/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me some good 3DS games to play, or tell me which one I should

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 5

File: B008GEH9HO_img3_lg.jpg (73KB, 1024x934px) Image search: [Google]
B008GEH9HO_img3_lg.jpg
73KB, 1024x934px
Tell me some good 3DS games to play, or tell me which one I should play more:
Dragon Quest 8
Bravely Default
Fire Emblem (specify yourself, I started but didn't finish any)
Persona Q
Etrian Odysee 4
SMT 4
Hyrule Warriors (o3ds)
Yoshi new islans
Yoshi wooly world
Fantasy life

Also 3ds thread I guess
>>
Bumping this thread, just bought one pirated
>>
>>379333961
Hows your experience with it sofar?
>>
File: legendoflegacy.png (393KB, 500x447px) Image search: [Google]
legendoflegacy.png
393KB, 500x447px
Try Legend of Legacy. It's a Bravely Default style RPG game with a non-linear game play & story. Apparently it's a spiritual successor to the SaGa series, but I've never played those. Also, one of the player characters you can pick from is a Frog Prince.

I'd also recommend trying the Pokemon Mystery Dungeon game.
>>
I'm actually really hyped for RPG Maker FES, I've been messing around with VX Ace for a while noe, but I feel like I'll spend more time and actually finish something in FES.
>>
Persona Q is great, but I've also sunk a lot of hours into AC New Leaf, and Pokemon Moon.
>>
>>379332583
>Hyrule Warriors (o3ds)
why are you torturing yourself
>Yoshi wooly world
Like what the fuck?

Out of those play SMT IV or DQ8 first which looks more interesting to you
>>
>>379334784
Actually I've just gotten the sunbird in FF8, and SMT 4, I'm...well... I'm either just done with the tutorial dungeon or at the very end of it.

I don't really go by a backlog type deal (unless I know the game requires story concentration, then I save it for later or finish it first) I just play games that I feel like playing
>>
>>379332583
Play the OoT remake if you've never played OoT. DK Country Returns, Kirby Planet Robobot, Kid Icarus Uprising, and Animal Crossing New Leaf are all really good. If you're willing to get into it, Monster Hunter 4U and Generations can provide you with over a hundred hours of gameplay.
>>
>>379332583
Smut IV is really good once it gets going

>persona q

if you haven't played persona 3 AND 4 then there's no point in playing this

people always jizz over EO4 and Rune Factory 4 so i assume they're good

A Link Between Worlds is really good, cannot recommend enough
>>
>>379335029
I've never really got into monster hunter, and I actually tried, I played 3 on wii u, 4u on 3ds, and MHFU on psp, just dropped them. As for the others, I've played OOT too much, both the original and 3d remake, DK Country isn't what I'm feeling, still need to play robobot. Kid Icarus... I've played it before, don't feel like completing it agaim, was fun though, and animal crossing I can't get into
>>
>>379334206
I'm really liking it. since its the standard 3ds, the screen is a bit small and my hands get tense because of the size of the console, everything else is fine, though.
Also Persona Q is fun and full of fanservice but it's completely different than mainline persona, gameplay and story wise.
>>
File: AA_cover_art.png (3MB, 1538x1384px) Image search: [Google]
AA_cover_art.png
3MB, 1538x1384px
>>379332583
get the remastered phoenix wright trilogy.

I will shill these games at every single opportunity
>>
>>379335175
I've only played 4g and up to the big bang burger space palace in p5, and I played p3p only to realise I dislike it.
>>
>>379332583
>Dragon Quest 8
i need to beat 7 first
>Bravely Default
i havent touched this game after getting one of the jobs and leaving my 3ds on to do all those shop things
>Fire Emblem (specify yourself, I started but didn't finish any)
i still need to be awakening
>Persona Q
i beat the first dungeon a while ago
>Etrian Odysee 4
i'm never playing this
>SMT 4
i beat this like two weeks ago
>Hyrule Warriors (o3ds)
got pretty far in it but still way too much to do
>Yoshi new islans
beat that ways ago
>Yoshi wooly world
slowly progressing through it every night. i already beat the wii u one
>Fantasy life
shit game i didnt like it
>>
>>379332583
Anyone know where I can get a new or used 3DS / 2DS for around $50-60?
>>
>>379335426

it basically uses persona 3 and 4 characters with etrian odyssey gameplay. its more or less a fan service game, so if you haven't played p3 and p4 hold off on pq
>>
>>379335383
I'm playing the first game, i'm at the samurai show killer, it's kind of boring when you have to search for clues, but the courts are very fun, are the others games like this one? Also, is the whole game this episodic?
>>
File: 23r68.jpg (74KB, 400x240px) Image search: [Google]
23r68.jpg
74KB, 400x240px
More miku on 3ds when?
>>
Monster hunter you fucking casual
>>
>>379336648
Uhm no video games are for fun not to waste hours looking for plants
>>
>>379336743
lol
>>
I know it's an inferior experience from the Wii but is Xenoblade Chronicles at least serviceable without a New 3DS?
>>
>>379337310
Its only on n3ds unless theres some wierd hacks you can do
>>
>>379334369
Would I like Super Mystery Dungeon if I preferred Shiren and Genso Wanderer over most of the other Mystery Dungeon games?
>>
>>379335563
Is FE: Awakening a good entry point to the series? I want to try FE but i don't know which one to start with.
>>
>>379337695
It is, but the 3DS entries into the series are pretty shit. Although most of the modern fanbase only played the 3DS games.
>>
>>379337695
start with Sacred Stones
>>
>>379332583
Bravely Default, Fire Emblem Awakening, and Fantasy Life are what I would recommend.
>>
File: d20.jpg (147KB, 1000x1204px) Image search: [Google]
d20.jpg
147KB, 1000x1204px
Why is it when we have these threads I'm the only one that recommends Resident Evil Revelations?
>>
Project X Zone 1 & 2
>>
>>379332583
How much did you play Fantasy Life? That's one of my favorites.
>>
>>379339019
I liked it, almost managed to get the infinite rocket launcher but I wasn't keeping track of my ammo well, and when I got to the chapter where you play as the other two people on the boat, rushing for jill and her partner, I ran out of ammo
>>
>>379339237
Not far, I don't remember much, but I know I'm past the first cave the story makes you go in
>>
>>379339368
It's been too long I can't remember what part that is. I remember putting ~100hrs into that game doing all the different jobs and exploring the different areas. It was definitely worth the purchase for me
>>
>>379339279
I know my first playthrough of it I couldn't get past the final boss for the life of me but now since I played Raid mode so much I honestly think he's easy as fuck.

I wish someone would play Ghost Ship with me...
>>
>>379339771
Its really early, like, first field right outside of town early. But I remember exploring a forest, and snow mountains (not being guided there by stort, just by exploring)
>>
What game is everyone playing right now?
>>
>>379332583
It's not 3DS but if you haven't played it, The World Ends With You
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.