[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So now the switch has a few games on the eshop, which ones are

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_1305.jpg (95KB, 750x423px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1305.jpg
95KB, 750x423px
So now the switch has a few games on the eshop, which ones are worth playing?

>No Zelda
>No Mario kart
>No snek pass
>No fast RMX

What are the ones no one talks about?
>>
>>379169817
Kamiko
>>
I don't have a Switch yet but I'm looking at all of these
>Snipperclips
>Shovel Knight
>Wonder Boy: The Dragon's Trap

and these that are supposed to be out soon, like within a year
>Hollow Knight
>Shantae: Half-Genie Hero
>Splatoon 2
>Sonic Mania
>Sonic Forces
>Xenoblade 2
>Bloodstained
>>
>>379169817
Few games? There's like 55 games
>>
Puyo Puyo Tetris
Blaster Master Zero
Voez if you haven't put money down to buying songs in the mobile version
Wonder Boy
Kamiko
Disgaea 5
Shovel Knight Treasure Trove
Garou: Mark of the Wolves
KoF 98
Waku Waku 7
Samurai Shodown IV
Neo Turf Masters

To name a few.
>>
i'm waiting for splatoon 2. kamiko seems comfy but i have other games in that style to finish first.
>>
>>379170808
>>379170118

My first thought on kamiko was Zelda clone. Is it really that good?
>>
>>379170959
It's a decent simple puzzle-action game for $5.

To me it feels abit more like an Ys game, but the puzzle elements certainly are more Zelda-like.
>>
>>379169817
Graceful Explosion Machine
World of goo it's cool too of you've never played it... Has some neat wagglan
>>
Wonder boy

Game is tough as fuck, loving it though, good for small bursts
>>
The switch has games, but they are all games I can play right now. I almost went to buy the Switch yesterday but then I saw from all the games I couldn't play and the switch had to offer, only MK8 interested me.
>>
>>379170808
I was looking into Voez. maybe I'll get it soon
>>
File: 1362194864229.png (135KB, 334x428px) Image search: [Google]
1362194864229.png
135KB, 334x428px
>Trying to find the "hidden gems" on an empty console.
It was funny when sonydronies did it on the Vita, it'll be funny when Nutendo losers do it with the Switch. Serves you right for early adopting.
>>
>>379172584
>he bought a WiiU
>>
File: do you hear about videogames.png (217KB, 290x346px) Image search: [Google]
do you hear about videogames.png
217KB, 290x346px
>>379172823
CEMU my senpai.
>>
Thumper is really good if you don't already have it on Steam. It works great as a portable game.
>>
>>379169817
??? Is that a floating switch?
>>
Last Nintendo device I bought was gameboy color like 15-20 years ago. I've been thinking about getting Nintendo products again but I haven't bought Switch yet since I heard there are no Pokemon games for it yet. Have they released any yet? Not brand new of course, I mean the ones made for 3DS.
>>
>>379172823
>Smash 4
>Mario Maker
>3D World
>Mario and Luigi U
>Mario Kart (Deluxe botched game balance)
>Captain Toad
>Wooly World
>Dong Freeze
>Kirby: Rainbow Curse
>Breath of the Wild
>Hyrule Warriors
>WW and TP HD
>Splatoon
>Pikmin 3
>Starfox Guard (Can be purchased separate)
>Pokken
>Tokyo Mirage Sessions #FE
>Xenoblade Chronicles X
>Nintendoland
>Fatal Frame
>Bayonetta 1 and 2
>Wonderful 101
>Monster Hunter 3U
>Lego City Undercover
>Tekken Tag Tournament WiiU Edition
>Rodea (Wii game packaged as a WiiU game)
>Pushmo World
>Runbow
>Fast Racing Neo
>Affordable Space Adventures
>Good selection of 3rd party Indies
>Also picked up a few wii games I missed (Bit.Trip collection, Tatusnoko vs Capcom, etc) because of true backwards compatibility
>Pro controller is top tier
>WiiU Gamepad surprisingly comfortable and great for games in bed
>Gamecube adapter is the best peripheral of all time, doubles as an easy ticket to playing Dolphin with the correct controllers solo or multiplayer
>Entire Zelda library available besides ALBW and the CDI games
>The only console currently capable of good DS emulation because of the touch screen
>Easy as fuck to hack, just have to connect to the internet
>Easy to load games onto your WiiU>Bunch of games worth looking at once you can grab them for free (Either because rarity shot the price up or because the price was always too much) like NES Remix 1+2, Game and Wario, Devils Third, previously Lego City Undercover, Yakuza, and anything else Japan only, etc.)
>Best options options to expand memory on a Nintendo console (3rd party external powered hard drive vs SD card on Switch and 3DS) I added two terabytes of storage to my WiiU, most I can add to a switch is a few hundred gigs, maybe less if Nintendo's SD card support is as bad as it was on the 3DS

Call me when the Switch has a fourth of the offerings of the WiiU, and they've fired Kimishima.
>>
>>379173572
Most of those aren't even Year 1 though.

Wait 4 years for Switch to build up to that library size.
>>
>>379173572
I agree the Wii U was great in the end, but

>4 years
vs
>3 months

Is your brain okay, anon?
>>
Thumper if you don't have a VR headset. HD rumble makes it better than PS4/PC versions IMO
>>
File: 12535123.png (17KB, 300x181px) Image search: [Google]
12535123.png
17KB, 300x181px
>>379172942
Go the fuck back to r e ddit you insufferable turd
>>
Is that Frontiers game from ArcSystems any good?
>>
>>379173572
>triggered
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.