[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>play horde since the beginning >grow up >realize it's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 209
Thread images: 29

File: sadorc.png (257KB, 700x700px) Image search: [Google]
sadorc.png
257KB, 700x700px
>play horde since the beginning
>grow up
>realize it's the orcs that deforest and desecrate natural lands
>realize it's the goblins that want to pollute water sources and the air
>realize it's the undead who commit war crimes and steal the dead to grow their army
>"bu-bu-but not pansy ass vanilla normie alliance, muh tusks and war-strengthened"
>means you're a negligent environment-destroying monster
>mfw as an adult I realize this

i never meant to be the baddies. as somebody who now works in environmental, realizing this hurt.
>>
Lmao wtf bro relax, it's just a game lol
>>
File: IMG_0280.jpg (69KB, 800x598px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0280.jpg
69KB, 800x598px
You dug your grave, now lie in it OP.
>>
>>379244024
its not real who cares
>>
File: zuljin10.jpg (126KB, 627x656px) Image search: [Google]
zuljin10.jpg
126KB, 627x656px
Trolls are the true aryan race of Azeroth, They are the first true civilization and are destined to reclaim the lands stolen from them.
>>
>>379244024
>Orcs deforest because that one subzone in ashenvale
Yeah because Stormwind was built on a plain
>Goblins are shit
That is correct
>Undead steal the dead
But they ARE the dead
>>
>>379244990

Yeah, and just like humanity IRL, building a city or town doesn't mean you have to completely destroy the environment. Look at Stonetalon Mountains. That wasn't humans. In Elwynn Forest, even with all the lumber mills, humans haven't completely wiped the area.
>>
>>379244990

>Undead steal the dead
>"But they ARE the dead"

so? that doesn't give them the right to convert unwilling people. it's like forcing people to follow a religion and holding their soul as leverage. they're no better than scientologists
>>
File: 1475992291540.png (51KB, 154x158px) Image search: [Google]
1475992291540.png
51KB, 154x158px
Read OP's post in pic related's voice for maximum effect.
>>
>>379245304

Perfect.
>>
>>379245304

HAHA
>>
Night Elves > Trolls > Tauren > Dorfs > Blood Elves > Everything else

You know I'm right
>>
>>379244728
where'd his arm go
>>
>>379244728
why cant he just regen his arm?
>>
>>379244024
so, are trolls the only race of the Horde that has a "good" allignment
>>
>>379246420
Taurens? They're pretty good, just allied with Orcs out of honor
>>
>>379246380
high elves did their bullshit elf magic swoosh badoosh boom now he cant regenerate
>>
>>379244024
Thrall just wants peace. Ho-man's just come and enslave.
>the horde begins to form
>>
>>379244024
Reminder the Orcs are so hated that the only reason the Alliance exists is due to their mutual hatred for Orcs
>>
>>379244024
Most of the races in the game on both factions have a lot of fucked up intentions desu
>>
>>379246547
wtf I hate elves now
>>
File: 326500417.jpg (3MB, 3000x1901px) Image search: [Google]
326500417.jpg
3MB, 3000x1901px
>>379244024
>didn't realize the orcs and the rest of the Horde are assholes right off the bat
Did you really play as green brutal savages to be a good guy?
>>
File: 1496477664783.jpg (9KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1496477664783.jpg
9KB, 250x250px
>>379246914

I don't know. I saw them as refugees who had to be savage to survive. Following them coming to Azeroth and enslavement and then freedom, I viewed their strength not as ruthless and violent, but as a necessity to not succumb to yet another enslavement or genocide.
>>
File: u1K4Aew.png (27KB, 174x67px) Image search: [Google]
u1K4Aew.png
27KB, 174x67px
>>379246380
Trolls weren't always capable of regeneration.

Back in WC2 it came from a mutation that was acquired as an upgrade.

But for whatever reason it's a completely natural ability now.
>>
>>379244024
Environmentalism is only relevant when your resources are scarce. The horde can just magic themselves to a new planet after they're done with azeroth.
>>
>>379244024
Global warming is an alliance hoax. Do not believe their lies.
>>
>>379245235
Isn't the difference between undead and lich king is the undead only accept those willing, and lich king forces the dead to his cause?
>>
>>379247443
Troll regeneration was always a thing, hell long before warcraft was a thing trolls in other games such as D&D and folklore they are able to regenerate, berserker regeneration is just an advanced form of regeneration.
>>
File: 008.jpg (92KB, 550x627px) Image search: [Google]
008.jpg
92KB, 550x627px
>>379247243
You forget that they came to Azeroth as invaders rather than just refugees.

