[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

All they have to do is release a Kingdom Hearts 3 and Final Fantasy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

All they have to do is release a Kingdom Hearts 3 and Final Fantasy VII Remake trailer and they win E3. Just that easy
>>
>>379174673
>t. Weeb Sonnyggers from 2006-2017

I'm beginning to think it's never gonna happen bros
>>
File: 1491833829565.png (288KB, 480x550px) Image search: [Google]
1491833829565.png
288KB, 480x550px
>>379174673
>all they have to do is fuck up the franchises that made them money.
>>
>>379174673
Who cares about some trash episodic remake that isn't anything like the original. I'm just here for KH3 news.
>>
>>379174673
Reminder

https://www.khinsider.com/news/Nomura-Shimomura-Joint-Interview-for-KH-Orchestra-8752
>Do you plan on participating in the overseas performances?
>TN: As many as I can. I want to go to Singapore. The LA performance is around the same time as E3, so there's a good chance I'll make it to that one too. I'm not sure about the others. (To Yoko Shimomura) You're going, aren't you? On your own dime?
>YS: There's no way I can afford that! (laughs)
>>
>>379175087
How is Yoko strapped for cash?
>>
>>379175632
That's what you take away from it?

https://www.khinsider.com/news/Famitsu-Interviews-Nomura-on-KINGDOM-HEARTS-3-HD-2-8-FCP-Unchained-X-6667
>Now, how FF7 Remake coming along?
>Nomura: I know I haven't given any information in a while, but please rest assured that work is moving forward steadily. We are currently getting specifics ready for the next information release, and just like we've done with KH2.8 this time, we plan to bring a whole lot out in one go instead of dribs and drabs, so please look forward to it. I am looking forward to the reveals myself.
>>
>>379175729
It just strikes me as odd that Yoko can't afford to travel to different events. She should be rich
>>
>>379175632
>>379175957
Maybe she's just frugal.
>>
File: IMG_2834.jpg (135KB, 1198x828px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2834.jpg
135KB, 1198x828px
>>379176106
I hope she is just joking because that's sad and depressing. If she can't afford to travel then that means she gets paid jack shit for her godly music
>>
>>379175027
Nomura is making it so it'll be good
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.