[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>ITT series' or genre's that need to fucking die

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 9

File: justfuckingdie.jpg (36KB, 555x250px) Image search: [Google]
justfuckingdie.jpg
36KB, 555x250px
>ITT series' or genre's that need to fucking die
il start

anything with turn based combat
side scroller fighting games that dont allow FFA or 2v2
Call of Duty (all of them)
Battlefield (all of them)
Final Fantasy (seriously fuck it.)
>>
>>379365434
t. babby who can't handle easy chess
kys
>>
File: 3b2.jpg (5KB, 176x187px) Image search: [Google]
3b2.jpg
5KB, 176x187px
>>379365434
OP here happy to continue until you autistic fags being to scream REEE

>World of Warcraft
>Everquest
>Fire Emblem
>>
>>379365434
>Im too autistic to understand dumbed down chest
Kys autistic faggot.
>>
File: 458.jpg (32KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
458.jpg
32KB, 640x480px
>>379365519
>implying it takes 5 "turns" for a knight to kill a pawn
lmao
>>
>>379365576
>Fire Emblem
What is the problem with it?
>>
>>ITT series' or genre's that need to fucking die
>series' or genre's
Stop it.
>>
>>379365434
>anything with turn based combat

You are silly.
>>
File: 0a0.png (129KB, 480x480px) Image search: [Google]
0a0.png
129KB, 480x480px
>>379365660
everything
>>
File: 37d.jpg (33KB, 620x367px) Image search: [Google]
37d.jpg
33KB, 620x367px
>>379365737
no.

continuing

fucking Kart Racers
any game that diverts from the original genre of the series I.E. Kingdom hearts Chain of memories, pokemon pinball.
>>
>>379365434
Is that Dofus?
>>
>>379365774
>Kenan and Lel
>>
File: 3cb.jpg (328KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
3cb.jpg
328KB, 960x544px
>>379365434
>Blizzard
the company as a whole, havent made shit worthwhile since Warcraft 3
>Metal Gear
its done, end it now on a mediocre note.
>Street Fighter
aside from my previous statement about side scrolling fighters being outdated and fucking dumb, this series as a whole is just... just fucking aweful, the best thing about it is poison and thats only because she's a trap and makes amazing R34
>LITTERALY EVERY GAME BASED ON AN ANIME
fucking naruto mostly but name one that isnt shit that started as an anime
>>
>>379366051
Nah. Regalia
>>
File: Regalia Main Chars.jpg (519KB, 980x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Regalia Main Chars.jpg
519KB, 980x1920px
>>379366051
It's White Power Tactics: The Game
>>
>>379365660
Not him but FE is gutter trash that adopts an outdated method of gameplay choices and refuses to update, panders to the lowest common denominator,and because of this, has one of the worst fanbases out of anything I've ever seen, and said fanbase is willing to eat up any drivel IS shits out because muh fucking waifu. It's a blight.
Worst of all there are so many better SRPGs that die and yet we're getting like 4 FE games this year. Look forward to Smash 5 and the 3 new FE newcomers, with another 4 as DLC.
>>
>>379366281
Neat. Thanks anon.
>>
>>379366476
op here
you litteraly described the problem with CoD right there. cept replace waifu with "dreams of being pro"
>>
>>379365434
>itt series and genres I don't like based purely on my own individual tastes and preferences that mean absolutely nothing outside of my own small, insignificant bubble of influence that I desperately wish was more popular so that I won't feel isolated when the actual problems aren't the games but my own insecurities

Fixed that for ya.

Also damn dude you should just chill and not overthink all this stuff. It's just games.
>>
>>379366476
>Worst of all there are so many better SRPGs that die

Like what?

Real question, I like grids and numbers because they appeal to my sensibilities and want more video games.
>>
File: 7d8.jpg (47KB, 524x625px) Image search: [Google]
7d8.jpg
47KB, 524x625px
>>379365434
Cont.

>NBA, MADDEN, NHL, FIFA (more than any of them), MLB.
people eat this shit up and its fucking terrible, worst mechanics ive ever seen and ive given these games a fair chance to impress me given the amount of money they make off them and invest in them.

>pretty much all handheld consoles
like fucking seriously if youre looking for something to play while youre out in public above the age of 12 and download a god damn emulator and play pokemon red or gold or something, or be an adult and learn some fucking patience and entertain yourself.

>Actual mobile games
not emulators games Designed to be played on mobile devices theyre always crap, never have any depth, are usually pay to win, and will never compete and should never be able to compete with consoles or pc.