They weren't so bad in Warcraft 3 since they basically shook off some of their old habits (and that game got some even evil-er villains).
But back in Warcraft 2, they were fucking super evil. Worshipping demons, making use of dark magics, eager to conquer, being generally bloodthirsty as fuck, etc.

They have some pretty dark roots. It's been toned down in the recent games, but they're still savages.
>>
>>379244024
What 'war crimes' have we commited when our neighbours would see us all killed off?
>>
>>379247694
There's a woman in the Forsaken starting zone is very clearly extremely distraught about her new existence so no; not only the willing.
>>
>>379248053
Oh. Well, I stand corrected, then.
>>
>>379248192
>what war crimes
Use of chemical and biological weapons, desecration of the dead, attempted genocidie, intentionally targeting civilians
Night Elves would probably consider the mass destruction or Ashenvales forests a war crime too.
>>
>>379248083
that old wc2 art in the manual so was metal, compared to current setting
>>
>>379247694
The Forsaken were original undead who broke away from the Lich Kings mind control and weren't enslaved by the Dreadlords. But now they raise fresh corpses to undeath, stealing people from an afterlife to "enjoy" a curse existence that ends in oblivion if they die again. The Forsaken are genuinely despicable and their players have some serious delusions if they think they are anything but villains
>>
>>379244728
WE
>>
>>379244024
It's not too late to join the right side man.
>>
>>379244024
I wonder why the Tauren tolerate this?
Tauren Warchief when?
>>
>>379249835
Once Sylvanas inevitably gets BTFO'd by Genn
>>
>>379246380
There's nothing confirmed, but it's rumored he was cursed by the loa.
>>
>>379249835
When Blizzard remembers Baine exists
>>
>force your clan to drink demon blood not once, but fucking twice
>heralded as a hero because he eventually killed the demon

Why the fuck does the Horde honor Grom so much?
>>
File: femtroll femdom.jpg (124KB, 595x523px) Image search: [Google]
femtroll femdom.jpg
124KB, 595x523px
>tfw you will never be the slave of a dominant female troll mistress, tfw she will never punish you for spilling her ink while she is writing a tome or some magic scroll by putting you over her knee and spanking you till you cum all over her delicate but powerful blue thighs, she will then never make you lick your sperm from her thighs before pushing you to the ground and wiping her bare two toed feet all over your face or milk your sperm to make a new batch of ink with, forever cementing the fact that you are her slave and nothing more than an object to her, to be used and abused as she pleases, she will never drag you around Azeroth on a leash stark naked as she rides on her mount with you in tow for all the women of the world to see and laugh at. you will never lick her feet clean after a long hard day of adventuring and carrying all of her stuff as she whips you and demands you keep up with her like a pack beast, she will never force you to eat out her perfect blue pussy for her own pleasure, she will never use you as a toilet threatening to castrate you if you spill a single drop of her golden nectar, she will never use you as a seat or desk as she works on crafting magical books and items, beating you for moving around too much while she tries to concentrate, she will never tie you up and thrash you with her whip publicly humiliating you like the worthless slave slut you are, she will never bind you and fuck you mercilessly while she is in heat till your dick is sore and red or ride your face smothering you with her femininity till you lose consciousness only to wake up several hours later for her to beat you into submission once more.
>>
>>379250643
Because he was an oldschool-as-fuck orc. I guess.
>>
>>379250593
Baine?
>>
Trolls and Goblins are the true sons of Azeroth.

All other races need to gtfo
>>
>>379249835
Because the Horde is a Legion-designed system of government designed for maximum destruction and the tauren are complete retards who signed themselves into eternal servitude to the office of Warchief.
>>
>>379244024
>play alliance since the beginning
>grow up
>realize it's the humans that deforest and desecrate natural lands
>realize it's the gnomes that want to pollute water sources and the air
>realize it's the night elves who commit war crimes and deliberately starve the non-combatants
>"bu-bu-but not pansy ass vanilla normie horde, muh hot females and paladins"
>means you're a negligent honorless monster
>mfw as an adult I realize this

ftfy
>>
>>379249835
All Thrall needed to do was put Cairne on the seat instead of Garrosh
>>
>>379250731
Gonna need sauce on that.
>>
>>379250754

