[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have a 4k tv and I decided to buy a console, I only have the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

I have a 4k tv and I decided to buy a console, I only have the money for either xbox one s or ps4 slim. Looking gaming-wise, on what console do games look better (4k) ?
>>
PS4 pro or the upcoming Scorpio.
>>
Your 4k TV is a bit pointless without the Pro or Scorpio. But regular PS4 beats regular Xbox in pretty much every title graphically.
>>
>>379330432
>He fell for the 4K meme
>>
>>379330432
Wait until E3 to decide. The Scorpio will be officially announced. If they announce a bunch of games that interest you for it, get it. If not, get the PS4 Pro. Skip the Xbone S, it's pointless now.
>>
>>379330731
You should buy a console on games which are released, not promises. Half the games from the last E3s are in development hell for decades or cancelled.
>>
>>379330432
>wasting money on the 4K meme
>>
E3 starts on Sunday OP, quit being a faggot and see how Scorpio turns out compared to Ps4 pro, then compare current game outlook with current game library and see which one you want more.

I already own a 4k TV and a pro, and I can say I get a benefit out of half of my games on it. They do look pretty damn good, but even my 360 games get upscaled thanks to the TV, and don't look half bad, so if you have a good TV, anything is going to look better than what you're used to on it.
>>
>>379330960
>>379330707
You guys realize it hasn't even been possible to buy a good <4K TV for a couple of years?
>>
>>379330960
It wasn't really my idea, parents bought it. Why is 4K a meme btw ?
>>
>>379331323
It's not, just diminishing returns with the graphics though. Most of us would prefer better framerate to higher resolution I suspect
>>
>>379331465
>Most of us would prefer better framerate to higher resolution I suspect
This, your not getting native 4K on a console anyway besides a few indie games and the KH remasters.
>>
Most Xbox games aren't even 1080p. lol

So either buy a Pro or wait for Scorpio.
>>
>>379331323
1080p or 1440p @ 60fps > 2160p @ 30fps

But that hasn't anything to do with the TV. Having a 4K TV is better regardless of the resolution of the content because of the higher DPI, especially if you sit closer, and since it's now standard it's not really a waste either.
>>
>>379330902
I said to get the PS4 Pro if he doesn't like the xbone games. MS typically don't announce games 5 years out, that's sony's play.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.