[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Wake up. Stand up.... there you go. You were dreaming. Not even

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 8

File: IMG_8134.jpg (34KB, 297x495px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8134.jpg
34KB, 297x495px
Wake up. Stand up.... there you go. You were dreaming. Not even last nights Morrowind Thread could wake you.
>>
Is there a torrent with a well modded Morrowind somewhere? Or Oblivion
I just can't be assed to download 50 small mods that each improve a piece of furniture or a handful of textures.
>>
>>379339871
i have seven hours in it but probably 5 different characters. i get bored right after i join one of the guilds in balmora and stop playing. what mods should i get to have more fun?
>>
>>379340045
It might not make a big difference, but it did for me, try MGE XE or atleast a mod that lets you see far distance. Just not too much or you'll remove one of the good aspects of Morrowind
>>
>>379340041
If you're too lazy to do it yourself, you don't deserve it.
>>
Open Morrowind 1.0 when
>>
>>379340041
Yeah there is it's called morrowind overhaul
it does everything for you and looks good.
>>
>>379339871
Who /spears/ here?
>>
>shit combat
>shit quests
>most NPCs are generic and shitty
>smaller world
>most of the world is boring ashy shit
>lack of variety in enemies
>so called amazing spellcrafting is just a get OP quick scheme with spells that look/feel lame as fuck
>those....fucking.....sewers in Tribunal
>>
File: 1493781395547.png (96KB, 172x233px) Image search: [Google]
1493781395547.png
96KB, 172x233px
>Faction strongholds
Which one did you get, Anon? You joined Redoran, right?
>>
>>379341605
My knigger
>>
>>379341389
I did this, got everything setup, but the fucking controller support sucks ass, made me uninstall everything, i want the controller comfy experience
>>
File: meme games.jpg (263KB, 1296x1346px) Image search: [Google]
meme games.jpg
263KB, 1296x1346px
Lmao @ all the low IQ subhumans here praising old as fuck shitty western boring rpgs. You sons of whores are almost as bad as those cancerous "gamers" who love interactive movies and cinematic experiences. They get out of gaming and go watch movies and you retarded lot should get out of gaming and go read your retarded books and play your geeky loser table top eternal virgin games.

Thank god Japanese ACTION RPGs killed boring western RPGS. GAMEPLAY IS THE MOST IMPORTANT, not 100 hours of text, voice acting and boring retarded story no sane person gives a fuck about.

I am glad games like Dark Souls, Bloodborne, Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen etc. etc. are the pinnacle of RPGs today, ACTION RPGs are infinitely better than boring ass RPGS, especially western RPGS.

Fuck RPGS, to hell with RPGS, give me ACTION RPGS and ACTION RPGS only.

God bless From Software for saving GAMING from the interactive movie/cinematic experience cancer and from the "muh western rpg, 100 horus of voice acting, reading and boring story, sir cuckland of yarlstad,from the northern planes, miss whoreborne of the cancer from the south, SHUT THE FUCK NOBODY GIVES A FUCK" GARBAGE GAMES.

Also, fuck GoG and everything they stand for, GoG needs to die, these old garbage games need to die off for good.
>>
>>379342370
>pussy-ass mage neets
>corrupt degenerates
>honorable warriors
Redoran no fucking contest
>>
>tfw my game bugged out and killed all my drive to continue
>>
File: da.png (26KB, 300x367px) Image search: [Google]
da.png
26KB, 300x367px
>379342564
Lmao @ this

*unzips dick*
>>
oblivion is the only good TES game
>>
>379342564
guaranteed replies?
>>
File: IMG_8141.jpg (16KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8141.jpg
16KB, 512x288px
>>379340041
It's called Skywind

Also I don't get the hate for Oblivion. It was my first TES game and it honestly blew my mind with how big and interactive the world was, and how you could talk to every person, enter every house, how various characters had routines
>>
>>379342564
I wonder if this copypasta was originally written by someone as a shitty bait, or someone actually wrote this seriously once.
>>
>>379342970
The daily routine just meant that it's so much more annoying to do your quests.
>>
>>379342970
>talking about all those neat things in Oblivion
>suggests a mod for Morrowind which removes half of them
Genius.
>>
>>379342979
I'm choosing to believe it's bait
>>
>>379339871
>Wake up. Stand up
>come on put your hands up
>if ya got the feeling
>come on touch the ceiling
>jump around
>>
>>379342507
theres openmw, but afaik its still got a weird glitch where mesh mods are all shiny silver rather than their usual texture

>>379340041
there are like 4 regional mesh improvement mods, a few minor mesh improvement mods that might be interchangeable, and a few texture mods. easy as fuck. i tried modding oblivion recently and completely fucked it up. morrowind and skyrim are nothing
>>
>>379340045
the starting quests in each guild are all shit. thats kind of the point, you're a scrub within the guild. get past those, or do the main quest or something
>>
>>379342970
>Skywind
>let's make Morrowind but take out all of the best parts of it
I'll pass.
>>
>>379343650
>>379343091
this, but i wonder if theyve done anything to make the magic system more similar to morrowind or anything like that. personally i doubt it, and it will be the same boring crap as skyrim i spent hours modding to try to make interesting to no avail
>>
File: 1384716379211.jpg (539KB, 2050x1153px) Image search: [Google]
1384716379211.jpg
539KB, 2050x1153px
Do the expansions assume you are the Nerevarine? I never actually played them and would wanna play through them as an alternate start character.
>>
>>379344113
at least one sends assassins after you straight away, id assume because of your nerevarine status. but you could mod that away or rp an alternate reason for some kind of fame/infamy
>>
>>379344113
I'd assume no because in Skyrim and I assume Oblivion too, certain characters change their dialogue depending on what you've done

Like Miraak will comment on how many dragons you killed and if Aludin isn't dead
>>
>destroy the heart
>dagoth dies
>escape the chamber
>see azura
>Congratulations Nerevar Reborn, you truly did Morro-win
Really, Bethesda?
>>
File: 1482281994091.jpg (26KB, 310x336px) Image search: [Google]
1482281994091.jpg
26KB, 310x336px
>>379341808
*snnnifffffffffffffffffffff*
>>
>>379342970
Skywind alpha was pulled and it's not even available anymore. Because the devs can't take criticism.
There will be a closed beta eventually, and an actual release years from now.
>>
>>379344585
>an actual release years from now
Just like Morroblivion
>>
I just started a new breton battlemage. I was thinking of going full imperial bootlicker and joining the legion and cult. I'm not sure which house to go for though. Redoran fits because I'll be more on the battle side rather than mage side of battlemage. But Hlaalu fits because of the imperial ties despite my character being not at all stealthy. I just did all the Telvanni quests on my last character.
>>
File: last nights storm.png (95KB, 277x250px) Image search: [Google]
last nights storm.png
95KB, 277x250px
>>
Reminder that if you didn't join the Telvanni then you don't belong on /v/
>>
I can never get into this game. I don't want to follow the main quest but then I can barely find other actual quests. I always try to join the Mage's guild but then the lady in Balmora or whatever tells me vague directions to this one person way far away and I'm too retarded to understand it even if I follow the directions down to the letter

How is the Thieve's Guild in this game? Is it as fun as Oblivion?
>>
>>379342567
Say that to my face in my mushroom house and not online see what happens
>>
>>379347925
No. The Thieves guild in Oblivion is the best questline Elder Scrolls has ever done
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.