[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is this game so fucking hard. Do the fishniggers in nipland

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 7

Why is this game so fucking hard.

Do the fishniggers in nipland just love to torture themselves?

At least the souls games are playable. what the fuck
>>
>>379361890
What the fuck are you on nigga? Nioh is easier than any of the souls games
>>
>>379362004

>blatantly lying on the internet
>>
You're a souls vet? You're gonna have to unlearn some of your souls habits because when you apply it to this game you get fucked.
After I got a handle on it, i stopped getting my face caved in and it wasn't that hard.
>>
>>379362665
Just going to by own experience. I died far less in nioh. Game would've been much better if it was more ninja gaiden and less souls and diablo
>>
>>379362004
Nioh free update and DLC mission are pretty ridiculous. I have trouble clearing some of them on way of the strong and I played through all soul games.
>>
>>379362908
I haven't touched nioh in months so haven't tried them. I'll have to check it out
>>
>>379361890
Because you don't know how to play it yet and instead of continuing and learning everything you have access to and improving you're becoming the reason why they destroyed the game before release. Play Nioh.
>>
You're probably playing it like a soulsborne game. You will get absolutely slaughtered if you play like that. Nioh is its own game with its own mechanics and nuances.

Are you ki pulsing properly? Are you stance dancing properly? What build are you using? Are you abusing jutsu?
>>
I think its starts pretty hard but you become OP pretty fast
Especially if you are using magic and ninjutsu correctly

Look at me defeating the post credits boss first try like its nothing
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cjDJgUkBHiE
>>
File: DBh3CjQUIAAWsLH.jpg (48KB, 489x222px) Image search: [Google]
DBh3CjQUIAAWsLH.jpg
48KB, 489x222px
note a lot of debuffs in this game are pretty strong

they did nerf the shit out of sloth though
>>
>>379363238
>starts by picking up spirits, which means you were just killed
>potting every 10 seconds
>spamming elemental kusa and abusing confusion

yeah my dude ur pro as fuck
>>
File: Nioh_20170528223306.webm (2MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Nioh_20170528223306.webm
2MB, 800x450px
once you get your buffs and gear going you can hit shit pretty hard
>>
>>379364013
Iai was a mistake.
>>
>>379364229
but Im not using Iai
>>
>>379364262
yeah you're right, haven't played the game since release
>>
File: 1491110883293.png (37KB, 463x526px) Image search: [Google]
1491110883293.png
37KB, 463x526px
>watch some souls lets players play nioh
>all of them exclusively use the axe
>none of them ever switch stances
>none of them level up skills

I am sure many other people did this too, and this is why people think nioh is so hard.
>>
File: Nioh_20170522222458.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Nioh_20170522222458.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>379364545
sad truth

they had to nerf a bunch of stuff to get people to try other stuff

iai is still dumb as it gets weird back hits that force knock down and easy 2nd iai follow up,
Dual sword SoTC still the most stupid one
>>
>>379364545
and no one ever leveled up spirit to get the full bonuses from their guardian
>>
>>379364545
That was exactly the case since the alpha and is again why they thought they had to cut out half the enemies in levels and simplify the mechanics. People didn't even offer at shrines but felt qualified to complain.
>>
File: Ieyasu_Tokugawa_2_(NO).png (141KB, 282x380px) Image search: [Google]
Ieyasu_Tokugawa_2_(NO).png
141KB, 282x380px
>>379364683
not to mention, not many of them saw that stats actually came in waves instead of diminishing like souls

that it was perfectly fine to max out a stat, but the lower level cap made you still specialize
>>
>>379362665
>near infinite lw builds
>sloth
>ninjutsu builds that kill bosses on wotd in 2 seconds
>>
>>379364865
all those did get nerfed though and only really work in pve if you COMPLETELY specialize in it
>>
File: 1488326439159.png (75KB, 277x322px) Image search: [Google]
1488326439159.png
75KB, 277x322px
Haven't played since pre-DLC

What're the current big dick builds
>>
>>379364545
skills are a crutch - git gud
>>
>>379364901
I forgot pvp was coming, or is it already here? What's it like? Is it entirely optional? I don't have plus anyway, just curious
>>
>havent played nioh since around launch
>last thing I remember doing is farming shit so some dude could eat it

was I close to the end or should I just restart from scratch?
>>
>>379361890
>game has been nerfed to shit
OP should just go back to turn based rpgs.
>>
>>379365328
as a person who has made it to Max ranks

dont bother until you've completely finished Way of the demon (WoTStrong but stronger enemies can now inflict status debuffs on hit with some new placements)
because there is no level scaling they'd have to keep track of people's gear and jutsus some how but it never worked so you have to be prepared with multiple crap just to get ready

otherwise its MOSTLY balanced except for saika bow builds and iai moves being really really strong
>>
>>379365360
4/5ths done
>>
>>379365197
there is a bunch, but you can use your own head about it, its not that hard
>>
So what build should I run

Im using dual swords atm. Im like level 18 trying to kill the flying bat bitch in the cave.

What gear and shit do I use.
>>
>>379364545
They're the same people that shit on Nioh for problems that don't exist.
>>
>>379366160
Just use what you find fun and try out everything as the game encourages it.
>>
>>379366160
>asking what gear to use
>in a game with random gear
>>
>>379366160
until NG+ you just use the highest level shit you have. builds don't start until late game because it's an ARPG like Diablo. don't bother sitting in menus analyzing the stats of everything you pick up, just use whatever is at the top. don't worry about your stats too much, level what you need for gear/spirit requirements then dump shit into whatever your main weapon uses. you get infinite respecs for stats, skill points, and prestige title points so you're never restricted in what you can do
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.