Aye, they work for the Hooved Man
>>
File: 1470103724761.gif (437KB, 442x275px) Image search: [Google]
1470103724761.gif
437KB, 442x275px
>>379250731
Take it easy, anon.
>>
>>379244024
Nigga, you can me a man and zug zug or you can be a faggot.
>>
>>379250912
Then the pissed off orcs would have killed him and put Garrosh in charge anyway. What Thrall needed to do was get rid of their toxic system of government and culture and start the orcs fresh.
Of course then they couldn't satisfy their own orc fetish and they couldn't pander to the BRING BACK THE WAR IN WARCRAFT retards.
>>
>>379248764
And now their leader is the Warchief and has done stupid shit even as warchief.
I would have preferred a Tauren or Blood Elf Warchief, at least their leaders haven't done stupid shit recently.
>>
>>379244024
Night Elves are literally the start of all the problems
>>
>>379248053
Nah, the guy was right. Originally in Warcraft II berserkers were said to regenerate because of goblin alchemical potions.
>>
Honestly I think Sylvannas will be a decent Warchief. I mean sure she's not a good person and her goals are ultimately self-centered. But basically what it comes down to is that if the Horde prospers she lives which is really all she wants.

Garrosh became a living example of what happens to Warchiefs who begin to favor one race over the others, and so far she has been pretty good about not giving the Forsaken too much more love than the other races. She doesn't even fly the Forsaken banner anymore and now uses her new version of the Horde insignia.

Also in the end, it's clear she believes in the Horde's cause of providing shelter to those oppressed by Alliance hypocrisy and bigotry.

People have been talking about how much of hero Genn was in Stormheim but let's review his actions shall we? First he completely ignores Anduin's orders to only watch the Forsaken and attacks the Forsaken fleet unprovoked breaking the armistice. Then instead of directing his efforts towards finding the Aegis which was supposed to be the original mission he continues chases his vendetta on the Forsaken. Lastly people talk about how he saved Eyir but it was clear he didn't give two fucks about Eyir and only freed her to spite Sylvannas
>>
>>379247563
It's actually more relevant since planets are eggs for elder gods.
>>
>>379251350
t. Forsaken shitter
Siege of the Undercity when?
>>
>>379249835
Because the Alliance has wronged the Tauren so many times they decide that they're better off with the Horde regardless of what happens.
>>
>>379251456
I don't have a single Forsaken character on my account aside from a level 20 Rogue I haven't touched in years. Try harder you nignog
>>
>>379251468
mfw the "Butcher of Taurajo" was actually a nice guy that wanted to let the tauren civilians flee and survive
>>
>>379251350
All that will change when they need to turn her into a raid boss though.
>>
>>379250860
Technically Goblins are the result of Mimiron experimenting with Pygmies and Kajamite or whatever the green stuff is called.
>>
>>379251468
>Alliance has wronged the Tauren so many times
I can't even think of a single time they did anything to them. I mean, they are living on another fucking continent.
>>
>>379246380
Trolls can't regenerate large injuries like missing limbs.
The most grievous injury a Troll can successfully regenerate is a severed extremity maybe a hand/foot if they're lucky.

Usually the regeneration is for flesh wounds and broken bones. This was all covered in Shadows of the Horde.
>>
>>379251623
>sacking Taurajo
>laying siege to Mulgore
>Dwarves defiling Mulgore and the Barrens with their excavations
>Night Elves jumping to conclusions after the botched peace meeting.
>Night Elves being dicks in general
>Trying to stop the Horde from meeting with Medivh
>Constantly trying to expand territory out of Dustallow Marsh the land the Tauren ALLOWED them to live in.
>>
>>379244024

>he plays a race to represent himself
>he doesn't play a race because it just fun

idiot
>>
>>379251591
Yeah with Blizz's blatant Alliance bias I guess it is a matter of time until they pull a Pandaria and turn our Warchief into another Saturday Morning Cartoon Villain with all the complexity of a blank sheet of paper.
>>
>>379250223
She won't, she's a writer's pet
>>
>>379251913
So The only times they wronged them in any way was when they where following Garosh "lets nuke another city" Hellscream. And even then they still gave them a chance to just leave.

