[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is the best game of Resident Evil franchise Say something

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

File: resident_evil_4.jpg (360KB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
resident_evil_4.jpg
360KB, 1600x1000px
This is the best game of Resident Evil franchise
Say something nice abut him
>>
>>379365779
I liked his jacket.
>>
>>379365779
I liked his confidence and sense of humor
>>
>>379365779
The older I get, the more ridiculous his hair looks
>>
>>379365779

Bingo?
>>
dat jacket
>>
File: 15521_front.jpg (49KB, 640x895px) Image search: [Google]
15521_front.jpg
49KB, 640x895px
Loved RE from the very beginning. I hoped 4 would be a really scary one, but instead what I got was a game that was fucking groundbreaking during the time. RE4 is incredible. The level design was top notch. Leon was a great protagonist. I loved the inventory management. Combat was fresh. The boss fights were memorable. The atmosphere was great. And not even once did the game feel repetitive(at least for the first two acts)
>>
>>379365827
Same
>>
>>379366214
Fuck. The "at least for the first two acts" part was meant for the game having a good atmosphere. The game never felt repetitive. That's all.
>>
>the entirety of the Castle area
The series will never top it.
>>
>>379365779
It's the most polished turd
>>
>>379366420
>what is RE7
>>
He came for Ashley.
>>
>>379365827
Dirty thievin' ganados
>>
>>379366741
>what is you having shit taste
>>
>>379365779
That game is so unbelievably incredible.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.