[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Does OSRS have the most redpilled community? >new mod is

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 5

File: 1496743238460.jpg (80KB, 510x341px) Image search: [Google]
1496743238460.jpg
80KB, 510x341px
Does OSRS have the most redpilled community?

>new mod is gay and makes a gay pride event
>keeps saying that its not pushing an agenda but it only came up once he joined the team
>keeps telling people that the majority of the playerbase would be cool with a gay pride event
>reddit, twitch, official RS forum and An entire world is rioting
>insists that he doesnt need to poll an update even though every single thing has been polled so far
>Gay mod is now banning people that dress up in white robes even if they havent typed a single thing

Why do gay people have to ruin our videogames????
>>
this is almost as bad as gamergate!™

shaliday! post the server and spam pepe memes immediately, r_d commandos are on the way
>>
File: 20170530_010508.jpg (31KB, 394x398px) Image search: [Google]
20170530_010508.jpg
31KB, 394x398px
>not just playing /v/scape
>>
>>379364167
>redpilled

Bluepilled*
>>
>>128839859 (OP)

https://www.reddit.com/r/2007scape/comments/6fnww4/pride_2017/

This is the megathread on the runescape >reddit where the dev is answering questions. The replies are amazing.

Politics don't belong in a medieval MMORPG with a userbase consisting largely of children
>This isn't politics at all it's about love :)

Why are you doing this despite the majority of the players being against it?
>We don't think the internet is representative of our players, we think the majority like it

It's almost as if they're doing everything possible to generate controversy, like it's, i dunno, a publicity stunt or something...
>>
>>379364465
good thing I've only been using bonds
>>
>>379364350
>download server source
on runelocus
>ctrl+f and replace server name with /v/ -Scape

thats why. low quality low effort trash
>>
Shits just more sad than anything really

Since its just pathetic as to just how fucking easily edgy teens and right wing nerds get so easily triggered and just how much they project onto other so they can pretend to be slighted just to justify getting all overly emotional about shit they could just as easily ignore or avoid.

Like god do those whiny as right wing SJW snowflakes pathetic as fuck since they just gota fucking like the bunch of dumb fags they probably secretly are
>>
File: 20160913_123533.png (548KB, 563x955px) Image search: [Google]
20160913_123533.png
548KB, 563x955px
>>379364465
>medieval roleplaying game
>expecting the player base to not be against gays
>>
>>379364167
>Send all gays to the Shadow Realm!
lel
>>
>>379364465
Or maybe just fucking maybe your project your faggy as ideas and motivations onto others for the simple sake of being a mad as fuck whiny ass Gaylord.

Like shit nigga what you satiting is that you can apparently read fucking minds and are some what psychic. Which if so since you can aperantly read the minds of the mods and know for sure. Wasting your god damn time on a fucking video game. And not doing something more fruitful with them ability a your are heavily implying you have since you would need them to be fucking right about what you are saying.

Ya dumb ass overly emotional and easily triggered sack of doggy doo doo shit face

And even shit I'm not even against the idea of what your saying to he true or not. Just that you gotta be fucking psychic savant to actually know for sure. Since people are way more complicated than what you project others with differing ideas to yours as being.
>>
>>379364561
I've never heard of /v/ -Scape, but I assume it's a reddit knockoff of /v/scape.
>>
File: Laugh with me!.png (6KB, 128x94px) Image search: [Google]
Laugh with me!.png
6KB, 128x94px
>>379365139
>fruitful
>>
>>379365140
go back to your circlejerk discord server and suck your mod buddies off.

Server and discord is filled with memes and shit. no one likes it.
>>
>>379365283
I play /v/scape for the comfy grind, didn't even know they had a discord, nor do I care. every private server for any game has circlejerk faggotry going on, the key is to not get involved and just enjoy the game for the game.
>>
File: 1472147228840.png (93KB, 250x237px) Image search: [Google]
1472147228840.png
93KB, 250x237px
>ADD GAYS AS A SLAYER TASK
Always tickles me funny bone when people come up with stuff so offensive but contextually appropriate.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.