>Dwarves defiling Mulgore and the Barrens with their excavations
I guess there is a little bit here, but i would still say they are just being conservative fuckers who doesn't want to learn anything new.
>>
>>379245235
They don't do it to the unwilling. What separates Forsaken from other Undead is that the former have free will and can do whatever the fuck they want. When they're newly rezed they're given the choice to join Sylvanas or not and be on their way. They can even go back to being dead if they want.
>>
>>379244024
>faction has the bad guys from the last game in it
>durrrr maybb they r good now? :OO

Other than people who like playing evil Hordefags have been delusional since before release.
>>
>>379251913
>the land the Tauren ALLOWED them to live in.
lel, without the Horde the taurens would have been massacred by the centaurs

tauren are not the rightful rulers of central kalimdor
>>
>>379252302
Garrosh literally did nothing wrong and blowing up Theramore was 100% justified given that it was a fucking military base and Theramore started the whole conflict in Cata by invading Horde land in The Barrens.
>>
>>379253076
Theramore wasn't wrong, but favoring the Orcs over the other races was..
>>
>>379253026
Actually they are. The Tauren are old as fuck and were on Kalimdor before the Night Elves.
>>
>>379253076
The only reason the people of Theramore went into the barrens was because Garrosh was on a lets destroy Ashenvale and kill all elves high.
>>
>>379253187
Well to be fair they were on Kalimdor at the same time. SInce the Nelfs used to be Dark Trolls.

That being said they were still Dark Trolls while the Tauren were around so what you say is still technically true.
>>
>>379247243
EU here. We made the same mistake.
>>
>>379253187
They don't. The tauren are only a handful of nomads that settled Mulgore after the orcs saved their asses. the tauren don't have any rights to the Barrens, which were more centaur and quilboar-owned land than anything else
>>
>>379244024
>working in the environment

So you're a government funded (read:absolute shit, no organization, waste of money, beaurocratically staunched shitheap of a position where you do the opposite of what you intend) Dickhuffer. I thought I did bad shit, but you do worse.
>>
>>379244728
D U D E
W E E D
L M A O
>>
>>379244024
orcs are literally the niggers of azeroth :0)
>>
>>379253360
You seem lost.
>>>/pol/
>>
>>379253360
hey fuck off faggot we somehow managed to have a thread without anyone biting the off-topic bait, let's keep it that way
>>
>>379253076
>theramore started the conflict
No, the Horde started it by invading Ashenvales, Plaguing Southshore, and continuing the invasion of sovereign Gilnean territory even after it rejoined the alliance.
The war in the barrens started after and was done to alleviate pressure on the Gilneanan and Ashenvale fronts.
And this ignoring all the other bullshit like logging Ashenvale illegally and plundering Arathor (all pre war mind you) , whiping out the returning Lordaeron settlers in the (former) western plaguelands, raising new undead etc

The horde are warmongering dickbags and their fanbase just hand waves it all by crying muh taurajo. Like, it's cool that you like the horde. It's okay to be edgy and like villains, we all do it occasionally. Just stop trying to take the moral high ground at the same time.
>>
>>379253469
This isn't Pol. This is like saying anyone who disagrees with you is a troll.

Honestly, you're on the level of people who make sonic OCs and say troll when they get called out.

THIS guy
>>379253526
He's got the right idea. Totally right. I'm drunk and talking about personal politics where it doesn't belong.
>>
>>379253251
That was a false flag by the twilight cult guys, which the Night Elves blamed on the Horde, which was dumb considering some Tauren died in the attack as well as Night Elves.
>>
>>379248723
thanks to sjws and anime kids these days dont realize that axes are used to kill people
>>
>>379253636
What are you even on about? the Horde had been fucking with Ashenvale before this, Garrosh just stepped it up to 11.
>>
>>379253718
Don't even bother. Catababies seem incapable of remembering WSG was a thing
>>
>>379253076
>b-but don't you dare retaliate!
In any reasonably written story the Horde would've been wiped out years ago.
>>
>>379253582
Night Elves started the entire Ashenvale conflict back in WC3 you fuccboi.
>>
File: whiteguytriforce.jpg (453KB, 970x2569px) Image search: [Google]
whiteguytriforce.jpg
453KB, 970x2569px
>>379244024
Who the fuck gives a shit about the environment? I don't want to have kids and I won't have kids, I don't give a fucking shit how the world ends because that's after I die and I don't give a shit about what happens after my death.
I won't give a shit if the rarest animal dies and the sea gets polluted to oblivion if it means I get to live comfortably.

