[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Reminder that Crash, Sypro, Jak, Ratchet and Sly are all shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 1

Reminder that Crash, Sypro, Jak, Ratchet and Sly are all shit compared to Ape Escape.
>>
Reminder that Crash and Ratchet got reboots, Sly is getting a movie, Spyro makes shitloads with Skylanders and the Jak games are coming to PS4 while Ape Escape is dead and buried forever
>>
>>379363923
>Ape Escape gets to remain constantly good and remain a classic series
>Every else classic series has to walk around and dance as a zombie
>>
>>379364219
>>379363923
>There are people who unironically enjoyed the Ratchet reboot
Also, Sly's movie got cancelled.
>>
>>379364317
still salty over star fox zero eh?
>>
>>379364420
What the fuck does this have to do with Star Fox?
>>
Emulating AE3 right now. It's fucking great.
>>
>>379364871
Of course it is, it's Ape Fucking Escape
>>
>>379364317
>Also, Sly's movie got cancelled.
Wow, just couldn't face the music, could those guys?
>>
>>379365454
I think it has to do with the Ratchet movie.
>>
>>379363702

Never really found myself getting into Ape Escape or really understood what it was all about. Mind if somebody gave me a basic run down about the story and gameplay behind it? Might try getting into it.
>>
>>379365513
I guess that makes sense too.
>>
>>379365546
Apes escape. You have to catch them.
>>
>>379365546
A white monkey named Specter picks up an helment and becomes evel, so he tries to invade the world with an army of helmet wearing monkeys.
A kid named Spike must go through time and space to capture these monkeys, with various gadgets and tools and stop Specter.

It's a platformer where enemies are collectables, where you must fight the monkeys and then catch them with a net.
It has a weird controller scheme, but i think anyone can get used to it.
>>
>>379363702
STANDING
>>
>>379365852
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3OIgRYfSsZA
>>
Is Spike a real human?
>>
I just bought Ape Escape 2 at a game shop called jay street yesterday.I'd only played the demo of 1 before, when i was a kid.Its pretty fun.How would you guys rank 3?
>>
>>379366376
It's short and easy, but still fun and interesting.
>>
Reminder that all those IPs are dead because they started on Sony hardware.
>>
>>379366678
It's okay when Sony does it
>>
Aki > Yumi
>>
Rachet is a bad series, why do people always include it with all the great classic series like jak, crash, spyro, sly, and ape escape?
>>
Ape Escape is a meme franchise. I only ever heard people talk about it here on /v/.
>>
>>379367363
Then that means /v/ are the only ones who still have good taste
>>
Ape Escape collab with Gravity Rush 2 when?
>>
>>379367287
b8
>>
>>379367307
What ratchet games have you played?
>>
>>379367507
Truth
>>
>>379367530
Probably none
>>
>>379364317
A lot of people enjoyed the reboot, I don't know whats the problem for some people
>>
>>379367398
That's impossible considering /v/ is infamous for it's garbage contrarian taste
>>
>>379368573
You mean like this >>379368508
>>
Ape Escape X Rabbids when?
>>
Stupid apeposter.
>>
>>379370579
Stupid Neogaffer
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.