[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Breath of the Wild >Xenoblade Chronicles 2 >Mario Odyssey

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 9

File: Nintendo Switch.jpg (38KB, 610x361px) Image search: [Google]
Nintendo Switch.jpg
38KB, 610x361px
>Breath of the Wild
>Xenoblade Chronicles 2
>Mario Odyssey
>Arms
>Splatoon 2
>Mario Rabbids
>New SMT
>New Fire Emblem
>New Game with Travis Touchdown

>Updated Ports of Mario Kart 8 and Pokken Tournament
>Third party titles starting to increase in volume
>Indie games galore

>More to be announced probably

So why am I supposed to think nothing is being released this year? For a first year this is actually pretty promising.
>>
Anyone notice how every Switch thread is just the OP screaming at people that they need to buy a Switch, and then getting absolutely assblasted if someone says no?
Why is that?
>>
>>379313607
Don't forget Monster Hunter XX, Red Out and Project Octopath
>>
>>379313765
you can't stop this train anon. Get a switch or gtfo
>>
>>379315086
fuck off marketer
>>
>>379313607
Most of the games you listed are shit.
>>
File: 1496210413819.webm (1MB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1496210413819.webm
1MB, 400x400px
>>379313607
>Xenoblade Chronicles 2
very likely delayed
Daily reminder X was delayed three times and it was announced in 2013

>New SMT
>New Fire Emblem
Not coming this year sadly

most of them are ports from previous gen games and we don't know about more third party titles aside Project Octopath which doesn't even have a release date

>Indie games galore
LOL

Updated prices too!

Also
>Mario Rabbids
>being hyped by Ubishit AND Rabbids trash

I'll stay with my 3DS and PC until price drop, thx thou :)
>>
>>379315261
oi vey
>>
>>379315508
I'm thinking Fire Emblem will be early 2018 desu. Also was SMT really confirmed not to be 2017?
>>
>>379313607
all i read is trash.
where are your standards dude? Jesus christ man do something with your life
>>
>>379313607
falseflagging detected
>>
>>379315508
Also I don't touch most of the Indie Games myself and same with Rabbids. I'm just saying there are games for certain markets is all. People are acting like there's literally nothing. Even without SMT, NMH or FE, between Zelda, Xeno, Mario, Splatoon 2 and Monster Hunter that's far more than interests me on the PS4.
>>
>>379315610
>Also was SMT really confirmed not to be 2017?

Development wasn't even started before it was announced in Switch presentation, they said "very early in dev" and Atlus said the same shit in a Famitsu issue about Deep Strange Journey last month.
Also it was mentioned as "HD project" in both issue and website instead "SMT for Switch" like Japs usually do so is very likely they're doing the same shit like DQXI (a PS4 and Switch version thanks to UE4)

Same goes for NMH which isn't even a NMH 3, it was just Suda51 talking about using Travis in another game, probably by a indie dev
>>
>>379313607
>So why am I supposed to think nothing is being released this year?

This is what Year 1 of WiiU looked like:

Assassins Creed III
Batman: Arkham City
Call of Duty: Black Ops II
Darksiders II
FIFA 13
Just Dance 4
Madden NFL 13
Mass Effect 3
NBA 2K13
New Super Mario Bros U
Ninja Gaiden 3
Nintendo Land
Scribblenauts Unlimited
Tekken Tag Tournament 2
Warriors Orochi 3
Lego City Undercover
Need For Speed: Most Wanted
Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate
Zen Pinball 2
Injustice: Gods Among Us
Resident Evil: Revelations
New Super Luigi U
Game & Wario
Pikmin 3
Splinter Cell: Blacklist
Pokemon Rumble U
Rayman Legends
The Wonderful 101
Scribblenauts Unmasked
The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker HD
Just Dance 2014
Deus Ex: Human Revolution
Batman Arkham Origins
Assassins Creed IV: Black Flag
Call of Duty: Ghosts
Super Mario 3D World

Compared to that Swtich 3rd party support is non-existant, and the WiiU was bashed for the lack of 3rd party support, imagine how shitty the 3rd party support for Switch is.
>>
Might seem like a silly question but if I buy a redeem code from another country, can I use it on my Switch's eshop?
>>
I need to get a new job to afford all these games. How do you all make money?
>>
>>379313607
Name them.
>>
>>379318517
I think you can redeem it if it's from the same continent

at least I can do this in PSN
>>
>>379318731
I peddle the ass god gave me.
>>
>>379317382
I didn't and will not look at that whole list but I can tell you right off the bat that 3D World, arguably the best Wii U game, was not year one.
>>
>>379319420
WiiU release:
November 18, 2012

