[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Finally beat Witcher 1 for the first time in my full series playthrough,

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: maxresdefault.jpg (77KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
77KB, 1280x720px
Finally beat Witcher 1 for the first time in my full series playthrough, and before I start on Witcher 2 I gotta ask: This motherfucker was Alvin all along?
>>
>>379313378
yup, witcher 3 confirms
>>
>>379313378
Maybe.

There's some compelling evidence that he is, but that whole plot thread and both Alvin and Aldesberg never come up again.
>>
>>379313378
congrats anon, i'm on my second try, never finished it though. i'm going to finish it this time, in chapter 3 currently and i've got witcher 2 waiting.
might get 3 if i feel like it and the price goes down.
which chapter was best and worst in 1?
>>
>>379313621
Obviously the first chapter is the worst because unless you had absolute foresight on how shit goes down you have fuckall for alchemy and the chapter 1 boss is very gay even if you managed to get Blizzard. The best chapter is definitely IV, it's the one where you finally get to your full range of items and abilities while also having some of the better quests without worrying about the main overarcing plot. I'd even call it the vacation chapter.
>>
>>379314000
wait, does items actually matter in the game? i've used a total of 2 swords so far, the one from the beginning and the first silver sword i got (i think it was from a quest).
interesting though, now i have something to look forward to at least.
thank you
>>
>>379314520
Unless you're playing on Easy the crafting system is integral to The Witcher. You need the buffs in order to get through a lot of the fights and even jobber enemies can hump your hp down if you don't have an active Swallow.
>>
File: 290px-Tw-adda-profile.png (210KB, 290x482px) Image search: [Google]
290px-Tw-adda-profile.png
210KB, 290x482px
>>379313378
yes.

And I hope you saved best girl.
>>
>>379316570
>letting Mad Rad marry an inbred whore
>>
>>379313378
You do realize that dandelion says out right:

"So DeAldesberg was Alvin all along" when you talk to him after the vision into Ithlene's prophecy.
>>
>>379316896
Oh I never got a prompt for that, all I got was three choices about what I'm going to do next
>>
>>379316570
Posting the censored version....
>>
I want to give this game another chance, but i have to know if the battle system gets less repetitive after beginning.
>>
>>379316570
>My name is Olivia Dunham
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.