[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>All evil-doers are white males >Only women you fight are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 5

File: strong womyn dont need no man.jpg (26KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
strong womyn dont need no man.jpg
26KB, 225x225px
>All evil-doers are white males
>Only women you fight are nameless, faceless bandits
>Women are war-chiefs despite being much weaker than men
>story revolves around a man fucking up the world and a mary sue woman has to fix everything
So basically, this is Fight the Patriarchy: The Game?
>>
>>379249115
>Fight the Patriarchy: The Game?
hownew.ru
>>
>>379249115
>Fight the Patriarchy: The Game
>The Matriarchs are portrayed as the most backward ass people in the game that even the protagonist hates

Good going OP, maybe you should stop looking for things to get angry about
>>
File: 1494539723163.jpg (43KB, 411x418px) Image search: [Google]
1494539723163.jpg
43KB, 411x418px
>>379249115
How a man can be this mad for a shit story in a shit game nobody will remember ? probably just another paranoiac /pol/ fag
>>
>>379249115
Early society was primarily matriarchal because it was women who hanged back and kept the group together while the men were out killing shit. You're half right, /pol/fag.
>>
I thought no one would be talking about this game a week after its release, yet here /v/ is 4 months later.
>>
>>379249718
It's autism.

/v/ thinks the game is propaganda and are annoyed that it's selling well; not enough to beat things of value but still printing money
>>
>>379249653
>Early society was primarily matriarchal because women sat on their asses and did half the job
So pretty much like today?
>>
>>379249115
HZD does have a couple PC cringe moments, but everything you wrote, except the nameless female enemies, is wrong.
Ironically, even if there was a primary female antagonist, you'd still complain that it doesn't make sense for females to be a threat lol.
>>
>make game with cool robot dinosaurs
>story is mostly about fighting boring humans
>>
Since the story and writing in hzd were utterly forgettable to me, u choose to remember it as a bunch of retarded humans being faggots while a couple of badass robots fuck shit up.

Which is also how I remember terminator 2, interstellar, and episode 6.
>>
File: 1493570020443.jpg (44KB, 513x337px) Image search: [Google]
1493570020443.jpg
44KB, 513x337px
I played the whole game and it has like two moments that were slightly 'women stronk'. That's it.

Part of /v/ massively overreacts since part of /v/ did not play the game.
>>
Sony is reeling because this game bombed so badly. It was supposed to have sold eight million units by now.
>>
Sounds about right
>>
File: suPFe2A.jpg (313KB, 728x1294px) Image search: [Google]
suPFe2A.jpg
313KB, 728x1294px
>>379249115
Does /v/ have 100 percent of their portfolio invested in a single video game company?

Why is there such an obsession over sales figures and ROI?
>>
>>379250806
They have nothing else to feel proud about other than being a consumer. It's very much some kind of "White Knight" complex where they believe they are saving others from their shit tastes, and then others like them with opposing opinions defend and attack back.
>>
20 minutes in
Does the story go anywhere?
>>
>>379249115
>being mad at a shitty open world game
Kill yourself /pol/
>>
>>379251563
Yes. You get small breadcrumbs until about halfway, where the story actually gets interesting.

Early game is a drag, stick with it. Don't let /v/ mess with your perception.
>>
>>379249115
If you'd actually beaten the game instead of watching on YouTube and listening shills you'd know that the actual villian is a nigger.
>>
>>379249115
>story revolves around a man fucking up the world

But anon, hasn't this been true in all human history?
>>
File: rhP3Owi.jpg (860KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
rhP3Owi.jpg
860KB, 2048x1536px
>>379250601
It needed to sell 13 million to break even. 15 million (with 95+ metascore) for studio bonuses. 22 million for sequel.

Sonybros mad af that their movie games are dead in the water.
>>
>>379249115
>all that shit that triggers you for some reason

So what. So fucking what. Its kne game about tobot dinosaurs. What about the mountains of games that are business as usual?
>>
>>379250126
>even if there was a primary female antagonist, you'd still complain that it doesn't make sense for females to be a threat lol

This. OP is a fag.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.