[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Games you would like to play, but never will because you've

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Borderlands1[1].jpg (271KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Borderlands1[1].jpg
271KB, 960x540px
For me its Borderlands. I feel like I've missed the train on this series.
>>
Do you mean graphics-wise? The game is the same as it has always been. It's not like it's CoD. You just need to be careful in the second game, because the "balance" makes enemies a heck of a lot harder to kill.
>>
>>379376603
Perfect game to play with a girl. Would recommend it just for that.
>>
>>379376831
Thought the same and played Borderlands 2 with my gf. We got bored after like 25hours
>>
File: Fallout-1-Free-Download[1].jpg (521KB, 1024x555px) Image search: [Google]
Fallout-1-Free-Download[1].jpg
521KB, 1024x555px
I've heard Fallout 1 is better than 2, but by now it just feels to dated to get into. I don't mean graphics-wise, I mean that newer games just tend to be cozier with less grinding and surprise fuck-you's.
>>
>>379376603
As someone whose been on this train for a while, let me tell you, you didn't miss much.

Boring gameplay, boring empty worlds, boring sound design

But to answer your actual question...

>X-Com
>Planescape: Torment
>Fallout 1-2

Pretty much all the really 'amazing' PC gaming classics from the 90's, cause I was a sega kid and never even had a computer with internet access till '99. Even then it was a POS with no gfxcard or sound driver
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrvHhBZ750s
Anarchy fucking Reigns, If they released it on Ps4 now id pick it up in a heartbeat.
>>
>>379376603
I played that with my Steam Bro and we had a blast. Fun times.

Tried to replay it some time ago... it's not the same when you're playing alone.
>>
File: 1496777506007.png (328KB, 368x530px) Image search: [Google]
1496777506007.png
328KB, 368x530px
>>379377039
Thats Fallout Tactics but image says it is Fallout 1.
>>
>>379376603
The Witcher. I didn't like the books so I didn't buy the first game. I feel like I need to the series in order and I just don't feel like playing 1 and 2.
>>
Metal Gear Solid for me. I never got into the series during the PlayStation era and when I was old enough to be truly interested the story had become so convoluted that there was no way to get into the series without playing the first couple installments.
>>
>>379378547
emulate the first one sometime this year. Its the only one you ~really~ must be familiar with.
>>
>>379376603
I played the first Borderlands and I found it to be a boring shooter with a gimmicky loot system and mediocre talent tree bolted onto it.
>>
>>379377039
I don't think Fallout 1 is better than 2. Although 2 was my first Fallout game and then I played 1.
I beat Fallout 1 once but I keep returning to Fallout 2 every other year to replay it
>>
>see cousin playing Dragon Age: Origins
>Looks cool, I'll buy it
>Download it, don't play it immediately
>Go to play it a month or so ago
>Why do these graphics look so bad
>Look it up, it's released 9 years ago
>It's been sitting in my computer for almost a decade
>Think about all the years gone and opportunities wasted in that time
>Uninstall and go to sleep
>>
>>379376603
Perfect game to play with your little brother.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.