[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Sony's conference is just going to be weebshit garbage

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

>Sony's conference is just going to be weebshit garbage

Fucking LOL. I guess we can all just not even consider them competing at this year's E3. It's MS and Nintendo's show now.
>>
>>379232642
This is such weak bait, holy shit.
>>
>MS
>Having a show

Nice bait.
>>
>>379232642
>Layden outright refused to comment on whether or not From and Sony Japan Studio are appearing at E3 this year

Good or a bad sign?
>>
>>379232642
>weebshit
thank fucking god, sony is saving gaming
fuck dudebro games and babyplay
I literally bought a ps4 to play the cutest fucking doujin-creating technicolor uguus my wallet is capable of getting me.
>>
>>379232642
>E3
>weebshit
Nigger they save that stuff for TGS. E3 is 90% western AAA devs.
>>
File: slip.png (65KB, 337x224px) Image search: [Google]
slip.png
65KB, 337x224px
it's not.

It's going to be third party deals
Uncharted/Horizon DLC

Days gone. Another souls clone and that's it.

No mention of Vita or VR.\

And a teaser of PS5 that isn't even in development.

According to Neogaf.
>>
>>379232642

So sony won?
You obviously dont know the market.
>>
>>379233748
>>379233787

>Sony Interactive Entertainment America president and CEO Shawn Layden is teasing “some big announcements” for Japanese games at E3 2017.

>“That’s super important for us,” Layden said. “I think a lot of Japanese developers lost their way chasing the mobile games yen, if you will, but they’re coming back to console in a major way. And speaking of, we’ll have some big announcements at E3 in that precise vein.”
>>
>>379233787
Except Sony themselves said there's going to be multiple big announcements of Japanese games at E3 idiot.
>>
>In other news, Layden confirmed to Time that Sony’s E3 2017 pres conference this year will follow the same format as last year, being less of a press conference and more of a software showcase. “The crowd will only have to suffer I think in aggregate 90 seconds of me,” he joked. “And in the middle will be all the games

Lol, Sony's already lost. Last year's show was one of their worst, and this was a year Nintendo didn't even announce anything and MS announced all their Xbox One games would be on Windows 10
>>
The Nips have been fucking killing it this year. Sony knows what's up and they're taking advantage.

Does this mean we get Monster Hunter on PS4
>>
>>379232807
You expect anything else on neo /v/?
>>
I like MS's fancy hardware, but I'm still waiting on those games. Am I to expect them just pull out a smoking gun over the next few months?
>>
ff9 remake when
>>
>>379232642
>jap company
> having weeb games

nigga you stupid. its their culture
>>
>>379232642
at least it will have some fucking GAMES. I don't give a fuck about who makes it, I just want me some good FUCKING exclusives to play. MS hasn't put out shit, and Nintendo has LITERALLY 1 (one) game.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.