[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Every single worthwhile Wii U game will get a superior Switch

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 4

File: wii-u.jpg (86KB, 1280x832px) Image search: [Google]
wii-u.jpg
86KB, 1280x832px
>Every single worthwhile Wii U game will get a superior Switch port

Why did I buy this meme system?
>>
Not every single worthwhile wii u game, no
>>
Bayo 2
W101
DKCTF

thats about all I need ported

they'll figure out a mario maker at some point

However, I'm gonna be amazed if Mario 3D world makes it on the system.
Thats one of few games that keep people not selling the system
>>
Good question, anon. I personally skipped Wii U, and desu the recent Switch news only validated my decision further. I do wish I'd gotten to experience Miiverse at its prime though.
>>
they won't be able to redo #FE without either texting your actual phone or making you bring up a menu to look at the info that was on the tablet screen.
>>
At least it had new games, I'm wondering why I bought a console which only has years old games.
>>
>>379274427
>Switch owners are mad that they're not getting the Pokemon game they actually wanted
>Wii U owners are mad that they're losing yet another exclusive
>3DS owners think they deserve more, even though all they do is post LITERALLY NO EXCUSE threads all day
Is anyone actually happy?
>>
>>379274427
early access
>>
The Wonderful 101 and Xenoblade Chronicles X will not be ported. Bayonetta 2 won't be ported unless 3 gets announced.
>>
>>379274427
reminder to wait to buy nintendo consoles until they stop being manufactred
at that point you will know if they made enough games and if its worth your time
nintendo consoles are the bad kind of gamble
i will get a switch in 2022 if they didnt act like jews
>>
>>379274427
>superior
>switch is actually less powerful than wii u
>>
>>379276308
3DSfags are, despite having the oldest system out of all 3 of them, it still has a lot more support. Pretty sure Nintendo wanted the Switch to fail, but it keeps selling, they release nothing on it but lazy ports but it still keeps selling.
>>
>>379274427
Because you get all the Switch games for free. Online included.
>>
File: 1428003450708-2.jpg (6KB, 222x227px) Image search: [Google]
1428003450708-2.jpg
6KB, 222x227px
>Mario Kart 8 had botched balancing
>BOTW WiiU had to remove gamepad features so it wouldn't be the superior version
The Switch can't even manage to have the definitive version of fucking ports. My Wiiu's not going anywhere in terms of relevancy.

Of course, even if it was definitive, a ports a port and doesn't count as a new exclusives for a console.

Call me when the switch has a fourth of these offerings. And they've shitcanned Kimishima
>Smash 4
>Mario Maker
>3D World
>Mario and Luigi U
>Mario Kart
>Captain Toad
>Wooly World
>Dong Freeze
>Kirby: Rainbow Curse
>Breath of the Wild
>Hyrule Warriors
>WW and TP HD
>Splatoon
>Pikmin 3
>Starfox Guard (Can be purchased separate)
>Pokken
>Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE
>Xenoblade Chronicles X
>Nintendoland
>Fatal Frame
>Bayonetta 1 and 2
>Wonderful 101
>Monster Hunter 3U
>Lego City Undercover
>Tekken Tag Tournament WiiU Edition
>Rodea (Wii game packaged as a WiiU game)
>Pushmo World
>Runbow
>Fast Racing Neo
>Affordable Space Adventures
>Good selection of 3rd party Indies
>Also picked up a few wii games I missed (Bit.Trip collection, Tatusnoko vs Capcom, etc) because of true backwards compatibility
>Pro controller is top tier
>WiiU Gamepad surprisingly comfortable and great for games in bed
>Gamecube adapter is the best peripheral of all time, doubles as an easy ticket to playing Dolphin with the correct controllers solo or multiplayer
>Entire Zelda library available besides ALBW and the CDI games
>The only console currently capable of good DS emulation because of the touch screen
>Easy as fuck to hack, just have to connect to the internet
>Best options options to expand memory on a Nintendo console (3rd party external powered hard drive vs SD card on Switch and 3DS) I added two terabytes of storage to my WiiU, most I can add to a switch is a few hundred gigs, maybe less if Nintendo's SD card support is as bad as it was on the 3DS
It might outsell the WiiU. But the Switch will NEVER be better than the WiiU
>>
>>379276525
if it's less powerful than the wii u then why do games like BotW, Fast RMX, and MK8D run far better on it?
>>
>>379276652
>Because you get all the Switch games for free
That's only true for people who waited until the very end of the system to buy one.
Anyone who actually owned a Wii U during its life is getting fucked hard.
>>
>>379276673
>Captain Toad
im playing this on my pc, cute game.
>>
File: 1422155541043.gif (116KB, 277x400px) Image search: [Google]
1422155541043.gif
116KB, 277x400px
>mfw the Pokemon direct spelled out FUCK ALL for the Switch
I genuinely want people who bought this shitty console to suffer.
>>
>>379276719
That is demonstrably false.
>>
>>379276756
early adopters always get fucked. stop being such a shithead consumer and wait to buy things.
>>
>>379277470
>early
I bought one in 2014 for Smash and Bayo 2
2014 was literally its only good year
>>
File: SMART.jpg (1MB, 3300x1600px) Image search: [Google]
SMART.jpg
1MB, 3300x1600px
>>379276546
>Nintendo wanted the Switch to fail

God damn what kind of logic is this.
>>
>>379277332
explain yourself.
>>
>>379277520
13 and 15 were good years you faggot. Let's all stop pretending anybody was using the WiiU as their primary console.

Years like 12 and 16 were fucking unacceptable but 13 and 15 had good games come out for them.
>>
>>379278381
No, 13 was not a good year. It got 3 good games, W101, 3D World and Pikmin, and none of them came out until the last 3rd of the year (Pikmin was the first one in august) and 3D World was a huge dissappointment
And no 2015 wasn't good either. It had two good games, Splatoon and XCX. You can't carry the entire year on two games.
>>
>>379276308
This is always what happens. The DS got Pokemon Dash and Pokemon Ranger when the GBA was getting Emerald. The 3DS got Pokedex 3D and Pokemon Rumble when the DS was getting Black 2 and White 2. Game Freak never rushes for a year 1 release with new hardware. They always stick with the console with the existing install base until the end.
>>
>>379276673
I'd personally just keep all the decent local multiplayer games since I have enough controllers for them
>>
>>379274427
Every single worthwhile wiiu game is also on PC and Sega Saturn. You got scammed
>>
>>379274427
So you didn't have to wait for ports to play them.

Its not like ports retroactively steal my good times away.
>>
>>379276546
>Pretty sure Nintendo wanted the Switch to fail
I'm convinced you're a person whose never been sure of anything ever

This is embarrassing
>>
>>379278991
>So you didn't have to wait for ports to play them
Its not worth it. I live in the now. I don't live in the 2-3 years ago.
>>
>>379276525
What a fucking idiot
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.