[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>heard for years that this game is shit >finally emulate

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: Re_outbreak_a.jpg (60KB, 250x357px) Image search: [Google]
Re_outbreak_a.jpg
60KB, 250x357px
>heard for years that this game is shit
>finally emulate it
>its fucking awesome

Holy shit I hate people.
This is a much better Resident Evil than the games released in the last 10 years or so.
Survival horror at its finest.
And I'm not even playing the online mode which I guess was the best part of this.
>>
>>379348764
>And I'm not even playing the online mode which I guess was the best part of this.

You poor soul. It was.
>>
Online was fucking amazing. This game was just ahead of it's time.

HD collection when?
>>
>>379348827
Honestly when I had a PS2 I wasnt even aware there were online games.
Did it work well?
Wish the emulator could run a server or something.
>>
>>379348908
never ever :(
>>
Great game but the load times killed it.

Also, no voip.

I was also a poor fag kid so not ps2 hdd
>>
>>379348764

I played it and got 3 levels in, I just wasn't having that much fun, I was pretty hyped about it when I read magazine articles for it.

I'd love to see a re release and give it a second shot.
>>
Its another thread of HURR DURR ITS OLD SO ITS GOOD
Don't you pretentious hipsters have some popular game to bash?
>>
>>379349250
no voip made it more interesting to play, if i remember right you had to use the dpad to communicate or some shit.
kinda wish more games would do it
>>
>>379349250
Oh yeah the loading screens.
Even on the emulator here it is kinda long.
But considering characters keep walking around the areas I kinda forgive it.
>>
>>379349448
Yeah I liked the lack of VoIP back in the day, but if they remade it I would just prefer proximity voice chat so you can talk to people as long as they're in the same room as you.

Not like it matters since everyone will be using teamspeak anyway.
>>
>>379349102
It worked well I thought, fantastic choice to make keyboard communication in lobby only. Using the voice commands and different animations to convey things was both hilarious and fun. Even being a zombie after you die and stalking other players was entertaining
>>
>>379348764

This game was released at right around when everyone thought 3rd person cover shooter where good good and not just a meme. There are still some online communities for the emulated version if you look it around but yeah the game is at it's best played online or with no partners because FUCK the AI.
>>
>>379349583
good point but i imagine if they do ever remake it will be on ps4 maybe more like dark souls communication
>>
>>379349250
>Also, no voip.
Ad lib is infinitely superior.
>>
>tfw they will never release it on Steam

Fuck man would be great.
Instead we get Operation Raccon City and Umbrella Corps.
Capcom deserves to go bankrupt.
>>
http://obsrv.org/index.php?sid=f2ac211f5c36cf43e12279e2ce8a3c45

For anyone who doesn't know. I haven't played in a year but it worked with minor fuck ups.
>>
>>379350618
>Operation Raccon City

but the online was pretty good
>>
File: yes.png (382KB, 1581x1005px) Image search: [Google]
yes.png
382KB, 1581x1005px
>>379349102
It can "run a server or something"

Look up obsrv.org

Its a FAN SERVER.

Works on PCSX2 and REAL PS2.
>>
>>379351790
>>379352464
Does anyone play on it or do you need to plan a game with some friends?
>>
Outbreak 2 is much better though, bub

I want a remaster of either or both so bad
>>
>>379352576
It's been a while and I'd always play with friends but I'd always see a couple of rooms up. I'm sure you can just ask around the forum though for a game.
>>
File: my drive is HARD.jpg (650KB, 2560x1400px) Image search: [Google]
my drive is HARD.jpg
650KB, 2560x1400px
>>379349250
The game (file 1 and 2) supported installation to the hard drive if you had one. Loading screens are 1/8th as long.
>>
File: server population.png (930KB, 706x1272px) Image search: [Google]
server population.png
930KB, 706x1272px
>>379352576
>>379348764

When you make an account you can see server list here:

http://obsrv.org/status.php

But I'll screenshot as of right now to show you.

Its best with friends, but there are some rando matches, and you can always ask for players in the forum to join you.

If you wanna play the forum has tutorials on how the set the game and emulator up.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.