[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>plastic surgery >brainwashing Yeah, but how did he get

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 5

File: mgs gz medic.jpg (348KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
mgs gz medic.jpg
348KB, 2560x1440px
>plastic surgery
>brainwashing
Yeah, but how did he get Big Boss' level of muscle mass, stamina and overall physical conditioning?
>>
They had the same training regimen in MSF.

Though it's worth noting V is considerably less muscular than Big Boss has ever appeared to be, due to atrophy during his coma.
>>
>>379341378
Steroids.
Literally steroids.
>>
>>379341378
Steroids, Ocelot literally tells you
Also, it's not only brainwashing: he straight up had all of Big Boss memories, which would include muscular memory, to answer the physical conditioning question
>>
>>379341763
>>379341770
>steroids
won't do anything for you while in a coma.
>>
>>379342424
He only becomes ripped after the whole travel from Cipro to Afghanistan
2/10 made me reply
>>
When MSF first started Big Boss personally trained and beat the shit out of his soldiers. Infact I think he was still doing this when Solid Snake grew up and trained under him.
>>
File: 1452310158471.png (12KB, 162x273px) Image search: [Google]
1452310158471.png
12KB, 162x273px
>>379342424
You really should make it less obvious that you haven't played the game, because in quite literally the first mission, Venom is weak and frail while escaping the hospital.

His muscle mass was kept workable in the hospital bed by electrical stimulation a la Rocky III.

He was then given steroids and trained back to full health on the whaling ship with Ocelot, while traveling to Mother Base in the Seychelles.

The speed with which he recovered is due to nanomachines
>>
Never played a metal gear game

which ones I can play on my ps4
how badly they aged
I suck at stealth
>>
>>379341378
Why would BB have some sort of special muscle mass, stamina and physical conditioning?
>>
>>379343139
Only MGS5
MG1 and MG2 very badly, MGS1 and MGS2 are a bit dated but after a hour of getting used you won't notice, from 3 onwards they didn't age one bit
I do suck too, you will be fine in normal difficulties, only MGS2 will be a pain and you'll just be running strut to strut away from guards
>>
File: 1496589336393.gif (302KB, 440x277px) Image search: [Google]
1496589336393.gif
302KB, 440x277px
So he was alligator from peacewalker, right?
Besides, the game literally tells you that you were #2 to big boss. So you obviously knew how to be a badass before the events of mgs5
>>
>How would a special forces soldier, the right hand of Big Boss, and a generally high ranking member of MSF, be able to become ripped after getting dropped into a constant life-or-death survival scenario?
I don't understand this question, what exactly is special about BB's physique?
>>
>>379341378
bb wasn't even the most physically fit on his own base

infact by endgame pw he's entirely average
>>
>>379343640
Dude survived a nuke and a rocket to his face only needing standard medikit stuff to go to full health
>>
>>379341613
Only during the prologue mission. When they get to Afghanistan V is a big guy for you much bigger than BB was in his games. Its pretty obvious I thought
>>
How did they change his voice to match BB?
>>
>>379341378
medic is actually from foxhound believe it or not, that's the official narrative

A fucking random medic from foxhound during MGSPO era
>>
>>379345954
>How did they change his voice to match BB?
They didn't Big Medic can't remember BB's voice, only words, so he self inserts his own voice into Big Boss.

Either that or BB is Venom and both are voiced by Keifer. Your choice
>>
>>379341378
Watch Unbreakable or Split.
>>
>>379343139
Phantom pain is super easy once you get the Fulton and the rocket launcher
>>
>>379346157
I interpreted it more as Venom hearing his own voice, and who he knew was Big Boss's voice (Ishmael) as the same sound because he understands himself to be Big Boss, and to have that voice. It doesn't occur to him to question it in the beginning because he's just woken up from a coma, and he didn't see ANY face, just bandages.

Or, he actually has a different voice, but he's hearing his own voice as Big Boss's because it's what he believes.
>>
File: naked camo.jpg (88KB, 1094x429px) Image search: [Google]
naked camo.jpg
88KB, 1094x429px
>>379345697
BB is at his biggest in Peace Walker, but even in MGS3 he has more visible definition in his muscles than Venom. His saggy pecs are in particular quite prominent.
>>
>>379346157
anon he was in a coma for like 9 years or something
I'm sure Venom forgetting BB's voice is entirely understandable
>>
>>379346506
well yeah, in peace walker he can overhead press a metal gear
>>
>>379342961
>/v/ constantly shits on [game]
>"dude why haven't you played the game?"
>>
File: 1404395388270.jpg (25KB, 629x403px) Image search: [Google]
1404395388270.jpg
25KB, 629x403px
>>379346653
>mfw I forgot about that

that shit was so stupid man
>>
How did he get the right hair color?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.