[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

>"One year ago when GitHyp launched, we featured an article covering how Ubisoft’s best-selling game ever, The Division, lost 93% of its playerbase in the span of its first 3 months. Now, 3 months after Ubisoft’s biggest launch of 2017, For Honor has surpassed one of 2016’s biggest bombs by losing 95% of its playerbase on Steam."

What went wrong, bros? Everybody one /v/ was saying this was the next Overwatch?!

Did it really lose more players than Battleborn and Dawn of War 3?

http://www.githyp.com/for-honor-has-now-lost-95-of-its-playerbase-worse-than-the-division-1-year-ago
>>
You just made this thread a couple of hours ago.
>>
Anything that requires skill from PC gamers stops having players

It's why DOTA 2 and CS:S/CS:GO are popular
>>
>>379258802
P2P is shit ubishill, please go choke on your execs penis with your mouth, aka P2M
>>
>>379258520
If you played games like double agent and Vegas 2 you'd know.
>>
>>379258802
>console players
>having skill

How's that autoaim treating ya?
>>
>>379258802
It's because ubisoft fucked it, their shit balancing made duels into staring matches because the defensive meta is too strong.
They also fucked revenge which was the only way to get out of a gank in the 4v4 modes.
Add to that connection issues that were in the beta that still haven't been fixed and OP heroes locked behind the season pass paywall and its no wonder it fucking died.
>>
>>379258735
Did they?
>>
>>379260830
yeah i was the only response
>kek
>>
>>379258802
>i-its just too good guys

ok bud
>>
good. fuck ubishit and fuck everyone who gives them money
>>
Pay to win gear.
Gearscore.
Revenge.
Special killstreak like abilities.
Fuck all balance.
Special powers to pick up.
Season passes for characters.
>>
Why would they care?
They already got their money from all the retards that actually fell for it.
>>
>>379258520
Wrong pricetag. Everybody jumped on the Siege hype train as soon as it became a 15 bucks game.
>>
It's essentially a fighting game. Which gets old pretty fast. Thread concluded. Pack it up.
>>
>>379261267
Basically. The quick cash grab matters more to them, or most major publishers, than a sustained community
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.