[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How much do you care about trophies? What percentage of trophies

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_8157.jpg (34KB, 341x431px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8157.jpg
34KB, 341x431px
How much do you care about trophies? What percentage of trophies do you usually get for a game before moving on to a different game, or do you just move on as soon as you finish story and hit credits? Do you ever aim to get platinum trophies for certain games?
>>
>>379367739
Too much I am afraid, I love them as progress meter.

I rarley platinum games but I for example wont be bothering with Switch unless they bring some kind of trophy system.
>>
Depends.
Fighting games I usually have shitty %s, like USF4 have less than 10%. Fighting is just something i play once in a while on a whim
Then there are those games with online trophies/achievs that I will never bother, unless is just 3 or 4 trophies that I can get by playing casually with a friend
Then rpgs I usually miss 2 trophies or so, always due to multi-playthroughs or some rng bullshit to make 100 items

The only real games I care about are things like Ratchet & Clank, shit you play it normally and unlock them by exploring the worlds. Those games even without trophies you would eventually replay them over the course of years. Same shit like a Mario Bros, a Zelda Lttp, or a classic Sonic

In short, if it's a chore I will not do them.
>>
>>379367739
I have never given a shit about trophies. I don't particularly mind them either except when they destroy the ambience.

Even for Dark Souls, a game that I've put more than 1000 hours into, I don't have all the trophies.
>>
Who is that semen demon?
>>
>>379368648
I feel like I should add one caveat: the pure bladestone weapon trophy I got in Demon's Souls made me quite happy when it popped up.
>>
>>379368659
Google says Anri Okita but idk.
>>
>>379368659
anri okita?
i recognize those boobs
>>
I think trophies are useless and only there to artificially extend gameplay.

If your game is actually good you'll want to replay it regardless of trophies, thats how the old gen games survived.

Now everyone wants little autistic blips to feel like they're enjoying the game.
>>
I used to think I didn't give a shit about trophies but then I got back into playing Nintendo games regularly and it's nice, it's like there's a weight off my shoulders. That may just be from your mom taking a break from sitting on my face but I'd like to think that's the lack of trophies and being able to play how I want freely.
>>
I don't really care, I have no ideas how many trophies I have or where they're from. Trophies are funny when they appear after you do something outlandish the game shouldn't have considered likely.

I would like trophies and achievements more if you could choose one to display in your profile or something. That way I'd at least read them and probably compete the stupid or cool ones.
>>
File: 4747348282.jpg (46KB, 544x462px) Image search: [Google]
4747348282.jpg
46KB, 544x462px
>>379367739
I just don't do the

>multiplayer
>luck Base
>make you finish the game several times

So this can make games % go all over the place.

Back in the Ps3 I just used the trophy unlocker on cfw ps3 to get the ones I didn't want to bother with.
On the other hand now I have 56 platinum's that I don't deserve, but since absolutely no one cares about other peoples trophies, this is not a problem.
>>
>>379367739
her breasts are PERFECT
>>
>>379368764
>>379368789
You are both correct
>>
>>379367739
i care and don't care. i like that they are there as progress markers and platinuming a game makes it feel like you've done everything in the game. if i really like the game, i'll try to platinum it. like kingdom hearts 2 i platinumed twice.
>>
>>379367739
why is Anri getting her eyes checked? Is she getting old?
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.