[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys I'm going to do it. I'm on NG+ but I misspent

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: bloodborne.png (2MB, 1422x800px) Image search: [Google]
bloodborne.png
2MB, 1422x800px
Guys I'm going to do it.
I'm on NG+ but I misspent my shards the first time around and I'm about to delete my file and restart.
SHOULD I DO IT? I HAVE 106 HOURS ON THE FILE
>>
Just get good faggot.
>>
>>379287385
>106 hours and only on NG+
How? Anyway yes, restart. NG is more enjoyable than NG+.
>>
Sure, honestly it's just a video game. I haven't played BB in almost a year, I kept getting rekt by the DLC and all my skills are gone at this point, so I'll probably start over too. Just need to do the chalices and the DLC. "Just".
>>
>>379287519
I'M ABOUT TO PULL THE TRIGGER ON THE FILE
>>
I delete my saves everytime after finishing a game. Odds are I will never use it again anyway.
>>
>>379287658
Dude just make another file. Why do you need to delete the first one?
>>
How the fuck do you "misspend" bloodstone so badly that you need to make a new file when you're already on NG+? Did you upgrade a pistol to +10 and spend everything else you had on weapons you don't have the stats to use? Just restart faggot it's not that hard to get a new character going.
>>
>>379287519
>NG is more enjoyable than NG+.
Yeah, but it sucks that so many weapons in BB are given to you so late that you only really get to use them in NG+.
>>
>>379287589
Yeah the thing is, I know I'll probably end up playing mostly the same, but at least I won't waste resources on stuff that I know I don't want to use now.

Separate question: For a serrated weapon, Saw Cleaver or Saw Spear? I'm probably going to main Ludwig's again, but I need one fast weapon. Also what does anyone think about the Rifle Spear.
>>
>>379287741
It was my first time playing. I actually got the game last year but I quit near the beginning since I didn't want to put the effort in. I tried again this year and was much better, but I bought a shit ton of weapons to try them all out since it was my first run and I fortified a lot of them like a complete retard.
>>
>>379287385
Why not just make a new character?
Are you mentally damaged or something?
>>
>>379287868
>For a serrated weapon, Saw Cleaver or Saw Spear
Mostly depends on whether you want mostly strength or mostly skill.
>I'm probably going to main Ludwig's again, but I need one fast weapon
Ludwig's comes with a fast weapon fucking built into it.
>>
>>379287868
>Saw Cleaver or Saw Spear
Not really much difference, especially if you are raising strength and skill evenly for Ludwig's. The Cleaver's extended form doesn't count as serrated, but it has a better moveset than the Spear's extended form.
>>
>>379287868
At least main a different weapon this time. I did Cleaver first so I'm doing Spear this time. Dunno about the Rifle Spear but I think I've heard good things.
>>
>>379288209
I literally can't beat the Defiled Watchdog of the Old Lords with it. I seriously don't know what to do. Also I can't fucking beat the Shadow of Yharnam on NG+.
>>
>>379288457
I've been stuck between these two things for so long that it's the reason why I'm thinking of pulling the trigger on the file.
>>
>>379288296
Cleaver and Spear are the two most similar weapons in the entire game tho
>>
>>379288457
>I can't fucking beat the Shadow of Yharnam on NG+
If you beat then on NG then you really shouldn't have trouble on NG+, they should be easier assuming you haven't fucked up your character horribly.
>>
>>379288802
It seems that I shouldn't have fucked my character to badly because I raised my stats for Ludwig's just like you are supposed to. I just don't know what the fuck happened. I didn't even think they were hard on NG.
>>
>>379287868
STR or SKL build? If str than use the pizza cutter it was the most fun weapon for me and it's serrated i think. If use blades of mercy.
>>
>>379290039
I wouldn't really recommend using the transformed form of Ludwig's for them if that's what you're doing. A fast hitting weapon can keep them staggered while you wail on them, which is pretty nice if you have a lot of stamina. I kill the fireball guy first, then the katana guy. The lantern guy when saved for last can be pretty easily locked in an endless loop of dodges if you just hit him once and then wait for him to move, you can just grind down his whole health bar without him even trying to attack.
>>
>>379288063
Just farm for more in the chalice dungeons
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.