3D World:
November 22, 2013
>>
>>379319759
Okay thanks for proving my point?
>>
>>379319839
>Its 4 days off therefore it proves my point

U sure are a moron.
>>
>>379320073
The definition of the term "year-one" is within the time span of a year, and that isn't. So yes, it does prove my point.
>>
>>379320181
Wii U was released on December 2012 in Japan so it fits the Year 1 category.
>>
90% of that list is ports, including it's flagship launch title.
And they fucked up with Ultra Sun and Moon, that pissed me off. Development of Sun and Moon should have shifted to switch last year and it should have been a launch title. That would be an inasely good business decision. Now I don't even get a fucking port? Is an HD 3d Pokemon game too much to ask for? I was excited and considering buying a Switch, even though it's just a port machine at this point, but now they pissed me off with this fuck up.
If the rumors about Sony launching a Switch competitor at E3 are true, and I can take my PS4 games anywhere, Nintendo loses E3.
>>
>>379321105
>Is an HD 3d Pokemon game too much to ask for?
Remember years ago when someone at Square said making an HD RPG was "too hard"? This has always been Game Freak's excuse. They are a joke of a developer, and constantly produce the minimum amount of work possible.

Maybe this time more people will actually realise this.
>>
File: xboxe.jpg (168KB, 1057x603px) Image search: [Google]
xboxe.jpg
168KB, 1057x603px
I'm happy with it :)
>>
>>379321105
Sun and Moon have sold over 15.44 million copies on the 3DS, and they're still selling. It's on its way to becoming the top selling title of the 3DS's lifetime. That is what an insanely good business decision looks like.

Switch is already selling units as quickly as they're being made. Game Freak's already in the process of developing on it. They've never rushed in to release a game in a new handheld's first year. That's just not how they do thing, and it brings them incredible success.
>>
I'm selling mine on ebay with Zelda ME and Mario Kart 8 op, you should buy mine.
>>
>>379320181
Autism
>>
>>379321105
Meh, ultra sun and ultra moon is just reusing the sun and moon engine. A pokemon game build on a new engine for the switch would be much better, can't wait for gen 8 in 2019
>>
>>379321105
>90% of that list is ports
Welcome to the first year of pretty much every console.

>If the rumors about Sony launching a Switch competitor at E3 are true
Don't be ridiculous.
>>
Did /v/'s card to Nintendo just make Nintendo send paid shills here?
>>
>>379317292
sauce on the Suda51?
>>
>>379321105
>Sony launching a switch competitor at E3
Maybe
>And I can take my PS4 games anywhere
Hahahaha they could end up announcing a hybrid console, but it wouldn't be a PS4 portable
>>
>>379324603
Idiot
>>
>>379313607
I don't get why Switch owners don't just wait until more of these games come out, until they buy a Switch. Maybe because of the Zelda hype, but come on that's just one game near the release.
>>
File: sonyadpatent_2-580x472.jpg (52KB, 580x472px) Image search: [Google]
sonyadpatent_2-580x472.jpg
52KB, 580x472px
>>379321105

>If the rumors about Sony launching a Switch competitor at E3 are true

I mean, Sony filed for a patent, but that's about it. Companies do that shit all of the time. The only place where rumors about that exist are on /v/, because people here get carried away with every bit of information they get.
>>
>>379325347

I bought it because of shortages. This just reminds me of the Wii shortages of the 7th gen, so it scared me into getting it.

