[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay, so I'm strongly considering getting a surface pro

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: RE1ynyy.jpg (19KB, 582x327px) Image search: [Google]
RE1ynyy.jpg
19KB, 582x327px
Okay, so I'm strongly considering getting a surface pro (mainly cause I do digi art) what are good emulators for it and windows 10? (mainly wanna play snes and playstation roms)
>>
>>379275020
anyone?:(
>>
>shelling a thousand bucks on an Airbook clone
You people are just insane.

Get a refurbished business level ThinkPad with i7 + 8GB RAM for less than 400 bucks online, and pair it with one of those new 200$ drawing screen tablets. Bam - better working tools, and a machine that can emulate even PS2 games.

>individual Windows systems and W10 are now "platforms"
top fucking kek you gotta be kidding me
>>
>>379275916
>shelling a thousand bucks on an Airbook clone
Can't use an airbook as a cintiq

>Get a refurbished business level ThinkPad with i7 + 8GB RAM for less than 400 bucks online, and pair it with one of those new 200$ drawing screen tablets.

Show me one for $200 new please

>individual Windows systems and W10 are now "platforms"
I just want to play my snes games on my new laptop y'dick.
>>
>Implying your surface pro CAN be used as a cintique
i had both and no, this shit doesn't compare. Just save your money senpai or get a chink cintiq
>>
>>379276241
Why not get a separate tablet and get a decent laptop/desktop?
>>
>>379276241
>Can't use an airbook as a cintiq
and I wasn't telling you to get fucking Apple toys either.

>Show me one for $200 new please
UGEE HK1560 Drawing Displays go for $290.

>I just want to play my snes games on my new laptop y'dick.
then do so, if you can.
>>
>>379276448
Got that set up now, wanted something more portable an all in one-y.
>>379276406
I do comics and stuff, is the surface pro not usable for that? I currently use a Bamboo fun from 2007 and a desktop from 2011
>>
>>379276606
>UGEE HK1560 Drawing Displays go for $290.
yeah they sell for £350 over here for an extra 500 I could have a laptop from 2016
>>
>>379276779
I'm illustration and for me the difference was major. Can you find a store that has these on display so you can check out for yourself? Maybe it will be good enough for linework maybe it wont, depends on what your doing. You should rly check this shit out
>>
>>379276996
>for an extra 500 I could have a laptop from 2016
that couldn't do jack shit, and would be obsolete overnight.
>>
>>379277487
I tried it in a store, That's what attracted me to it. the store only had the OS software but I managed to make something half decent with paint. I guess I could be lumped in with illustration.

I've got a friend who uses it with photoshop. I may try it one more time before dropping the full £850 on it.

What did you find the differences were?
>>
I have the SP4. It's nice. Anyone who tells you otherwise is poor and can't afford one.
>>
>>379278317
isn't it?!
>>
>>379275020
>I'm considering getting a surface pro
Don't. Surfaces are fucking garbage.

I have one that my software company gave me as a work computer and it's a piece of shit.

My friend got suckered into getting one for digital art (he's an illustrator and colorist) and it sits mostly unused as he continues to work on older mac and trackpads

They're fucking garbage and so is windows 10.
>>
>>379276779
>I do comics and stuff, is the surface pro not usable for that?
If you've got no other way to draw and lack the money for a real cintiq it can work in a pinch but it lacks the low-latency and precision of a real drawing tablet.
>>
>>379275020
www.google.com

they have actual answers
>>
ignore the retards, i have a pro 4 with 8gb ram upgrade. it can run dolphin and pcsx2 so everything before that should work too. ive used it to do some painting in photoshop and its great but a little laggy, the new one coming out has less lag though
>>
>>379275020
I got surface pro 4, i5 4gb

psp, ds emu and below is fine. Dont bother with ps2 or gamecube emu unless u wanna cook an egg.

Get 8gb if u wanna do art. Clip studio is fine with 4gb but Photoshop chugs at 4 gb. I also use cintiq, ipad pro, surface pro for art. They are all the same long as u can draw.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.