[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

When does this game actually become challenging? Because so far

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: F-Zero_GX_box_artwork.png (186KB, 250x355px) Image search: [Google]
F-Zero_GX_box_artwork.png
186KB, 250x355px
When does this game actually become challenging? Because so far compared to Redout this is a joke of a game.
>>
stop tryharding on the internet anon

you're like the pathetic losers on SM3DW that only post "easy" on the hard levels, proving they thought it WAS hard but want to try to show off, which inadvertedly proves they're shit

You're doing the same now, by bragging about how a hard game is easy, you're admitting you think it's hard by thinking saying it's easy is bragging

tl;dr: kys
>>
>>379370401
Looks like a little baby was offended because I called his "legendary super hard" video game out for what it is.
>>
>>379370553

Prove its easy then, faggot.
>>
>>379370050
>Because so far compared to Indie shit
Discarded.

Indie shit can be as hard as they want because they're not serious licences, they don't care about sales / public appreciation / stock exchange. It's like complaining about mario not being kaizo mario.
>>
>>379370050
I need to go back to this, I remember being hype to play it but dropping off a bunch of stages into the story mode thing or whatever had all the cutscenes but I never finished it. I just sort of stopped playing it.

Same with Starfox on the cube, except I know which bullshit mission caused me to quit and it was the jumping in an out of an arwing to clear the inside of a base and fly out to stop approaching missles I just kept timing out on.
>>
>>379370050
meme all you want but story mode is legitimately one of the hardest things in a non-indieshit game ever
>>
>>379370850
>F-Zero isn't meant to be hard! You can't compare them!

Lmao
>>
>>379370050
What cup class are you on? Because Expert and Master Class AI is brutal along with later tracks. And Chapter 7 Very Hard is one of the hardest racing experiences you'll have.
>>
>>379370553
not unless you post definitive proof

otherwise you just outed yourself a faggot
>>
>>379371561
Expert, came first every race so far. Compared to the Redout boss stages this is nothing. The tracks are wide open as fuck with no punishment for being off the racing line.

https://youtu.be/5g0rfeZ5qcM
>>
>>379371757
What cup? Cause Ruby and Sapphire cups are ez mode tracks. Emerald and Diamond have some hard as fuck tracks like Cosmo Terminal and Phantom Road.
>>
Unlock the arcade tracks then
>>
>>379371906
I'm on Ruby. It better seriously get harder after this.
>>
>>379372173
>no track has more that 5 stars
>muh it's not hard
Try the Diamond cup in expert.
>>
Have fun with chapter 7 and Deathborn after that.
>>
>>379371398
Who are you quoting ? retard
>>
>>379372173
No shit you're on the babby mode tracks. Sapphire is where you'll start to require using the L and R buttons to make turns, and Emerald and Diamond cups will utterly break you. Cosmo Terminal notably is 99.5% railess.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.