/script>
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy shit, this is a bigger flop than Battleborn >Chivalry:

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

Holy shit, this is a bigger flop than Battleborn

>Chivalry: Medieval Warfare developers make a new multiplayer FPS with an arabian fantasy theme
>release it last month with 0 advertising
>it's already down to 20 players
>>
kek, didn't pendejo jr gave some light on it and saying its fun ?
>>
>>379248147
it had so much advertising from famous youtubers and yet it flopped. money well spent!
>>
>>379248147
oh shit this is out already?
>>
>>379249013
since 2 weeks ago
>>
Wait, it's out??
>>
>>379248147
Do you have to PAY vidya journalist to review your game now?
>>
>>379248147
>release it with 0 advertising
>bigger flop than Battleborn
I don't think you understand how that works anon.
>>
Maybe if they had fucked fixed some of the issues the beta had more people would play it. But nah, lets patch in pointless stuff like matchmaking later.
>>
>>379248147
I honestly don't think it's the advertisements fault, more like that the game (and the genre) is generally unappealing
>>
Not enough advertisements, and the art style sucks.
>>
Chivalry turned to shit pretty fast and the devs are big part of the reasons why.
I don't care if they bomb and stop making games.
>>
It's because nobody wants to play as fucking sandniggers
>>
>>379248147
>release it last month with 0 advertising
Automatically not a bigger flop then Battleborn
>>
>>379252170
>>379251225
Battleborn made its money back
>>
>>379251150
>Do you have to PAY vidya journalist to review your game now?
They were always paid little one, all the way back to the time of the ancients when Nintendo Power magazine was our journal.
>>
>>379248147
It's a piece of shit. I played the alpha and quit after 15 minutes cause it's broken trash like Deadliest Warrior.
Mordhau will stomp Torn Banner into the ground.
>>
>>379252253
I don't fucking believe you.
>>
File: 112423523523.jpg (128KB, 562x592px) Image search: [Google]
112423523523.jpg
128KB, 562x592px
>>379251926
>advertising
It had coverage from famous youtubers and twitch that other indie multiplayer-focus only devs can only dream of.
>>
>>379248147
I still play chiv all the time. Nearly every day. I still couldn't get behind mirage. Fuck it. Chiv has more players still anyway.
>>
File: disgust.jpg (7KB, 200x192px) Image search: [Google]
disgust.jpg
7KB, 200x192px
>>379248147
>it's an american phoneposts and says "holy shit" post
>>
>>379252894
Holy shit
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.