Fucking milions spent on fucking protection of environment, milions from my taxes that could've gone into my salary instead.
>>
>>379253821
Yeah, How fucking dare they defend themselves from savage demonic orcs invading them?
>>
>>379253582
I'm an Alliancefag, but the dude you are talking with is right - you can find quests saying that Theramore started invading the Barrens in the days BEFORE the Cataclysm, so before the invasion of Gilneas
>>
File: 37223871.jpg (74KB, 408x588px) Image search: [Google]
37223871.jpg
74KB, 408x588px
>>379249835
Everything went full retard in WoW somehow between the Night Elves and Horde. Why wouldn't the Orcs stop logging in Ashenvale? You would have thought Thrall would stop considering it was not even his operation but Grom's operation in the first place.
>>
>>379253875
Thrall ordered it.
Besides the Orcs literally need that lumber to survive.
>>
>>379254040
they litterally need the lumber in order to build new barracks and war machines, you mean :^)
>>
>>379253867
Orcs didn't even know it was someone else's land. From their point of view they just cut down a few trees for survival and suddenly some purple niggers start shooting arrows. Of course they're gonna defend themselves from attack.
>>
>>379254040
When did that happen?
>literally need
?
>>
>>379254081
it's kinda funny when you think about it - the orcs were bullied hard by the Primals on Draenor, so when they started getting attacked by the night elves they probably got vietnam PTSD
>>
>>379254081
And then they continued cutting down more and more trees. Yeah totally fucking innocent.
>>
>>379254076
Well yeah that to defend against Alliance aggression.

But also for homes, fires and paper.
Not everyone gets to have the luxury of making houses literally pop out of the ground like Night Elves do.
>>
>>379254213
I get what you mean, but now the Horde builds its houses out of metal

No one knows where the metal comes from tho
>>
>>379253803
>After Garrosh nukes her homeland now Jaina wants to do the same thing to Orgrimmar
>Thrall, the one dude who could've stopped Garrosh, conveniently shows up to stop Jaina

Fuck you Thrall
>>
>>379248843
WUZ
>>
>>379254081
This. The Night Elves didn't even try opening a dialogue.
>>379254192
Well yeah now that the people who lived in that forest have shown open hostility there's not much reason to stop anymore.

Grom may have liked fighting, but he was also reasonable. If the Night Elves just said something before jumping in maybe things would have been different.
>>
File: 1471549213867.jpg (608KB, 1158x800px) Image search: [Google]
1471549213867.jpg
608KB, 1158x800px
Sylvanas has unironically done nothing wrong. All of her actions have been out of self preservation for her and her people, whether it's against the Scourge or Alliance trying to take over rightful Lordaeronian land that doesn't belong to them.

Dark lady watch over you :)
>>
>>379244024
I don't see what you're complaining for anon.This is the price of progress
>>
>>379254354
>but he was also reasonable
he really wasn't. The night elves were cunts for attacking first, but Grom jumped headlong into attacking Jaina's forces at Stonetalon
>>
>>379244024
>he doesn't know that liberals are the bad guys in real life too and create way more pollution by increasing the population of their slaves

Dude I'm sorry
>>
>>379253821
by attacking the orcs logging their forests. who then proceed to drink demon semen and murder the forests deity

>>379253868
my mistake fellow alliancebro. It doesn't change the fact that it was in response to a horde offensive. It's just solely in response to the Ashenvale invasion, rather than just Gilneas.
>>
>>379254431
>Grom jumped headlong into attacking Jaina's forces at Stonetalon
That was because he had a vendetta on the Humans for being massive dicks during the post Second War era
He had no reason to hate Nelfs
>>
>>379244024
>muh ecosystem of a fictional universe
>>
File: gromdiditagain.png (4MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
gromdiditagain.png
4MB, 1920x1080px
>>379254354
>Grom may have liked fighting, but he was also reasonable.
>Grom
>reasonable
friendly reminder that he downed the demon semen willingly. Grom was anything but reasonable
>>
>>379254497
>who then proceed to drink demon semen and murder the forests deity
Because the Night Elves gave them no other option. This is what pisses me off the most >"ZOMG they killed Cenarius"
Yeah, in fucking self-defense.
>>
>>379254354
>but he was also reasonable

>Hey Grom don't fight the humans
>Ok Thrall I won't fight the humans
>LOK'TAR OGAR SLAUGHTER ALL THE HUMANS!
You might actually be as retarded as Grom is.
>>
>>379253867
You mean ones that killed your demigod of nature because he didn't let them chop every tree you can find?
>>
>>379254497
>. It doesn't change the fact that it was in response to a horde offensive
yup

