[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I serve as an Aldrich faithful, because it is my only and last

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 6

File: Majestic.gif (2MB, 540x300px) Image search: [Google]
Majestic.gif
2MB, 540x300px
I serve as an Aldrich faithful, because it is my only and last possible way of serving my truly pledged liege, Gwyndolin.
>>
>>379234836
>they never explained what the fuck the deep was
>>
>>379234962
They don't explain shit, they dole out info through item descriptions because the story doesn't matter. Character motivations don't matter.

Its all just a set up for interesting locations and cool enemy/boss designs.
>>
File: 1481066721011.png (250KB, 775x586px) Image search: [Google]
1481066721011.png
250KB, 775x586px
>OP loves traps
ahahahah what a homo!
>>
>>379234962

If I had to guess, the "deep" just relates to that abyss goop you see all over Oolacile and the Ringed City. His soul says

>When Aldrich ruminated on the fading of the fire, it inspired visions of a coming age of the deep sea. He knew the path would be arduous, but he had no fear. He would devour the gods himself.

and in the Ringed City, we see large parts of the city literally sinking into that stuff. Maybe he imagined some age where the whole world would have sunk into it. It would explain his general gluttony, since the locusts seem to delight in feasting on things as they melt in the goop, and he's become a literal pile of goop that eats things.
>>
>>379234836

So rather than serve, say, the Blue Sentinels which are more in line with the will of Gwyndolin and carry on his intentions, you are instead going to serve the monster which has desecrated Gwyndolin's home and made the chamber which once honoured Gwyndolin's beloved Princess of Sunglight into its lair? The monster whose servants held Gwyndolin captive before his sacrifice and which now wields his remains like a fleshy puppet?

If you were truly loyal to Gwyndolin, you would ally yourself with literally any other faction in the game.
I daresay Gwyndolin would think of this as the worst betrayal possible.

As for me, I still like Nito-sama.
>>
>>379236269
technically Aldrich is eating that boipucci so it might be in line with what OP truly wants
>>
>>379234962
the deep was from bloodborne universe, compare aldrich's soul text to the deep sea rune's text from bloodborne and you'll see
>>
>>379236476

Yeah, I guess that makes sense.
>>
File: 1463783169492.png (278KB, 633x489px) Image search: [Google]
1463783169492.png
278KB, 633x489px
>>379236269

>Blue Sentinels
>When you can literally join the Blades of the Darkmoon
>>
>>379237427
our Company Captain is the cutest
>>
>>379234962
The deep is what happens when humanity is accumulated and left to stagnate. It's basically the Abyss except the abyss is humanity going wild and chaotic.
>>
Why is the Deacons of the Deep boss room so unused? What were they planning?
>>
>>379237427

...can you? I forgot.
I only played DaSIII once and I'm Darkwraith4lyfe
>>
>>379237991
That was Aldritch's tomb.
>>
>>379234836
>not a Blade
end
yourself
>>
Dumbass goop boss gets raped with Silence and a flaming stick.
>>
File: 56787.jpg (229KB, 629x1000px) Image search: [Google]
56787.jpg
229KB, 629x1000px
Why aren't Blades and Faithful fighting for control of anor londo? swear to god not a single souls game reached it's full potential
>>
>>379237427
How are the two any different, besides when you're able to join them?
>>
>>379238541

There's not a fight to be had.
Aldrich and Sully have already won.
>>
>>379238541
Also if you pay fucking attention, there are no Blades of the Darkmoon left. You are literally the last one if you join the covenant
>>
>>379234836
I just thought the deep thing was cool.
>>
File: Archdeacon_MCDonnell.jpg (153KB, 772x991px) Image search: [Google]
Archdeacon_MCDonnell.jpg
153KB, 772x991px
>>379234836
I worship it to honor our lord and saviour, the 'Donnell.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.