[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>tfw poorfag >tfw pick up games months or even years later

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: CgKW2u7W8AASc40.jpg (84KB, 600x674px) Image search: [Google]
CgKW2u7W8AASc40.jpg
84KB, 600x674px
>tfw poorfag
>tfw pick up games months or even years later
>enjoy the game despite getting spoiled and whatnot
>make a thread to discuss
>0 replies
>never see threads about it ever again

also

>pick up multiplayer game too late
>dead community
>0 active servers
>friends moved on from the game

it hurts, bros
>>
If its any consolation, most games that get discussed on released are just shitposting.

You're missing little poorbro

t. richfag
>>
>>379237130
I want to take advantage of Yayoi's poverty and make her do really naughty things for money
>>
>>379237130
I feel the same way, but recently I saved up for Rising Storm 2 and the new KOF game on PC, the latter specifically is going to be my "I'm still up to date with videogames even though I haven't had a real job in at least two years"
>>
>>379237130
In most multiplayer games you only have a 2 month window until it becomes circlejerking e-sports or retarded trolls on pubs so you aren't losing that much
>>
>>379237818
why is this allowed
>>
Yeah, MP games, forget it after the first month or two, especially on PC, where everyone just goes back to overwatch/moba's. Can't even get a match in a star wars game ffs
>>
>>379237130
>>tfw poorfag
>>tfw pick up games
I don't know that feel.
>tfw poorfag and can't run modern games anyway
now that's the stuff
>>
>>379238095
Because she's poor and an idol.
Wouldn't put it past her that she has already had sex with fat faceless old men and her producer just to get jobs
>>
>>379237130
I'm not a poorfag but I only buy games some time after launch because in the current state of gaming unless you are doing this you are playing a buggy mess with half the content
>>
>>379237130
Stop being poor.

t. followed this advice
>>
File: 1375251237985.png (43KB, 542x602px) Image search: [Google]
1375251237985.png
43KB, 542x602px
>pick up a multiplayer game too late
>dead community

Holy christ I fucking know that feel, and now it feels like Im too old to enjoy that new game hype, every game I buy just feels sour
>>
Yayoi is so damn cute, she truly is a miracle of the universe. I don't even see her in a sexual way, I just want to cuddle and feed her eggs
>>
Whore yourself out and become a wealthy lonely old man/woman's plaything.
ez
>b-b-b-but muh pride and self-image
you forfeited those the moment decided to use this site
>>
>>379238257
>>tfw poorfag and can't run modern games anyway
I'm not poor, but i'm not in the mood to purchase any new console or a higher quality PC
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.