
>>379379419
Would you just stop posting
>>
>>379379841
No.
>>
>Not owning more than one platform
In the era of multiplats a PC is kindof a no brainer, a console is fine too but if you play lots of games you may aswell play them at their finest on PC.
>>
I play ds2 at 120 fps why would I need Trashbourneo at 20
>>
>>379379673
>download and tweak config files, reinstall drivers and redistributes research the game's compatibility with your hardware configuration and then troubleshoot potential issues due to incompatibilities, and this all has to be done per game, often multiple times in order to play a game to completion.
>I haven't touched a pc in over a decade
Literally the only times I have to do any of this is when I mod a game, and in that case it's fucking worth it.
Any game I don't mod, I just install the game, start it, and play.
Except to get Dark Souls to run properly, but even as shitty as that port is, it's still way better than playing it on a console.
>>
currently playing through bloodborne and the ONLY thing it does better is dungeons
>>
>>379377830
>30 fps
>frame pacing issues
Explain how Bloodborne wouldn't be a better game on PC
>>
>>379378585
Are you kidding? This is probably the most normie of the Souls games.
>>
>>379382175
Bloodborne don't have frame pacing issues. I fiinished it without problems. PC is irrelevant platform that's why gets less games.
>>
>>379378951
Because Bloodborne has
>Better leveling waifu
>Better story
>Better atmosphere
>Better level design
>Better enemy variety
>Better bosses
>Better final dlc

Also it's nice to have privilage of playing both games.
>>
File: 1410603230585.png (181KB, 448x463px) Image search: [Google]
1410603230585.png
181KB, 448x463px
>>379379218
>when they can play it on PC
>>
>>379380871
autism
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.