[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I own this but I've never really delved into it. Should

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

I own this but I've never really delved into it. Should I play it?
>>
It's actually pretty boring
>>
>>379295617
How so?
>>
It's a discarded MMO and it shows
However it can be fun for first 10 hours before you get tired of looking at flashy animations.
The biggest problem of the game is the way it tied enemy power to your level and enforced a laughable level cap which you can reach 2/3 on your way through.
>>
>>379295559
Its an alright game. Combat is enjoyable and the class options are cool. The game is pretty much a single player MMO though and suffers from a lot of bloat. I remember giving up my first play through. Second time though I just brute forced through the story.
>>
>>379295559
it's pretty much a better dragon age inquisition, so if you can stomach that shit you can stomach this.
>>
If you're in the mood for some generic fantasy RPG it's pretty alright for what it does.
>>
I thought it was fun
But it is quite repitive, but some sidequests were pretty good
>>
>>379295790
>It's a discarded MMO
No it's not. KoA:Reckoning is a prequel to the planned MMO. Here's a trailer of the would-be MMO.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZrdq6gnaMs
>>
File: Unharmed[1].png (3MB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
Unharmed[1].png
3MB, 1440x900px
>>379295752
Not that guy, but it starts out alright. It feels like they were going to some sort of multiplayer type game - almost mmo-esque. From my experience, my character became so bloody powerful, it stopped being challenging about mid-late game.

Old Screenshot: My character killing everything on screen without being hit once.
>>
>>379295873
>The game is pretty much a single player MMO though and suffers from a lot of bloat.
This. Game is also very very easy even on the hardest difficulty. If you want some generic fantasy shit with surprisingly detailed lore and worldbuilding, go for it but get it cheap.

Fun fact, it was developed by a company founded by Curt Shilling. It went bankrupt, screwed over lots of its employees and was sued by Rhode Island.
>>
File: Luxuria[1].png (865KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
Luxuria[1].png
865KB, 1440x900px
>>
>>379295752
Fight trash mobs, do fancy moves, repeat for literally sixty hours straight. It has fun moments, but once you make a few hp regen items you won't ever die.

The hardest part is this early spider invested wood since they literally swarm you, then use ranged attacks that stun you.
>>
I don't remember much about the game but they had a demo that let you just play the game for an hour or two which was surprising with EA in charge.
>>
>I own a game but don't know if I should play it

Why is /v/ so fucking brain dead.
>>
>>379295559
Is Fable.

All the generic stuff that makes Fable an RPG, but without everything that makes Fable ''unique''.

Is not bad, but is not great either.
>>
>>379296741
it's shared you fucking cunt I didn't expend any resources to own it
>>
boring singleplayer MMO
>>
>>379296809
Then play it you dumb shit.

>don't like it
Stop playing

>like it
Keep playing

How fucking hard is that?
>>
>>379295559
I really liked it, you should try it at least. IIRC you can use any weapon, it's not bound by class
>>
It's going to feel very outdated in terms of setting. It was obviously meant to be a WoW copycat which will just tire you up.

Unless you are one of those lost souls who still play Wow.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.