[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Wii U is still the best console this generation It's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 10

File: Wii U master race.jpg (11KB, 256x144px) Image search: [Google]
Wii U master race.jpg
11KB, 256x144px
>Wii U is still the best console this generation

It's amazing how we can still pop in games like Nintendoland, NSMBU, 3D World, Smash, and Mario Kart and have a blast.

Anyone who says Wii U was a 'bad' console is delusional.
>>
penis
>>
>mario
>mario
>mario
>mario
>>
File: lanmakdddo-copy.png (7KB, 676x316px) Image search: [Google]
lanmakdddo-copy.png
7KB, 676x316px
b-but faggot kun, the Wii U is on PC.
>>
nice false flagging. wii u is only good for bayo and smash though
>>
fuck off cody
>>
>3D World
>good
bitch i'll stab you
>>
File: 1384130967499.gif (486KB, 499x375px) Image search: [Google]
1384130967499.gif
486KB, 499x375px
>>379339303
>Nintendoland
>a blast
>>
>>379339606

You should know by now that I will never fuck off, because I have no fucks to give.
>>379339729
A Metroid Blast. ;)
>>
File: 1428523160029-3.jpg (6KB, 222x227px) Image search: [Google]
1428523160029-3.jpg
6KB, 222x227px
>Mfw my "Supplementary console" beat my PC, 3DS, and Vita for playtime from the moment I bought it until the moment its last game came out.
>Smash 4
>Mario Maker
>3D World
>Mario and Luigi U
>Mario Kart 8 (Deluxe is botched on Switch)
>Captain Toad
>Wooly World
>Dong Freeze
>Kirby: Rainbow Curse
>Breath of the Wild
>Hyrule Warriors
>WW and TP HD
>Splatoon
>Pikmin 3
>Starfox Guard (Can be purchased separate)
>Pokken
>Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE
>Xenoblade Chronicles X
>Nintendoland
>Fatal Frame
>Bayonetta 1 and 2
>Wonderful 101
>Monster Hunter 3U
>Lego City Undercover
>Tekken Tag Tournament WiiU Edition
>Rodea (Wii game packaged as a WiiU game)
>Pushmo World
>Runbow
>Fast Racing Neo
>Affordable Space Adventures
>Good selection of 3rd party Indies, many with WiiU exclusive content or control scheme (touch, gyro)
>Also picked up a few wii games I missed (Bit.Trip collection, Tatusnoko vs Capcom, etc) because of true backwards compatibility
>vWii allows for Gamecube games to be played. Something the Switch will NEVER be able to handle
>Pro controller is top tier
>WiiU Gamepad surprisingly comfortable and great for games in bed
>Gamecube adapter is the best peripheral of all time, doubles as an easy ticket to playing Dolphin with the correct controllers solo or multiplayer
>Entire Zelda library available besides ALBW and the CDI games
>The only console currently capable of good DS emulation because of the touch screen
>Easy as fuck to hack, just have to connect to the internet
>Best options options to expand memory on a Nintendo console (3rd party external powered hard drive vs SD card on Switch and 3DS) I added two terabytes of storage to my WiiU, most I can add to a switch is a few hundred gigs, maybe less if Nintendo's SD card support is as bad as it was on the 3DS
The start was rough, the end was atrocious (Fuck Kimishima, man). But I can't deny that I came out a winner by buying one.

No I dont type it out everytime, I have a notepad and copy paste.
>>
>>379339303
Nintendo makes good games, the console is shit though. Any game that was made to use the consoles unique features was terribly executed.
>>
Problem was it took years for any of the consoles to be worth a shit, I could sit here and post a long list of fuck yous that Nintendo hurled at WiiU owners but no one cares at this point.
Easily the most wasted potential in a console ever though thanks to every dev in existance
>>
>>379339303
>Anyone who says Wii U was a 'bad' console is delusional.
The only one saying this are Switchildren.
>>
File: 1356822140754.gif (2MB, 333x194px) Image search: [Google]
1356822140754.gif
2MB, 333x194px
>>379340504
>Gyro controls were a godsend in all 3 Zeldas and Splatoon.
I literally bought a Steam controller to use the gyro in literally fucking everything because of how much I loved it in Splatoon and Zelda BOTW+The WiiU/3DS remakes. Gyro is love gyro is life.
>4+ controller support was neat as fuck in Sm4sh for 8 player smash and Runbow has 9 player local coop
>Though some games are a bit too squished in tablet mode, this is more the exception to the rule than the rule itself
>vWii inside the WiiU allows for 3 gens to run natively
>Menus on the gamepad instead of cluttering up the screen is objectively better
Oh but Starfox Zero happened, so clearly, it's all bad.
>>
File: kekky.png (396KB, 1280x1265px) Image search: [Google]
kekky.png
396KB, 1280x1265px
POST >YFW WHEN SWITCHKEKS HAVE TO PAY TO PLAY MK8 ONLINE
>>
File: 1495137298981.png (331KB, 435x435px) Image search: [Google]
1495137298981.png
331KB, 435x435px
>>379340137

>half this list is cinematic experiences and esports

Making microsoft and sony proud, I see.
>>
File: 1496505286301.jpg (142KB, 636x900px) Image search: [Google]
1496505286301.jpg
142KB, 636x900px
>>379341152
>tfw I don't have to pay because I have friends nearby
>>
File: -.gif (59KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
-.gif
59KB, 500x500px
>>379341152
>>
>>379341296
>It's the literally retarded "BotW has 1:40 minutes of cutscenes so it's cinematic" idiot
Oh boy here we go, this should be great.
>>
>>379339303
I wish my friends weren't complete plebs. The only game they ever wanted to play with me was Smash. Never 3D world, or DKTF, or anything else.
>>
>>379341459
1 hour 40 minutes*
>>
after the wii u meme im never falling for nintendos shit again.
>>
Where do you guys get Wii ISOs from? I can never find clean ones
>>
File: 6ee.jpg (58KB, 680x661px) Image search: [Google]
6ee.jpg
58KB, 680x661px
>>379341459

>game """supposedly""" has 100+ hours of gameplay
>but removing 1 hour of cutscenes would utterly ruin it forever

Sounds cinematic to me senpai.
>>
>>379341752
The game would be fine without the cutscenes. I beat the game without collecting any of the extra ones and I didn't pay attention to shit. Still had a great time.

You're asking for a weird form of completely and utterly cutsceneless storytelling in video games that doesn't exist yet. Go make it, it sounds neat.
>>
Did anyone else here start playing BOTW when it leaked? And if you did- have you had any trouble with sound files in memories?
>>
>>379341923

>The game would be fine without the cutscenes.
So why do they exist period? Why does any game have "optional story"? that is so retarded. It's like asking me if I want to spend time NOT playing the game? They could've spent that time and money improving the gameplay, the poor fetch quests, or the vomit-inducing 30 FPS that pervades the game. Plus, you and I know that the cutscenes are only there to appeal to tumblr, and at no point do they make the video game portion of the game better.

>You're asking for a weird form of completely and utterly cutsceneless storytelling in video games that doesn't exist yet.
Shmups like gradius would argue otherwise.
>>
>>379342213
>appeal to tumblr
how? they're all cunting at how "damsel in distress" the game is.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.