>>379254570
>That was because he had a vendetta on the Humans for being massive dicks during the post Second War era
Come on now. For the orcs being put into internment camps may seem unfair, but the old Horde litterally tried to kill every single human, dwarf and elf north of the Blasted Lands
>>
>>379254354
>Invade other races land
>Said race defend themselves
>Fucking assholes defending their land, lets kill them all and take their land!
Sounds familiar.
>>
>>379253832
>that comic
why the fuck would you save that
>>
File: 1470884425617.jpg (141KB, 446x531px) Image search: [Google]
1470884425617.jpg
141KB, 446x531px
>>379253875
They were clearly on good terms immediately following the defeat of Archimonde at the world tree, why didn't Malfurion arrange the exporting of lumber to supply the orcs? Night elves obviously use lumber to construct buildings as well and as of WC3 had a great sustainable logging initiative going on. Why didn't Nelves teach Tauren druids about sustainable logging?
>>
File: robdummies.jpg (307KB, 1500x1293px) Image search: [Google]
robdummies.jpg
307KB, 1500x1293px
>>379254781
I save all kind of a shit because when the internet goes down and the apocalypse comes I need to have something to hold onto.
Along with 50 gb porn folder
>>
>>379254619
Didn't he do that because the Night Elves sicced Cenarius at him?
>>
>>379254970
> tfw you still have vintage 2004 hentai on your HDD
>>
>>379254830
Because the Horde didn't actually need the wood from Ashenvale. The Warsong were there literally just to piss the night elves off and were letting the wood they cut rot.
http://www.wowhead.com/quest=26457/agents-of-destruction
>>
File: 1469470837193.jpg (36KB, 689x693px) Image search: [Google]
1469470837193.jpg
36KB, 689x693px
>>379255046
funfact
vintage stuff often has underage actors
>>
>Orcs
>Zombies
>Goblins
>Still hinking the horde were the good guys
Woooow how was i supposed to know sticking my hand in the lion cage would get my fingers bitten off
>>
File: ChenStormstout1.jpg (76KB, 629x736px) Image search: [Google]
ChenStormstout1.jpg
76KB, 629x736px
>>379249835
I'd rather have chen as warchief desu
>Chill as fuck
>founded durotar and orgrimmar
>would give pandaren a proper racial leader

too bad pandas are almost universally hated. I dont really care for them either, but i fucking love Chen Stormstout.
>>
>>379255121
Especially Japanese drawings.
>>
File: Contemplative.jpg (46KB, 470x300px) Image search: [Google]
Contemplative.jpg
46KB, 470x300px
>>379255121
>Hentai
>underage actors
>>
It occurs that pretty much all the classic vanilla WoW vids were from Alliance perspective.

Lasers pew pew
Leroy Jenkins
The funeral raid
Who's the Tank
More Dots! More Dots!
Etc
>>
>>379255018
nah, he's talking about the original time on draenor. the second time was also done willingly though
>>
>>379255185
Nobody played Horde because people generally don't like playing bad guys. Why do you think Blizzard had to rape the lore and bribe them with blood elves?
>>
>>379255185
Oxhorn
But yeah, I think it's because until Belfs were introduced the alliance had a very big numerical advantage over horde.
>>
>>379255185
Not to mention the south park episode.

People dont like playing as beast races. Why do you think blood elves are so stupidly popular. Why do you think the most insufferable horde players are always Blood elves?
>>
>>379245235
Also arent they the old lordaeron folk?
>>
>>379255403
They are. But seeing the number of old Alliance members joining Sylvanas as soon as they are rezzed, it's clear necromancy doesn't leave them the same person they were before their resurrection
>>
>>379255403
Yeah, I'd say the vast majority of undead are from Lordaeron.
>>
File: Angry old woman.jpg (648KB, 1500x1500px) Image search: [Google]
Angry old woman.jpg
648KB, 1500x1500px
>>379255170
>>379255178
hey shut the fuck up
I'm after night shift my reading isn't the sharpest
>>
>>379244024
cuck
>>
>>379255403
So are the living survivors. The difference is that the Forsaken rebelled against their government to install a Silvermoon general as their queen. They have no legitimate claim to anything more than a noose or a cell.
>>
>>379255546
When they are raised as undead, they lose all memories of their lives before.
>>
>>379255647
not all of them. Like the former Alliance marshall in the undead starting zone, he clearly remembers his old life and tries to rebel against Sylvanas
>>
>>379255647
That's wrong actually. A lot of the Undead you interact with still remember their old lives.
>>
File: 1440124538233.png (727KB, 750x717px) Image search: [Google]
1440124538233.png
727KB, 750x717px
>>379255185
that's because around 40% the population were Humans/Nelves. TBC changed that.

