[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OVERWATCH DOUBLE XP WEEKEND https://playoverwatch.com/en-us

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 2

File: DBrOfCcUQAAz77-[1].jpg (103KB, 1200x600px) Image search: [Google]
DBrOfCcUQAAz77-[1].jpg
103KB, 1200x600px
OVERWATCH DOUBLE XP WEEKEND

https://playoverwatch.com/en-us/blog/20845154
>>
what kind of sad waste of air plays online games with xp mechanics?
>>
neat
>>
So you are telling me I can level up and collect useless standard loot boxes twice as fast? How do I uninstall?
>>
I can earn cosmetics at a faster than normal rate? Wow, that sounds like just what I needed to come back to this game after giving up on it last summer.
>>
>>379339058

name ONE (1) online game without xp mechanics
>>
>>379339367
>I literally started playing online games with CoD 4
>>
On one hand, I'm a few levels from rolling over, so this could mean quite a few loot boxes quickly
On the other, the 3 legendaries I've gotten have been duplicate normal loot and the only dances I've gotten are Widows and Orisas so I'm somewhat discouraged about trying for them
>>
>>379339423

still haven't named one :^)
>>
>>379338982
Sold my ps4 copy 3 months ago, havent regretted one moment. Game was so boring, slow, and the same shit over and over. If you play overwatch, you are a fucking pleb who has absolute shit taste.
>>
What does xp even do in overwatch?
Why should anyone care about it
>>
>>379339629
Anon, did you not hear they made it so the XP requirements after rolling over don't change, so you'll still level at the same pace even after you do.
>>
>>379338982
wooooooow still wont make the game good. Just tries to get you to gamble more.
>>
>>379340075
it gives you stars and skins
it also shows other people how much of a no lifer you are
>>
>>>/vg/
>>
File: 1482014246660.jpg (38KB, 547x692px) Image search: [Google]
1482014246660.jpg
38KB, 547x692px
>>379340158
>mfw I play with people with a gold border
>>
>>379339367
tf2 before valve shoved a pillow into its face
>>
>>379340064
People will greentext you with >PS4 but I would like to throw in that Overwatch is about as consolized as a shooter can get and that no self respecting PC gamer would be caught dead playing it.
>>
>>379340226
Anybody you see with a gold border probably just grinded up a fuckton of levels before they patched custom game modes and you could just AFK in a custom game overnight
>>
>>379340226
I saw a fag with a gold and silver border. There's no way he wasn't account sharing or some shit. Anyone know what level that is?
>>
>>379340351
lol no you fuckwit

people with gold borders spend 10+ hours a day playing quick play in groups for the xp bonus because they are mentally challenged unemployed mercy mains
>>
>>379340437
I don't know, a lot of people took advantage of the AFK lobby thing.
>>
>>379340064
>fps
>on a console
>>
>>379340552
Yeah 15k exp an hour.

you get 20k an hour losing every quick play game.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.