[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Name a shittier sequel, /v/. I dare you. >fucked up the plot

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 320px-Jak_3_Title_Screen.png (108KB, 320x256px) Image search: [Google]
320px-Jak_3_Title_Screen.png
108KB, 320x256px
Name a shittier sequel, /v/. I dare you.
>fucked up the plot
>gameplay consists of minigames/ less than 2 hours of actual platforming
>empty desert with fuck all to do in it
>empty city with fuck all to do in it
>pointless side quests
>controls like ass
>>
The series was already fucked by 2. Naughty Dog didn't know what to do with Jak & Daxter.
>>
>>379250450
Wind Waker.
>>
I thought the control were fine actually, if a bit confusing to come back to after not playing for a while. Using the different light/dark Jak powers in the scenario made it a bit annoying.

I didn't have any fun with this game until I got to Haven City though, and that was mostly because i recognized it from the second game.
>>
>>379250450
The Exorcist II : The Heretic
>>
>>379250450
Jak II
>>
>>379250450

Fable 2, but I also thought Jak 3 was trash, stopped playing after the first hour or 2. It just felt like a rehash of 2 except everything is more mundane and has a shitty empty desert with bullshit cars. I was too bored to give it a chance.
>>
>>379250450
>fixed jak from being an edgy faggot
>multiple guns
>better cars
>better hair
>better dark/light transformations
>more daxter mini missions
>not just cucked into haven city as you had the big ass desert too
>more interesting cheats

ill admit the racing was a lot worse in jak 3, but everything else was solid.

oh and the ending was retarded as fuck. jak was with his usual girl yet he is seeing the red head bitch on the side now?
>>
>>379251261
Man i liked jak II
>>
>>379250450

It was better than 2 at least

They even said in an interview:

'We just wanted to make the city big'

>Can't TALK to anyone
>You can KILL everyone

Seriously dafuq
>>
Why is /v/ always so contrarian?
>>
File: Ratchet_and_Clank_cover.jpg (26KB, 250x275px) Image search: [Google]
Ratchet_and_Clank_cover.jpg
26KB, 250x275px
J&D knew when to close out after trying to become something it wasn't.

R&C went on to become what it mocked until ultimately committing suicide with its own brand.
>>
Jak II > Jak and Daxter > Jak 3
They're all good
Kys if you disagree with this post
>>
>>379250450
best game in the series
>>
>>379252224
>Fable 2
Fucking this. Figured... "Maybe they learned from the last game. Maybe it's more open. Maybe it's not as fucking limited and linear."

Then I started the game. I got past the opening half hour, and realized I was horribly wrong.

God damn, Molyneux owes me my hopes and dreams, as a teen.
>>
>>379252543
Jak 2 is such an odd game. It SHOULD be fucking terrible, but it just clicks.
>>
>>379250450
I thought the giant dinosaur meatlheads would have been regular things in the wasteland, disappointed they were just one mission. Also act 3 went by fast as fuck
>>
>>379250450
You forgot the worst part - Keira's voice actor changed for whatever reason and so her character was given the absolute minimum speaking lines despite being the love interest since the first game and being my 13 year old waifu and I was so fucking mad that she wasn't a bigger role until I heard her speak and I realized that her voice was wrong and it spun little 13 year old me out and ruined the character for me.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.