>the funeral raid
>mfw
>>
>>379255627
The fuck? Lordaeron fell the moment Arthas conquered it for the scourge. The Forsaken were the ones who fought the scourge and reclaimed their home back. If anything the living one's left are the rebels.
>>
>>379256087
Rebels? you wut mate?

They are just civilians who fled the war.
>>
>>379256087
nah. Garithos, the Argent Dawn, the Scarlet Crusade, the surviving Knights of the Silver Hand, they were all living Lordaeron survivors as well, they had as much claim to Capital City as the Forsaken did until Sylvanas betrayed them
>>
>>379256210
I still can't believe Blizzard made Alliance kill the Scarlets.
>These jews holding out in a fortress in the middle of Nazi Germany are being TOTALLY MEAN TO THE NAZIS!
>I want you to go in there to slaughter them even though we're at war with the Nazis and they're currently occupying our allied country!
>>
>>379256353
eh, gameplay trumps lore I guess... The dreadlord made them too wicked and zealous for their own good
>>
>orc and forsaken apologists still exist to this day
For fucks sake, they did an entire expansion that proves orcs are cunts with or without demon blood, what more does it take?
>>
>>379254625
>self-defense
>they were invading
The fuck did he mean by this
>>
File: 1496203665443.jpg (25KB, 340x270px) Image search: [Google]
1496203665443.jpg
25KB, 340x270px
>>379244024
>play horde since the beginning
>tauren druid
>literally do nothing, ever
>known for elevators, totems, and best damn /moo
>become a gnomish engineer because fuck lore

There will never be another game that allows me to incorporate shapeshifting and silly gadgets for maximum keks. Slowly drifting on a parachute in bear form then hitting the turbo boots is really all I miss.
>>
>>379253832
Being eco friendly and using durable products saves you money. More money, better life.
>>
>>379256873
>tfw goblin engineer cause lol bombs
>tfw goblin boots would explode and destroy themselves
>tfw going to gnomeregan for the leper gnome ray
>tfw stunning/slowing flag carriers in WSG with out having to close the distance to melee range
>parachute cloaking from the cliffs in arathi basin and then landing a charge from mid air
>tfw I almost pefected doing it with out the parachute cloak

The chicken was a blessing and so were the mechanical babby dragons.
>>
>>379244728
Thats a lot of useless belts.
>>
File: IMG_1061.jpg (42KB, 900x963px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1061.jpg
42KB, 900x963px
>>379244024

There is literally no reason for the Tauren and the Blood Elves to remain in the Horde.
>>
>>379257734
The Purge of Dalaran by Jaina

Before that, the blood elves were litterally talking about joining back the Alliance
>>
File: Don't do the thing.png (633KB, 1339x1373px) Image search: [Google]
Don't do the thing.png
633KB, 1339x1373px
>>379257734
Jaina prevented that because of getting pissed from the sunreavers.
Funny thing is that there was another incident that happened from them after they came back that got covered up. Aether is just incompetent.

Tauren on the other hand really don't have a reason to.
>>
>>379250754
WHY DOES HE THE MASSSSSSSSSSSk
>>
>>379252817

What are you talking about? In the RTS Warcraft series, Thrall wasn't bad, Sylvanas wasn't bad (once she attained independence from Arthas), Cairne wasn't bad. They weren't with the alliance, but they were fighting to save Azeroth.
>>
>>379258780
Sylvanas was pretty cunty and even admitted to planning on betraying Garithos and probably would have done so even if Garithos was a reasonable person.
>>
>>379258780
orcs, trolls and undead were the bad guys in Warcraft II
>>
>>379253832

>nothing personnel kid
>>
>>379259045

WCII Undead =/= Forsaken.
WCII orcs/trolls =/= WCIII orcs/trolls.

It's like you guys only watched half the movie and want to act like fucking experts.
>>
File: 1493775176544.jpg (131KB, 1277x1242px) Image search: [Google]
1493775176544.jpg
131KB, 1277x1242px
>>379257418
>parachute cloaking from the cliffs in arathi basin and then landing a charge from mid air
Shieeet that's right. Haven't played since cata but I thought I remembered cloak parachuting. My favorite gadgets were the MC helm, teleporters, and my nigga Jeeves. Useless profession but damn was it fun.
>>
>>379259045
The undead were barely in WC2, you had deathknights and I'm pretty sure that's about it for undead representation in that game.
>>
>>379259130
Eh, the Warcraft III orcs are just the same orcs as those from Warcraft II, they only went out of drugs and realized they messed up
>>
File: 1496224655066.jpg (66KB, 720x707px) Image search: [Google]
1496224655066.jpg
66KB, 720x707px
OP here. Really happy with all the discussion, and surprised at how little derailing there has been. Thanks guys for some great perspectives, nostalgic stories, and overall good thread.

