[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Funny >Smart >Nice to the other survivors >Has whacky

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 5

File: Bg_rochelle.jpg (6KB, 185x175px) Image search: [Google]
Bg_rochelle.jpg
6KB, 185x175px
>Funny
>Smart
>Nice to the other survivors
>Has whacky catchphrases
>Better than Zoey in every way

Can we just admit that she's so widely hated simply because she's a black woman?
>>
>>379217459
Dear god anon why are you even playing L4D2 maps?>>379217459
>>
>>379217459
>hated
really?
>>
>>379218987
this, I've never heard of anyone hating her. More people hate Ellis than her I think
>>
>>379217459
>>379218987
>>379219090
I think he means that she's the least chosen character?
>>
>>379217459
shes annoying and not hot like zoey
>>
>>379217459
>has whacky catchphrases
but people don't pick her because she's a black woman and most people naturally either want to play someone who represents them or at least they somewhat related to. she's not hated though
>>
>>379219418
But black women are (probably) l4d's lowest demographic...
>>
>>379219573
Basically this. If you even begin to consider Rochelle as anything more than subhuman you clearly have a hard time determining what separates us from the beasts we tame. Listening to her for more than five seconds will give you permanent hearing damage.
>>
>>379219714
>not particularly snarky or witty yourself
>usually pick Nick
Is it so weird to just pick whoever makes for the most fun choice?
>>
I'm just going to choose Coach though
>>
File: Coach.gif (218KB, 254x144px) Image search: [Google]
Coach.gif
218KB, 254x144px
>>379217459
>Funny
Women in general aren't funny, but I did get a chuckle out of "SWEET LINCOLN'S MULLET." I get the feeling she was supposed to be a southern Aunt Jemima type. Pity they made her a shrill skinny bitch.
>Smart
No evidence of this
>Nice to the other survivors
I like how she treats Coach and Ellis, but her distrust of Nick was unwarranted.
>Wacky Catchphrases
Yes, how randum ecksdee exclamation point x3
>Zoey
Zoey is prettier, more lovable, and interesting story wise. The father/daughter relationship she has with Bill really knocks her out of the park. Francis and Louis' also benefit from Bill's leadership, they're deep hatred for each other always took a backseat to Bill's orders. And in a way it brings them together.

I didn't get the same feeling from Coach and Rochelle. Half the time it felt like Nick was George, Ellis was Lenny, Rochelle was motherly protective of Ellis and Coach was the ever hungry, indifferent papa.

Different dynamics, different effects, I guess.
>>
>>379217459
Coach and Ellis were top tier.

Only edgy kids played Nick.
>>
Didnt she have a bunch of her lines cut?

L4D cast > L4D2 cast anyway
>>
File: 1485866736005.png (214KB, 480x460px) Image search: [Google]
1485866736005.png
214KB, 480x460px
The only L4D survivor I ever remember getting hate is Ellis, and even then most people liked him. Rochelle was ignored, but not hated. They should have done more with her being a rookie freelance reporter though.
>>
>>379222406
Francis and Louis dont hate each other, it just good old banter
>>
File: I spy a faggot yonder..jpg (203KB, 600x796px) Image search: [Google]
I spy a faggot yonder..jpg
203KB, 600x796px
>>379217459
>Annoying voice.
>Annoying dialogue.

This is the only reason she's hated. Everyone fucking loves Coach, and he's black.
I remember on release day, I spammed Laugh on all characters, because their voice acting was so genuine and jolly, it just made me happy.

But not Rochelle. Rochelle's voice actress should fucking quit the industry.
>>
>>379223815
You remembered wrong. Rochelle was hated.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X_ofPZhSWwA
>>
>>379219714
This is why I always pick whoever is closest to a 14 year old Korean girl
>>
I regularly pick Rochelle just so I can use her laugh to taunt the other team when they fuck up.
>>
Coach=Nick>Ellis>Rochelle

Coach was always my favorite character
>>
File: 1471283026167.jpg (248KB, 960x952px) Image search: [Google]
1471283026167.jpg
248KB, 960x952px
>>379224368

>liking a nigger
>>
For me it's because

>takes any damage
>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Coach is the best survivor and if you disagree you're fucking wrong
>>
>>379217459
she's so annoying
>>
>>379223739
The dialogue that you can't say normally were her best lines. For some reason they decided to hide them away and give us shitty lines.
>>
>>379217459
She's a Mary Sue.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.