[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How about we play a game, /v/? Dust off that vita or ps3 and

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 1

File: DC.jpg (288KB, 2000x1357px) Image search: [Google]
DC.jpg
288KB, 2000x1357px
How about we play a game, /v/? Dust off that vita or ps3 and get on Dragon's Crown. Set your network to online and join a random room, it should be up.
>>
>>379288524
i can't wait to find those dead japs with turbo autistic items
>>
>>379288615
>he doesnt have S rank everything
Well get on and I'll carry you. The longer you play the better the loot gets anyway.
>>
>>379288524
Okay, give me a minute.
>>
Shiet I'd love to join but my TV is busted.
I have the Vita version but it's pirated and I don't think it's patched to latest anyways and I don't have firmware spoofing
Fuck
>>
It says I couldn't find a connection.
>>
>>379289741
Are you NA or EU? You could always leave your PSN and I can add you.
>>
>>379289882
NA, PSN is Like_7_Midgets
>>
>>379288524
I don't have the top of the best items or builds but I guess I can join in. What level/difficulty?
>>
>>379290050
Does everyone have to be on the same difficulty? We can always just start fresh.
>>
>>379289882
Playing with a PS4 control so I can't hit the playstation button for some weird reason.
>>
>>379290287
>We can always just start fresh.
This unironically sounds great.
>>
>>379290379
Alright I'm rolling amazon.
>>
>>379290379
>>379290432
I'll roll with Sorceress.
>>
>>379290471
>>379290432
Elf for me. Give me just one minute.
>>
There was an option to skip all the tutorial stuff and head straight to level 15 wasn't there? Should we do that as well?
>>
>>379290698
Yeah I skipped it all.
>>
>>379290698
We have to otherwise no online mode iirc. I'm at the stables, wher do I find the room again? Been a while since I've played.
>>
>>379290698
It might've been in a later update but yeah, beating the game once gave you that option. You could also skip every sidequest once completed for the skill point.
>>
>>379290878
There was a catch for doing that. Something like, No reward gained, right?
>>
OK, so I'm lvl15 and already spent my SPs. How do we go around joining in a room? Do we need to use PSN IDs?
>>
I'm hesitating between the two mages, and the elf.
Elf looks sexy but she seems a bit to melee-ish for my taste.
The female mage looks like some kind of support.
But the male mage looks like his luck stat might fuck me over.
What do /v/?
>>
>>379291328
Elf is eitehr as melee or ranged as you want. She has skills for everything.
Female mage is more of a support kind but still has powerful spells.
Male mage is the nuker.
>>
How many rooms are there?
I'm down for some crown.
>>
>>379291161
No exp gained from quests.
>>
Lvl15 anons, are we doing this?
>>
>>379291905
I'm ready.
>>
>>379288524
PS4 port fucking when?
>>
>>379291941
Who's creating the room? Don't we need to be PSN friends to join specific rooms?
>>
>>379292117
I imagine you would, I'm already at the stables waiting.

So I guess the other anons could just add me if they need to join the room.
>>
PSN is xstarquakex, add me and then join my room.
>>
Sorry mate but im at wirk, i would gladly play it some other time, i only ever finished this game with thr kinight on the vita.
>>
>>379292353
Unironically sent.
>>
>>379292353
need one more then i start
>>
>>379292571
It's giving me a Network error for some reason.
>>
Anyone here a trophybro? I've been meaning to go back to this and plat it but its supposedly easier with a group than solo
>>
Is this the type of game you'd NEEEEED to play with other people to get enjoyment out of it?
>>
>>379292832
Not before hard difficulty, no.
>>
Alright I'm at the stables. I don't know why we got disconnected, but join me again and we'll go.
>>
>>379292571
>>379292664
Somehow I got in.

>>379292757
I platted it. It's not overly difficult to plat it, though. I did everything offline.
>>
Kinda rusty there.
>>
Sorry about that, first time amazon. I beat the game as wizard on my first run.
>>
>>379294848
Don't worry. I'm rusty as fuck too. Been months since I've played.
>>
I love the cooking minigame.
>>
What the fuck happenned? I couldn't cook at all.
>>
Can you send an invite to Like_7_Midgets? I need to get something done and I'll join soon.
>>
its 1 ingredient and 1 seasoning, then you serve it on your own plate. in your case it would have been the 2nd one. i think you can also do 2 ingredients and 1 seasoning but i dont quite know the recipes

>>379295247
cant send invited but we're in so you can join. im sure i added you
>>
>>379295283
But I couldn't touch the ingredients themselves though.
>>
>>379295957
okay thats weird
>>
>>379295283
Returning to town to fix equips
>>
>>379296124
im actually going to have to end here but that was pretty fun! thanks mate
>>
>>379296171
Oh, ok then. And thank you for remembering me to dust off Dragon's Crown. Send me a message if you want to play some more later. Pretty fun.
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.