[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hironobu Sakaguchi(final fantasy creator) teasing new game, reveal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: tQ7Pc1K_d.jpg (60KB, 640x721px) Image search: [Google]
tQ7Pc1K_d.jpg
60KB, 640x721px
Hironobu Sakaguchi(final fantasy creator) teasing new game, reveal on 22th

Based on this image what do you expect the game to be like
>>
cute girl (male) getting BLACKED
>>
>>379215613
Forgetable
>>
>>379215613
phone garbage
>>
Trash like all his other games
>>
Final Fantasy: Dark Souls
>>
>>379215713
Wrong since he said his next game is on console
>>
>>379215613
an Xbone game. he still hates Sony right?
>>
its not gunna be kickstarter is it?
>>
>>379215804
took them long enough.
>>
>>379215613
It's final fantasy 7-2. It's a sequel to ff7, and it will be the 3rd installment of the remake series, continuing after the lifestream stopped the meteor, but without Advent children or Vincent's spinoffs as Canon. It will deal with searching for Jenova's origin and take us beyond planet Earth. It's actually an ARPG sci-fi space game. It will be about 4 girls on a spaceship exploring desert planets with inexplicably built roads on them and gathering summon materia to defeat Jenova's ancestor.
>>
File: 1496347545297.png (812KB, 805x927px) Image search: [Google]
1496347545297.png
812KB, 805x927px
>>379215804
>d
>>
>>379215613
I expect it to be a JRPG
>>
It won't be Dragon's Dogma 2, but it'll be like whatever Dragon's Dogma 2 turns out to be.
>>
It'll be a shooter set in a world full of dragon statues, other than that it's a pretty standard shooter.
>>
File: 1496454716624.gif (2MB, 494x331px) Image search: [Google]
1496454716624.gif
2MB, 494x331px
>>379215613
I wanna ____ that dragon!
>>
Underwhelming.
>>
Breath of fire
>>
>>379219137
oh wait, breath of fire is capcom. my bad
>>
>>379215613
reminder that The Last Story was better than any final fantasy game
>>
>>379218994
shit taste m8, it's a crap design, doesn't even have legs
>>
>>379215613
>22th
>>
>>379215938
He was going to make the last mobile game he made into a full console game.
>>
>>379215613
Better than anything Sqeenix has produced since the dawn of PS3. If Gooch has one last good game in him I'll be shitposting it in every FFXV thread ever. If he doesn't I'll be pissed for a bit, but not a lot, the guy still had an incredibly stellar run.
Firing him because of one ambitious fuck-up was the worst decision SE has ever made. Businessmen are dumb as fuck sometimes.
>>
>>379220815
>firing him for bankrupting the entire studio to make shitty movies was a mistake
If Enix didn't buy Square out they would have ceased to exist. I don't know how any business could keep a person who was that negligent.
>>
>>379220815
Sakaguchi literally forced a buyout of the company he worked for to be a necessity.
>>
>>379221423
>>379221673
Squeenixcucks have arrived, I see. Daily reminder that they continued to make shitty CG movies and that their games' quality and profitability have fallen dramatically since Sakaguchi's departure from the studio. One really shitty move can't overturn the fact that he was the only big moneymaker director in that shithole company and they've fucked up royally by ousting him out.
>implying that Lost Odyssey wouldn't have been a much better FF XIII
>>
>>379222272
They continued to make shitty movies because they literally invested over 100 million in developing a cgi studio.
They had to try and do somethinf with it instead of calling it a lost cause and failing to recoup any money from the endeavour.
They also made shitty games after he left because they had literally no money to make game, so all their projects were forced to be on a shoestring budget.
Get Gooch's cock out of your ass before you reply faggot.
>>
>>379215613
Shin Megami Fantasy
>>
Penultimate Tall Tales
>>
>>379215613
Oh, great. Either yet another female mc or yet another story that revolves around some idiot female childhood friend/little girl that needs to be saved.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.