[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This game is way more fun than Overwatch >maps aren't

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: OB34_Blog_PressRelease.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
OB34_Blog_PressRelease.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
This game is way more fun than Overwatch

>maps aren't designed by a retarded monkey
>characters are more fun to play. Just compare Torbjorn and Barik. One of them just distributes armor packs and turrets while the other can run around at sanic speed shotgunning people and saving allies, and he doesnt have to babysit his turrets
>each hero has multiple ways to customize and play them
>the most annoying feature of Overwatch, hero switching, is gone. Imagine being able to play a hero like Junkrat without a Pharah counterpicking you every single time
>>
both are bad games.
>>
>>379339702
I played it for a couple months when it was released, but stopped.
I want to get back but I've heard they ruined my main Fernando to the point where he's worthless. Is that true?
>>
how sad do you have to be to shill paladins for free
>>
>>379339837
Any reason why? Or do you just not like popular games like the rest of /v/
>>
>>379339702
You only like Paladins because it's free. Shit looks like a Chinese ripoff.

Battleborn honestly looks better than this trash
>>
>people still shill this garbage
I want BRs to get off of /v/.
>>
>>379339702
Problem with this type of game is that TF2 did it all ten years ago; and much better
The LoLalike quirky designs are just stupid and the gameplay suffers in consequence
>>
I want to lose my virginity to Ying.
>>
File: 132820353261.jpg (86KB, 1109x747px) Image search: [Google]
132820353261.jpg
86KB, 1109x747px
>>379340767
What exactly TF2 did?
>>
>>379339702
To bad like with any objective game people refuse to play the point.
>>
I had more fun playing Paladins than I have with Overwatch by far, but damn the visual design and personalities of most Paladins characters are awful. At least I can actually choose from characters in Paladins that I really want to play whereas in Overwatch it's always "eh I guess I'll go with him", and it has some customizability for character playstyle which is nice.

I think Overwatch would be vastly improved if they increased everyone's health by 20-50%. Obviously there would need to be some other balance changes if that were done, but as it is now Overwatch is often just frustrating to play as you turn a corner and get instagibbed with no chance for reaction because their widow has ult up.
>>
Reminder that Battleborn went free to play today and hasn't even broken 1k players.
>>
File: 3.jpg (896KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
3.jpg
896KB, 1920x1080px
>>379340787
>>
The card system means you gotta dump the dust stuff to make a character viable or overpowered. On console certain classes seem to be useless because of the look sensitivity. Also not being able to switch characters can fuck you. I dislike both games but paladins feels a little janky.
>>
>>379339702
Why is more fun?

Cuz is damn fucking free.

If overwatch was free i bet you wouldnt even look at paladins or TF2.
>>
>>379342317
This makes no sense considering the cost to play Overwatch is already sunk for people who've played both to determine one or the other is more fun.
>>
>>379340369
He's nowhere near as powerful as he was during alpha, but that's also because they balanced him out to not outshield and outdamage everyone. As for latest tank release, everyone was bitching that Ash would completely replace him with the skillset she was showing off, then we all find out her shield is nowhere near as useful, all her attacks have some windup time, and she's a huge bullet sponge that eats up all the support heals more than every other character
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.