[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that if you quit games before they are done you

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

Daily reminder that if you quit games before they are done you are the fucking scum of the gaming community.

Why do these faggots even play in the first place? If you are going to quit whenever you find yourself losing, you aren't having fun playing the game itself.
>>
>>379193953
>my mom MY have
>MY HAVE
>gaming community
Back to high school, edgeboi
>>
I quit whenever the enemy is already victorius but refuse to end the game just for his fun
>>
>>379194110
I didn't make the image, but way to stay on topic.
>>
I quit if a game starts boring me. Its whole point is entertaining me so if it's not good enough to do that for its entire length then it's time to uninstall.
>>
>>379193953
Some games just get boring midway

I couldnt finish Persona 5, I tried but I couldnt
>>
>>379193953
This is a shit thread, we could have had an SJW or braap thread instead of this worthless trash
>>
>>379194889
Yeah the whole point got lost.
>>
I didn't quit, I just got bored and wanted to try the hundreds of other games I wasn't sure if I liked. Besides, a little time off can be good for you.
>>
Some people are not having fun if they are losing, and they quit. Yes, they are scum, but you are going to have to deal with it. This is human nature, and if you are going to deal with other people in life, then you have to be prepared to deal with human behavior instead of incessantly whining about them on an image board.
Grow up, kid.
>>
does conceding count as quitting?
>>
>>379194335
You posted it, you own it now, my friend.
>>
>>379195690
only to autists

if you concede through menus it's fair even though finishing is preferable, it's the retards that unplug/alt+f4 out of sheer rage that should be executed
>>
File: 1489203740444.webm (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1489203740444.webm
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>379193953
I've finished 400 games on steam

I dismissed about fifty for being too old clunky or bad

Another fifty are endless online games

You don't have to play a game you don't enjoy but try to beat most of them
>>
>>379193953
Why does every fucking person have anxiety and depression now? Do schools not teach basic human emotion and how simply feeling sad or nervous every once in a while means doesn't mean your a fucking train wreck who needs professional help?
>>
>>379193953
>Community

I'm so sick of that word, kys
>>
>>379193953
>my mom my have
Murrican education Ladies and Gents.

>>379195950
What game!?
>>
>>379196009
Because most kids grew up in households or public schools where admission of having a mental illness was akin to saying you're basically an incorrigible psycho one bad day away from a lobotomy.

Meanwhile you could be an alcoholic and nobody beats an eye because it's normal.
>>
>>379193953
>If you are going to quit whenever you find yourself losing, you aren't having fun playing the game itself.
i quit when the game isn't fun
i quit hl2:ep2 when they shoved that shit ass car in my face again
fuck that shit
>>
>>379196009
Might be because the world is inherently shit except for like 2000 people, and you are made to be productive and propagate the same shit life for everyone else while being funneled media that promises that someday you can get "there".
>>
>>379196009
>>379196431
Nowadays everyone is raised believing that chocolate milk is healthy and they can drink it whenever they want, but then they realize that they are ugly and worthless.
>>
>>379193953
>my mom my have
she raised a retard
>>
File: 1486741802972.png (78KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1486741802972.png
78KB, 500x500px
>>379193953
>buy/pirate game
>i dont like game or game sucks
>stop playing
wow i must be a terrible person
>>
>MY HAVE
>>
>>379194468
Same happened to me but I pushed through and finished the game, you didn't miss that much. The ending is kinda generic JRPG stuff.
>>
>>379193953
It's polite to concede when the skill difference is such that it's boring for both parties,
>>
>>379193953

There's a difference between the average CS/LOL/MMO zombie that plays the same shit 8 hours per day and someone that actually find new and old video games interesting as a hobby. Poorly written stuff like this just piss over the first and alienates the second. Have a good day.
>>
>>379196950
That's just a lie perpetuated by normies to make the ugly kids uglier so they can continue to belittle them long into adulthood.
>>
>last level of trials of the luremaster in IWD 1 for 2 months

I just can't bring myself to fucking finish it
>>
>>379193953
I quit from boredom not difficulty
>>
>>379193953
I have enough commitments in life that actually matter.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.