[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So why exactly did she try to kill heihachi? What did she mean

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 6

File: 1485517204291.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1485517204291.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
So why exactly did she try to kill heihachi? What did she mean when she called him "scum" and said that her clan was all about killing scum like him? Why the fuck would her family send her to his fathers doujo to have her trained there? Why didn't she abort kazuya when she wanted to kill him afterwards anyways?
>>
>tekken story

go online and become a real man you scrub
>>
File: 1487274027331.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1487274027331.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>379232506
Ask me in a week.
>>
>>379230902
>Why the fuck would her family send her to his fathers doujo to have her trained there?
she was a sleeper agent
>>
>>379232696
basically this
>>
>>379232696
>>379232784
So why did her clan want to kill heihachi? What did he do wrong?
>>
>>379232861
what didn't heihachi do wrong is the better question
>>
>>379232623
best of luck to you my console friend, it's nothing but green pastures here on the PC side. i'm 400 online matches in and maybe one out of every twenty fails to connect and less than ten in total have diconnected me mid-game. it really is baffling that they fucked up where it mattered most because it's not like most of us had high expectations for the port. also some issues with matchmaking in general as I get matched against koreans and mexicans with three bar connections even if i have my setting on 4 and above or 5 only. game is god tier and i'm sure you'll agree when this shit gets sorted out.
>>
>>379232861
He's the descendant of a fucking demon thingy. She probably wanted to kill them all.
>>
File: 1483180851884.gif (2MB, 400x310px) Image search: [Google]
1483180851884.gif
2MB, 400x310px
The story is pants-on-head retarded and makes no fucking sense if you think about it even a little. Harada has finally gone and turned the story into a clusterfuck. Best not to pay attention to it anymore. Which is painful for me because I've been playing since Tekken 1 and thoroughly enjoyed the story up until about Tekken 4.
>>
>>379232923
One of you arseholes said she was send as a sleeping agent. He was a small lad at that time and his hobby was working out with his new waifu. Even the throwing kazuya off a cliff stuff happened after he killed her in self defense.

>>379233041
What fucking demon thingy? When was this ever mentioned? She brought the devil blood into his family.
>>
>>379233145
Ever heard of Jinpachi?
>>
>>379233041
No, Kazumi was the one with the devil gene. It makes no goddamned sense that a sleeper agent is calling someone else scum when they're the ones infected with Satan AIDS. It also makes no fucking sense that a sleeper agent would actually sleep with the fucking enemy and then get knocked up by said enemy. It's about as retarded as Nina infiltrating a wedding as the bride. Everyone and their mother would instantly know the bride isn't who she says she is. On the count she's a different fucking person
>>
>>379233251
Wasn't he just some mercenary or something who led an army and betrayed his lord to found the jew company that heihachi was the boss off?
>>
>>379233268
It's a shitty story after 20 years of retcons, what do you expect? But Jinpachi has the devil gene and he's Heihachi's father.
>>
>>379233404
Then why doesn't heihachi have the devil gene?
>>
>>379230902
It makes no fucking sense.
She says the she needed to kill Heihachi because he was going to doom the world, but he turned "evil" because she tried to kill him and forced his hand to kill both her and Kazuya
>>
>>379233473
That's been the thing forever. He's the only one in the 4 generations without it.
>>
>>379233404
it's already been established Jinpachi was just possessed by an evil spirit. The devil gene is indubitably on the side of Kazumi's family.
>>
>>379233608
Then what fucking reason does she had to kill him if he doesn't carry the same fucking aids she has? And what's her fucking deal for breeding with him? What was her great plan there? Killing her own son that she didn't need to have after killing his dad?
>>
>>379233608
He doesn't have it peroid.
Lars exists to prove that he doesn't have the gene.
>>
>>379233693
Harada needs to be fired, he clearly has no idea what he's doing anymore.
>>
>>379233693
It's quite retarded. I know, right?

It feels like people disliked Azazel (of course they did) and Harada decided to get back to the Mishima family in retarded ways. First Jun in TTT2 and now this. In T8 we may get Jinpachi's wife or Jin's gf.
>>
>>379233857
I think I can understand harada. In t8 they'll explain that heihachis family actually has the angel gene in them, then they bring angel back and ressurect heihachi as angel heihachi.
>>
>>379233954
Don't joke about that. I can see it happening
>>
>>379233857
>First Jun in TTT2 and now this
Jun being brought back for a non-canon game was fine and Jin's ending were pretty great.

