[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>talking with my weeb friend >decide to lookup the top

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: Capture.png (7KB, 481x377px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
7KB, 481x377px
>talking with my weeb friend
>decide to lookup the top rated wiiu games to see what is he obsessing about
>see pic related
>burst into laughter
>send it to him
>now im just looking at him sperg out trying to defend nintendo without realizing im just memeing

Wew weebs. Seriously though,are there any non weebshit games on it that are good? I heard nintendo is porting old pc games on it lately.
>>
>>379322703
whats on the wiiU thats weebshit besides that "SMTxFE" atrocity? the only thing on it is nintendo games
>>
First party stuff?

Tell your friend he's a fag.
>>
WiiU has weeb games?
>>
>that guy saying he fell for the wiiu meme deleted his post

really makes me think
>>
File: images.jpg (4KB, 168x192px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
4KB, 168x192px
>>379322930
>>379323153
>tfw the japanese influence in americuck is so damaging that they actually believe nintendo is not weeb material
when did americucks become so much more retarded than they used to be? I know they dont have the equivalent of european highschool education but this is mindblowing
>>
>>379324130
are you saying that mario is weebshit?
>>
>>379324408
I mean yeah. This is how gooks think Italians actually are. Adopting their asian view makes you a weeb. Thats why we buy nintendo games to children only. They arent old enough to get influenced by them. 10 years later they dont remember how they were.
>>
>>379324408
Don't forget Call of Duty and Darksiders.
>>
>>379324639
I dont know about Darksiders but think what would happen if amerikeks haven't gotten bombed in pearl harbor by suicidal gooks. They clearly influenced them to the point where they developed their war games the way they did.
>>
>>379324130

Calm down your autismo, bro. I never owned a WiiU so I wouldn't know.

I know PS4 and Vita are the weeb machines from what I've gathered from this board.
>>
>>379324876
You fell for the b8 anon.
You just confirmed that below average IQ people are a thing in /v/
>>
At least Skyrim Instagram Edition is coming
>>
>>379325076

You dare to tell me Senran Kagura and Neptunia are not weeb games?
>>
>>379327231
How come they are not weeb games when they use the japanese "art-style". Its the reason weebs buy them.
>>
Is the switch gonna get games when they release their next piece of shit ? Is this some kind of trolling?
>>
File: 20170506_11_47_47.jpg (456KB, 2105x995px) Image search: [Google]
20170506_11_47_47.jpg
456KB, 2105x995px
>>379322703
>>
>>379329274
This post gave me cancer
>>
>>379329591
why
>>
>>379329730
Its this uncontrollable feeling of disgust and nausea when i see japanese things. I cant explain it but i feel violated looking at these. I want the gooks to cease existing.
>>
>>379329878
there's like 2 weeb games in that picture
>>
>>379322703
I don't have a WiiU but even I know Xenoblade Chronicles is their top weeb game, also a great sci fi game.

Don't forget MGSV is the biggest weeb game of this generation though, and that you loved it. Slurped up Kojima's asian cock all the way down your throat OP.
>>
>>379330324
I didnt even know there were 5 of those. Stop projecting
>>
>>379324621
>This is how gooks think Italians actually are.
Didn't realize Mario was meant to be a reflection of reality.
>>
>>379331103
for them it is. These disgusting pieces of filth believe that europe is full of forests and castles and fields too
>>
>>379329979
he said japanese things. not weeb things. he believes that all of those game cases should be xbox cases.
>>
>>379329878
>Its this uncontrollable feeling of disgust and nausea when i see japanese things
huh, funny, i feel the same way when i see a western """game"""
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.