I'm happy with my purchase though. This thing has kept me plenty occupied at work. I like being able to play some Zelda when there isn't any shit going down at work, or a quick game of USF2. It pretty much suits me for my current lifestyle. If I was still a NEET that didn't go anywhere, it probably would be useless to me.
>>
>>379325993
The thing about the patent though was the timing, it's existed for a few years, but was only made public right around the time the switch launched. Like a tease.
>>
>>379315437
nice try xD
>>
>>379315437
So you're from the future? Can you tell me who wins the NBA finals so I can bet on them? Thanks.
>>
>>379314815
I think those were included in the third party tab
>>
>>379313607
I'm so jaded after the last two generations I actually find myself hoping Nintendo can pull this off. Make consoles covfefe

t. Sonyfag
>>
>>379320181
You're technically correct, the best kind of correct.
>>
>379313607
>Breath of the Wild
On Wii U
>Xenoblade Chronicles 2
Trash
>Mario Odyssey
Wow, 1 game.
>Arms
Trash
>Splatoon 2
Trash
>Mario Rabbids
Trash
>New SMT
Trash
>New Fire Emblem
Trash
Trash
On Wiiu
I'll play on PC
>Indie games galore
I'll play on PC

Wow, so you have Mario. Grats dude.
>>
>>379327429
see
>>379327279
>>
>>379327687
see
>>379327279
>>
>>379324739
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHGWL1BzfzE
>>
File: lily.jpg (227KB, 960x1200px) Image search: [Google]
lily.jpg
227KB, 960x1200px
>>379327429
>some fag inevitably lists why he doesn't like every single game
>they can't even provide actual reasons anymore

Loving Every Laugh
>>
>>379313607
I'll be honest, pc, Sony, Xbox gamer here.

The switchs portability and lack of power for the price are not too appealing to me. I just don't came when I go outside with friends and do stuff. I don't commute on a bus or train I have a car.

Okay past that the online ever since I saw the headset from hori looks to be the same Nintendo can't internet deal. The original Xbox has better voice chat and online from what I'm seeing. Guys this was 2002.

They also released a game last gen splatoon with it not being finished, no way to comminicate with players in an online team based shooter. Can you even imagine any other company releasing a game like that? What if counterstrike had no way to communicate? Splatoon and cs are both team based online shooters.

Nintendo is a Japanese company, I get it it's not going to cater to a lot of western standards. But they are not going to get my money unless their standards change or the price does. It's just not worth it. There are great games to play on any hardware platform the same tier as a Zelda or mario. There's also indie games anywhere.
>>
>>379313607
Haven't owned a Nintendo console since the wii, but literally who gives a fuck about 3rd party support for a Nintendo system anymore? If you want to play the next multiplat just get it on a real powerful console, all you should care about on Switch is the high quality Nintendo shit. Does anyone seriously say "Oh man I wish I could play the Red Dead Redemption only with shitty resolution and 24 fps". Also playing it on the go is not a valid excuse, any decent multi-plats are are going to be sucking the maximum battery life possible out of it so you'll be playing for barely 2 hours.
>>
>>379327960
If you think those games are good you have shit taste. sorry not sorry
>>
>>379313607
What makes you niggers think Xenoblade Chronicles 2 is coming out this year? Every Switch post puts that game out for this year. You people are delusional.
>>
File: 1454530132948.png (2MB, 1229x1993px) Image search: [Google]
1454530132948.png
2MB, 1229x1993px
>>379327429
S E E T H I N G
E
E
T
H
I
N
G
>>
I can't even fucking find a switch.
Every place I go to doesn't have one and they sell for $500 online.
This is bullshit.

I'm about to just download Breath of the Wild on my Wii U from the eshop
>>
>>379328701
Why would you download a digital game from Nintendo? They are by far the worst people to lose ownership of digital games on. You can't redownload any Wii games and soon Wii U games. Meanwhile on steam, 360, PS3 you can redownload any digital game you got. Even ones that are taken off from new purchasing.
>>
>>379313607
An smt game with actual graphics might be good enough for me to get one of these.
>>
>>379328131
Still looking for an explanation on how you can tell a game is shit before it's even out. I'll be waiting.
>>
File: 1495563910355.jpg (71KB, 394x394px) Image search: [Google]
1495563910355.jpg
71KB, 394x394px
>>379328189
>What makes you niggers think Xenoblade Chronicles 2 is coming out this year? Every Switch post puts that game out for this year. You people are delusional.
Because both the producer and lead developer of XC2 said it is releasing this year.
>>
>>379313607
>Pokken Tournament
Pokken was fucking trash. Why are you excited for it. Play a good fighting game.
>>
>>379329469
Just become familiar with what games you did like and watch gameplay. I hardly ever fuck myself playing an old game I missed or a new unreleased game.
>>
>>379330086
wtf are you talking about
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.