>Minecraft
just please fucking end it.
>>
>>379366476
>an outdated method of gameplay choices and refuses to update
What are you even fucking talking about
>Look forward to Smash 5 and the 3 new FE newcomers, with another 4 as DLC.
Now it makes sense, you're asspained because you're a poolshitting Smashtard.
>>
File: e17.jpg (42KB, 386x366px) Image search: [Google]
e17.jpg
42KB, 386x366px
>>379366974
hes completely right
>poolshitting smashtard
better than riding the cock of street fighter you fucking purist.
>>
>>379366974
RNG, weapon degradation, lest we forget Echoes maps with zero (0) updates. We're talking about a series where people would have to soft reset to get a level up that's not shit. There are so many SRPGs that have not retarded levelup systems and yet FE has yet to change the formula.
>>Now it makes sense, you're asspained because you're a poolshitting Smashtard.
FE just happens to be a shit series as well as a very obnoxious presence in Smash, tell me with a straight face Corrin was a worthwhile character choice.
>>
>>379365434
Fuck you is all I gotta say, other people like different shit get over yourself
>>
>>379365434
yeah man, you need to fuck off and never come back
>>
>>379367191
>>379367245
saltshaker.gif
>>
>Any and all Japaneses Exclusives games
They are the reason Ps4 and Nintendo consoles still sale
>Also Console Exclusives
If a company cant make their game for PC that Company is incompetent, and therefor shit
>>
>>379367429
>console exclusives
thank you i dont understand if every game is pretty much play tested on a pc, that you cant make a fucking PC port at the VERY least (granted dark souls 1 was just fucking aweful on keyboard.)
>>
>>379365434
can i ask you what is worth saving? I want to know your opinion OP.
>>
>>379367069
>everyone who doesn't worship my autism simulator must be a Capcbro!
Protip: everyone hates Smashtards.
>>379367170
>RNG, weapon degradation
All this tells me is that you are the target audience for Fire Emblem Heroes, maybe you should go play that instead. You sound like the type of person who would play LoL over Dota 2 because MUH (completely manageable by anyone with half a brain) RNG.
>FE just happens to be a shit series as well as a very obnoxious presence in Smash, tell me with a straight face Corrin was a worthwhile character choice.
The only thing I'll tell you is to take a shower and stop shitting in pools.
>>
>>379365434
Opinion disregarded.
>>
>>379367594
any and all original games or games that expand on a genre that previously has been very copy paste.

examples would be dark souls (where its really more an homage to games within its genre its really well done and adds an air of mystique that is much needed), SWTOR (takes the generic MMO style and adds elements not found and much needed in other MMOs), Civilization (great series that actually tries to add more with every installment instead of just being the previous game with updated graphics), games like this that are unique while still fitting within a genre, people clearly tried to make a different experience with these games instead of just pumping out the same old crap.
>>
>>379365434
I used to be like you but I have come to terms with turn based games as I got older, they are easy lax games you can play while you watch a movie or something
>side scroller fighting games that dont allow FFA or 2v2
What do you mean by this? Smash bros? Street fighter? Because what you said could mean anything.
>Call of Duty (all of them)
Call of duty are actually well developed games, albeit duplications. Actually alot of the Call of Duty games have decent story lines. But are plague by the meme of its multiplayer and the grip of a shitty publish.
>Battlefield (all of them)
Same deal as Call of Duty, Well made games but the yearly releases and poor Publishing kills a game really quick.
>Final Fantasy (seriously fuck it.)
This is understand, The game Is FINAL fantasy but it has 60+ games on of which 8 are good and worth the time
>>
>>379368129
>turn based
i can understand that however im not playing a game to watch a movie or something, if i wanted to watch the movie then i would watch the movie, if i wanted to play a game id play a game.
>side scroller
yes all those, but as i said smash is really more of a party game seeing as NO ONE takes it seriously for the most part unless you get paid to then i can understand.
>Call of duty
yes they used to have a good story now its just copy pasta and even the same fucking graphics the multiplayer is crap yes but i can guess the entire story
>battlefield
<see call of duty response>
>Final Fantasy
i agree at some point the name of the series needs to take effect.
>>
>>379368280
>i can understand that however im not playing a game to watch a movie or something, if i wanted to watch the movie then i would watch the movie, if i wanted to play a game id play a game.
>Year 2000+17
>not having a triple monitor setup
>not watching classic movies from the 60s while clearing out your backlog of games

What are you doing with your time.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.