<3
>>
>>379259207
you're welcome, you Horde fiend
>>
File: 1356311081399.jpg (50KB, 400x533px) Image search: [Google]
1356311081399.jpg
50KB, 400x533px
>>379244024
Boo hoo Orcs cut down my forest.

Boo Hoo Elves caused the sundering of Azeroth.
>>
>>379255164
I laughed so hard when he got demoted to Monk Bodyguard/
>>
File: Rexxar_by_nimao-d5nqnrf.jpg (139KB, 900x719px) Image search: [Google]
Rexxar_by_nimao-d5nqnrf.jpg
139KB, 900x719px
>>379249835
new warchief should have been Rexxar, but blizzard has been doing their best to ignore him since vanilla launched
>>
>>379260446
>half-ogre numbers were small because the mothers were orcs most of the time instead of ogres and die in childbirth.
They didn't think this through did they? Even stupider considering this was an orc project.
>>
>>379261321
Blizzard loves retcons.
I fail to see the problem here.
>>
>>379261893
I mean the orc reasoning. This is also the reason when creating mules the female is a horse.
>>
>>379261969
There is no reasoning in good old rape.
>>
>>379262032
It isn't rape, it was literally an orc project to create better warriors.
>>
>>379244024
OP is some pink skinned pussy who couldn't even pick up a waraxe to honor the horde

Lok'tar ogar, we got some pointy eared tree-fucks to ruin
>>
>>379257832
Not quite. Lor'themar makes allusions to the PC because but no one else as it likely wouldn't go down well with everyone; chiefly Rommath who hates the Alliance and his compatriots from Kael's army during the blood elf campaign in TFT.
>>
>>379262558
Screw the Sunfury, they're traitors
>>
>>379263941
To be they weren't a part of the Horde until after TBC & it's their intel on the Mag'har which secured entry to the Horde for the rest at home. Seems most were under the impression they were still working for Illidan.
>>
>>379260446
>Rexxar
>warchief
His mindset is on par with Saurfang nigga
>>
Thinking about resigning. The belf starting zones alone make the game worth it and comes with a decade of nostalgia.
>>
>>379262072
Yes, and Orc women were forced to participate in it and die for it
>>
>>379268298
>and Orc women were forced to participate in it

don't forget the draenai
>>
>>379254830
They did have a trade agreement up until the twilight hammer false flag. The orcs wanted more than the nelves were willing to give
>>
>>379262558
According to Varian they had approached him with the possibility
>>
>>379252729
going back to being dead after being raised as a forsaken is literally having your soul torn from heaven and thrown into super hell
>>
>>379247636
T. goblin buisness owner
>>
>>379259207
>>379262907 /pol/ is here to shit up the thread, don't worry
>>
>>379270814

>live a virtuous enough life that gets you to heaven
>suddenly you're brought back into your old, decaying corpse with no memory of anything
>with everyone else trying to kill you again, your situation and superiors drive you to do evil things for your own survival
>die again and end up in hell this time

Sylvanas is literally feeding the population of Lordareon to the void lords or whatever the fuck is in hell.
>>
>>379253832
Yeah well too bad fuckass, your gains<Everyones elses survival.
>>
>>379271501
She dindu nuthin! Gotz nice rancid boobies an shieeeet! She immortul and all powerful and da bestiest eva!
>>
>>379270267
Quest text? If anything it would be Varian making the approach as it's his spies in Kun-Lai that witness Garrosh's feud with the belves.
>>
>>379254320
WARCHAFZ
>>
>>379248509
Those are not war crimes
Azeroth don't have a Geneva convention
>>
>>379248053
fuckin lore does not transfer between game universes, you fool
>>
>>379246420
Only like 2 tribes are ''good'' though.
>>
>>379248509
>Elves talking about war crimes
The reason there are so many types of elves are because war crimes and shit
>>
>>379271894
Relevant bit at 12:00
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=70AIowEbp_g

But you were right Varian approached them
>>
>>379259146
Even then Death Knights were basically just orcs crammed into a different shell
>>
Just remember, everything bad that's happened between the orcs, the humans, and all their friends is the Draenei's fault
>>
>>379272771
That ass tho.
>>
>>379273113
The ass was fat, I agree.
Thread posts: 209
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.