[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is it just me or is this hero completely useless. They made the

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 8

File: widowmaker-gameplay.jpg (43KB, 700x396px) Image search: [Google]
widowmaker-gameplay.jpg
43KB, 700x396px
Is it just me or is this hero completely useless. They made the most casual game of all time and then put in a hero who can only be good if you have aimbot tier aim
>>
>>379243058
>point at someone
>shoot until they're dead
How is this hard
>>
>>379243058
I wish she had the option for different ammo. The claw is useful but the mine is just okay. Would much rather have ammo that could slow enemies or make enemies split damage like chain lightning or something fun idk
>>
>>379243145
>have to wait for the shot to charge
>have to hit a tiny head on a character that runs, jumps, teleports, walks on walls, flies, fucks your mum, aimbots, wallhacks, etc
>>
File: P_scout_css.png (491KB, 1180x602px) Image search: [Google]
P_scout_css.png
491KB, 1180x602px
>>379243058
>aimbot tier aim
i think you need to practice a bit more
>>
File: 1486668645640.jpg (101KB, 957x960px) Image search: [Google]
1486668645640.jpg
101KB, 957x960px
She's not awful, but Mulan II: Escape to Africa does everything she does, but better. His scatter arrows are bullshit, and his sonic arrow is her ult on a faster cooldown, without taking an ult slot.

She's nice for picking off squishes, but I swear to god, I'm gonna strangle the next motherfucker that picks her in total mayhem
>>
>>379243058
if you are good at her you are doing great
if you are bad at her
fucking switch
because you are right
>>
>>379243506
>the shot takes less than a second to fully charge
>implying you must hit the head to deal damage
>>
Is it me or are there paid blizzard social media drones making complete shit OW threads every fucking minute?
>>
>>379243510
lol counter strike is fucking slow compared to OW my dude
>>
>>379244131
>>lol counter strike is fucking slow compared to OW my dude

i really wish i could go back to the days of SUPERHERO 99LVL WC3 + HOOKZ FAST XP HLDJ cancer that infested 1.6
>>
>>379243058
She's good against phar+mercy combos. New map apparently will have a lot of opportunities for widowmains.

She's also really strong on attack, get a few good picks and it is an easy roll for your team.
>>
>>379243889
You must hit the head to be usefull.
>>
>>379243442
probably better to just have a new hero than changing up current heros kits.

also mine is really good damage for flanking characters. I find it greatly increases my survivability on a genji / tracer with it up.
>>
>tfw counter sniping widow as IKEA
>>
>>379243506
>have to wait for the shot to charge
You don't have to fully charge the shot to one shot someone
>have to hit a tiny head on a character that runs, jumps, teleports, walks on walls, flies, fucks your mum, aimbots
It's the same as hitting a headshot with every characters
She's a strong pick against a squishy team, I play her regularly in GM and I'm doing fairly well
>>
File: ScreenShot_17-06-01_00-27-59-000.jpg (418KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ScreenShot_17-06-01_00-27-59-000.jpg
418KB, 1920x1080px
Why are Widowmaker "mains" the most autistic players in overwatch? You can't even ask them to switch off and pick something to work with the team without them going off on a full on aspie-rage and getting salty.

It makes ZERO sense why you only play one hero and refuse to switch no matter what in a class based game.
>>
>>379245553
I'm a widow main and I just mute voice/chat. I do however switch off when it is clearly not working. I don't play to lose.
>>
>>379245553
Why does it matter in QP?
Let him play what he want, the true autistic kids are the one who want a meta comp in QP
>>
>>379243058
she's not hard to play.

overwatch isn't even fast.
try playing any of the old fortress games if you want to play a difficult sniper class, especially TFC, yet I remember getting killed mid grenade jump from some of the better snipers.
>>
>>379246018
>overwatch isn't even fast.
lol k
>>
>>379245553
Widowmaker mains are the black people of Overwatch. Widowmaker mains probably always get shit and get asked to switch so they're probably sick of your shit.
>>
>>379246073
>>>overwatch isn't even fast.
>lol k
it's not.
>>
>>379246506
>>>>overwatch isn't even fast.
>>lol k
>it's not.
we doin this?
>>
>>379246589
It's slightly slower than half-life 2.
Half-life 2 isn't really a fast game. It's like medium speed.
>>
>>379245843
>I don't play to lose
>widow main
Thats quite the contradiction there
>>
>>379246073
In terms of movement speed it really isn't. It's like halo slow.
Teamfights can get pretty hectic though.
>>
>>379243889
>hit the body
>now their supports have ults