>>379233954
Fuck that.
Give the angel gene to Lars and make him more relevant to the main plot.
>>
>>379234105
Don't worry. Also those crystals in devil kazumis skin where obviously because he busted a nut inside of her and injected the angel gene into her so they'll manage to have her reborn as an angel aswell.
>>
Why exactly was Akuma apart of this again? Do they even explain the favor?
>>
>>379234219
"kazumi saved me from almost dying once" or some shit
>>
>>379234219
Akuma had no relevance to the plot other than Harada being a bitch boy to Ono.
>>
>>379234219
>dude let's include Akuma in the game but instead of making it as a joke, yet balanced character, let's make him have the most screentime
>>
>>379234345
This shit pissed me off to no end. Akuma got more screen time than 90% of the rest of the cast. Harada needs to go jump off the nearest cliff.
>>
>>379233383
That's the thing. His line was seen as a bunch of honorless fucks who would screw the world just to make some cash. Lo-and-behold, guess what fucking happened?
>>
What's up with all the big nip games trying so hard to be serious all of a sudden? I want campy back, DmC and RE7 and MGSV and FFXV and now Tekken 7 have proven that no one wants this tryhard shit, we want ludicrous, over the top "what the fuck was that?" kind of nonsense.

I mean for fuck's sake Tekken 3's story was centered on this god damn alien that the Aztecs worshipped because he was so fucking good at fighting or some shit. Heihachi wanted to kick its ass so he could become the greatest fighter so he announces the third tournament to bait it but instead Ogre gets its ass kicked by... Paul? And then Heihachi gets his scientists to steal some of its blood and splice it into him but oh wait it doesn't work because he doesn't have the DEVIL GENEā„¢. Tekken 7 in comparison is way too political with its whole warring corporations and big war and public image and melodramatic reporter waaah I lost my famree bullshit.

It's a shame the character episodes are so bad, too. I went into the gallery and bought a bunch of endings from TTT2 and T6 and they were so much more enjoyable than anything in this game. At least the multiplayer is good as fuck on PC so I'm not complaining because buying a fighter for the offline content is pants on head retarded but I won't lie and say it's not entertaining at the very least. Either ditch the story and give the game a better arcade and online roster or put some more thought into what you're doing, don't half ass it because you think the game *should* have one so the casuals don't complain but you don't want to bother making it good.
>>
>>379235450
They want the western audience
>>
>>379230902
>Fighting game story.
Who fucking gives a shit.
>>
>>379236919
t. tourny fag who ruined SF V
>>
>>379235450
Have you seen the other character side story things? They're campy as fuck

Tekken 7 still has a fuck load of camp, I mean just look at Paul and Bob.
>>
This is the first Tekken I've actually followed the story for, but does anybody ever actually check to make sure the people they've thrown off a cliff or blown up actually end up dead? Nina survives a building exploding and it doesn't even seem like you were supposed to be surprised by it.
>>
File: 1482730736679.jpg (105KB, 720x540px) Image search: [Google]
1482730736679.jpg
105KB, 720x540px
>>379239580
>Jack-7's ending where he gets a monthly allowance of $25
>>
Tekken story after 4 was awful. The moment Jin becomes "evil" to save the world is already a travesty

>>379240931
They always fucking come back. Kazuya came back after he got thrown into a fucking volcano. I'll bet Heihachi will be in the next game too
>>
>>379235450
I always loved Heihachi's endings in the previous games. He was such a mustache-twirling villain and seeing him have a serious story feel so bizarre
>>
File: Capture.png (46KB, 468x630px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
46KB, 468x630px
>>379234219
Akuma's kind of got a rep for being in games he doesn't belong in. He's had more crossover/guest appearance than actual cannon SF appearances.
>>
>>379230902
>>379233537
Heihachi was always evil, which is why he went into arms manufacturing. It's meant to show you how cruel and merciless he is when it comes to might is right.

Look the dude beat the shit out of and tried to kill a defenseless child.
>>
>>379247037
That happened after he found out that his wife had the devil gene, he threw him off the cliff to see if he'd survive and if he had the devil gene himself.
>>
>>379246780
>doesn't list X-Men COTA
>>
File: Capture.png (143KB, 926x723px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
143KB, 926x723px
>>379247651
That's in the Cameos section.
>>
>>379239580
And the character customization
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.