[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It's on sale on GOG for 11 bucks. Played a little years

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: Dragon'sDogmaDarkArisen.png (267KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
Dragon'sDogmaDarkArisen.png
267KB, 960x540px
It's on sale on GOG for 11 bucks. Played a little years ago with a friend, loved it at the time. However I heard since GOG runs on different servers, you don't get the variety of pawns you would get from the steam version. Anyone confirm?
>>
True.

But if you use online pawns instead of the off-line ones the game becomes way too easy anyway. Many of the people that play this game seem to be so obsessive that online pawns will usually be even stronger than your main character.
>>
can't confirm but that does make sense, it's tied to your steam

just get the steam version off G2A
>>
>>379297156
Think they will add this game to GOG connect?
>>
>>379296184
>buying games on GoG
No thanks, I am not a cuck. Steam is the primary reason japanese games come to the PC, I wil always only buy my PC games on Steam.
>>
>>379296184
>gog
I could just pirate that shit
>>
>>379300443
having to be online to play anything, not a cuck
>>
>>379301391
You don't have to be online to play games on Steam, I've played games without internet in offline mode. Besides, on the PC I always have access to internet, so even if you were right, which you aren't, it wouldn't be any problem.
>>
>>379302097
But I am right. Steam will force you to install updates for certain games.
>>
>>379302321

Not him. There is an offline mode. I have played Steam games while my internet was down countless times.
>>
>>379297038

>tfw going to bitterblack way early in the game and getting lucky drops to give my pawn to have her carry me through everything
>>
>>379297038
I found this to be true for low levels, but I'm level 70 something now and the pawns I see aren't very helpful against BBI monsters. Playing on Steam PC btw.
>>
>>379300443
>I am not a cuck
>he says while sucking valve's cock
>>
>>379302897
I don't give a fuck about Valve, I've never played their games, I only care about Steam and the impact it has on bringing Japanese games over to the PC ;)

I'll suck Steam's cock anyday baby, it is the best.

Fuck GoG, Fuck Origin, Fuck Windows 10 Store (unless the Ninja Gaiden 4 rumors are true, then I'll upgrade to windows 10) and last but not least, FUCK Uplay.
>>
>>379303848
you need to be gassed
>>
>>379303848
>actively and consciously supporting valve's near monopoly on pc digital distribution
>>
>>379304145
Don't play with fire cuckboy, you'll get your fingers burned.
>>379304172
FUCK YES, of course I support Valve's near monopoly on the PC digital distribution.

Anyone who buys a product from ubishit and EA after they have proven to be some of the most anti-consumer companies out there, need to be shot in the head. Fuck EA and fuck Ubishit, I am glad I've never bought any of their products, I am actually proud of that, I will never buy their games, because they are dogshit and their franchises are garbage.

GoG is irrelevant, it will never get big with their anti-drm stance, they will never get new games, only 10-20 years old game like recent Fallout 1, 2 and 3 rofl.

Windows 10 Store has shown some significant improvements, but too bad it doesn't have any games wroth a fuck. Might change though with E3, hope Ninja Gaiden 4 rumor is true.
>>
>>379304172
While I'm not obsessed with Valve, they are much less shitty of a company than Sony, Microsoft, EA, Activision/Blizzard, Ubisoft, Bethesda, etc. In a weird way it's almost kind of lucky that they have the near monopoly over so many bigger companies.
>>
>>379304571
Competition is always a good thing. It's not like the people at Valve are some kind of saints despite mustard race memes.
>absolute refusal to give refunds before gog and origin started to do it
>the whole paid mod fiasco

GOG will stay irrelevant if people like you refuse to use anything that isn't Steam.
>>
>>379296184
Does it have the cut Berserk content?
>>
File: really nigger.gif (981KB, 342x239px) Image search: [Google]
really nigger.gif
981KB, 342x239px
>>379303848
>>
>>379305965
No.
>>
>>379305859
No, the sooner EA and Ubishit go banktrupt and stop "competing" (in truth, destroying the gaming industry), the better.

Valve introducing refunds had nothing to do with GoG and Origin, you dumb fuck, some Aussie took em to court and fucked valve up good.

Paid mod fiasco is overblown, Valve listened to the community feedback, apologized and removed them.

Steam is the best, Steam is repsonisble for Japanese games coming to PC, I wil always support them.

I am willing to support GoG, if they stop being so pathetic. Tell you what, if they get Dark Souls 1, 2 and 3 on GoG and the next From Software multi-platform game on RELEASE on GoG, I'll buy those copies on GoG as well as on Steam, deal? No go to your cuckboys at GoG and tell them this, so they work on getting actually relevant games on GoG, not retarded garbage from 20 years ago like Fallout 1 and 2.
>>
>>379306192
yar-har then
>>
I love gog. I can torrent games without viruses thanks to them. I have 15 games on gog but stopped buying from them because I cant refund a game I didnt like. Also gog is a really cucked service, fucking oblivion is just released (2006 game)
>>
>>379307434
fuck off, brazil
>>
>>379307434
Why does gog prevent viruses. Can't someone just include it in the download like any other torrent?
>>
File: 43434fgws.jpg (634KB, 1147x955px) Image search: [Google]
43434fgws.jpg
634KB, 1147x955px
>>379307434
M kay
>>
>>379296184
all the online pawns are terrible on steam too because fucking no one uses inclinations.

>search pawns
>guardian
>guardian
>guardian
>guardian
>guardian
>>
>>379308239
what does this mean? I've only played on 360 a while back.
>>
GOG is what I had hoped Steam would be when I first heard of it. I feel like if they got just a few more games I want, I could dump Steam into the trash forever.
>>
>>379308553
inclinations are what you teach to pawns to make them do stuff that synergizes with other pawns and the arisen. most people never teach them anything except the default which is usually guardian. guardian pawns literally don't do anything unless the arisen is attacked so if you're playing a mage/archer and don't get hit much they will stand around doing nothing. you can teach them to work as a team and if your a mage you can spell sync which means pawns cast spells at the same time and it dramatically reduces cast time.
>>
>>379309487
Yeah bro, GoG 4 life! I am enjoying fallout 1 and 2 and other games from 20-30 years ago, fuck Steam!!! yeah bro!!!
>>
>>379309487
what you want will never happen. gog is a companion to steam. the only new games gog gets is cdpr's games and kikestarted games, aaa devs will never ever go drm free. otherwise you get, (g)ood (o)ld (g)ames which thankfully don't need a shitty client to run.
>>
File: kyle_bite.png (697KB, 670x898px) Image search: [Google]
kyle_bite.png
697KB, 670x898px
Best thing about GOG is that bad/good games ratio is SO much better than on steam that it's not even fun. But yeah they don't have any big games on release and still there are lots of great games that are on steam and not on gog. Oh and they remove games from the shop quite often. What's the point of buying chronicles of riddick for example if in half a year the only possibility to get the game will be on torrents?
>>379310618
Not him but I do enjoy the games from 20 years ago like fallout 1 and 2. What's your point? All new games are better by default?
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.