LUL
>>
>Playing widow in QP because why not
>doing pretty good and got gold elim/dmg/obj elim
>tfw our shitty soldier ask me to switch while trash talking
Why are shitter who main dps and can't aim are so autistic?
>>
>>379246773
lul does a character exist that can teleport around every 3 seconds in half life 2? no? the guy just walks faster lyl
>>
>>379246791
Don't be a cunt please.
>>
>>379243676
What's your luck in total mayhem on offense? I think I've only got 4 wins on that side after quite a few games.
>>
I feel like i have genuine neurological or vision problems whenever I try to snipe, I hate it
>>
File: 60f03.webm (3MB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
60f03.webm
3MB, 960x540px
Widowmaker is bad only because there is a whole lineup of heroes designed to prevent headshotters from winning the game

DVa and Winston especially can be used by a mediocre player to nullify a very good player. That's just the way Overwatch is, it's a social game. It's designed for people who play a couple hours per week in their offtime from work.

Activision doesn't want someone getting frustrated and quitting and not buying any more loot boxes, so there has to be a rock-paper-scissors counter to everything, including tens of thousands of hours of experience.
>>
>Play McCree
>Headshots for days.
>Play Widow.
>Suddenly retarded and can't aim worth shit because my vision is zoomed in which you would think helps
Why
>>
Alright lads, friend just bought me the game and I want to try it out

What are some fun characters to start with
>>
>>379247875
Genji is the only fun character accept no others into your life play only genji always play genji always play genji genji is all always play genji.
>>
>>379247557
Not that guy, but Mei is really good since you can stall like mad in overtime and then Ult to get the point clear.
>>
>>379247150
For a select few characters, being faster than the generally slow pace of the game is their strength, yes. If everyone were blinking around you'd have a point you fucking 14 year old.
>>
>>379243058
Holy fuck faggot everyone moves slow as fuck and has hurtboxes the size of Texas yet you can't get a fucking headshot or bodyshot if it's Tracer? The only reason she is weak is her charge time that doesn't allow for quick consecutive headshots and breaking down Rien shields
>>
I like ana because I like snipers but I hate when the shitters cant heal.
>>
File: 1494823481365.jpg (15KB, 500x333px) Image search: [Google]
1494823481365.jpg
15KB, 500x333px
>>379248320
>anas trying to heal someone right in front of her
>using the scope
>missing most shots
>>
>It's a hanzos arrow teleports 2 meters to the side to snapshot headshot you episode
>>
>>379243145
>i've never played ow

Okay buddy but next time you shitpost try to hide that fact.
>>
>"I've got you in my..."
>:snipes:

There's nothing more satisfying than headshotting people using their iwin buttons.
>>
>can snipe easily in other games like TF2
>In OW can't hit for shit with WM
Maybe i just suck, but it feels slightly off for some reason, can't really tell what it is
>>
>play orissa in 90% of games
>get asked to change constantly
>still have ~60% winrate with her

why won't people accept it
>>
>>379247874
Same for me
>play McCree, Zenyatta or other things that require aim
>headshot dings all the fucking time
>play sniper in any other fps
>hits all over the place
>play widow in OW
>suck rotten donkey dicks
I don't get it, but I suspect the charge time, I guess
>>
>>379249779
I think it's the zoom scaling default. I used to be an ace Sniper in TF2, but I can do fuckall with Widow while I can still bang out a lot of crits as McCree. I can't find a 1:1 setting either.
>>
File: 41186106_p0.jpg (632KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
41186106_p0.jpg
632KB, 900x900px
>>379243058
>parrots opinions
>is shit at videogames
Welcome to /v/ you should be right at home
>>
>>379243058
She's fapbait made to ensure to get free money from shithead wannabe weebs who have no self-respect, or fiscal responsibility.
>>
>>379247950
If they have Mei Reaper and Monkey buckle in for a 40 minute game.
>>
>>379243058
Woah it takes skill to be good?????
Thread posts: 53
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.