[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/v/ it's time to settle this matter once and for all.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

/v/ it's time to settle this matter once and for all.

Which one is better?
>>
you didn't post Subsistence so MGS2S
>>
MGS2.
>>
MGS3 obviously. It's the first one with good camera angles
>>
>>379250987
Neither. 2 if you like conspiracy theories, 3 if you like James Bond.
Patrician taste if you like both equally
>>
MGS3
>>
MGS2
>>
3 is better even with the original camera. gameplay in 2 hasn't aged well
>>
>>379251202
This. This so much. I do prefer one to the other, but they're both absolute kino.
>>
The one without a shitty rail shooter.
>>
>>379251548
So which one?
>>
>>379251725
where's the rail shooter in 2?
>>
>>379250987
The only right answer is that they're both great games to play.

Teehee.
>>
>>379251792
Arsenal Gear and in Tanker where you have to shoot Russians just before reaching Rays.
>>
>>379250987
Subsistence.
Absolute ludo.
>>
>>379250987
>>
File: 1495334947723.jpg (271KB, 2048x1296px) Image search: [Google]
1495334947723.jpg
271KB, 2048x1296px
>>379250987
It's already been settled before.
>>
Honestly 2 felt more epic to me. I liked sneaking around the big shell and the feeling of being in the middle of the ocean.
>>
>>379250987
Raiden is fucking gay and the bosses in mgs3 were designed by a retarded child
>MY HORNETS
>spider man
>a flaming astronaut!
>emo fag
>>
>>379252585
cringe
>>
>>379252635
The only one that bothered me was the fear. He's reallt just an autist jumping from branch to branch and you can take him out by throwing him poisoned food.
>mwaaaa I'll make you feel FEAR like never before
>>
>>379250987
Preferred 2 but both have their own merits, and their own failings.
>>
>>379252585
Yeah, no, I won't listen to a gay bracket made by a pussy that deleted the worst fanbase vote.
Rigged and biased shit, fuck off.
>>
3 is better assholes
>>
>>379253005
I know they have back stories and some shit (i think, i know they did that in mgs4) but i didn't give enough of a shit to listen to a 10 minute codec call about a character
>>
>>379250987
story, atmosphere, bosses and gameplay - 3
level design and characters - 2 hands down
>>
>>379252812
no
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.