[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Welp I guess I just fell for the sony meme and got myself one

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0201.jpg (18KB, 512x288px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0201.jpg
18KB, 512x288px
Welp I guess I just fell for the sony meme and got myself one of these.

What are some must play games on it /v/?
>>
DMC4 SE
>>
Horizon: Zero Dawn
>>
Ape Escape 4
>>
Go ahead.

Get bloodborne, enjoy a dark souls copy at a blazing fast 20 fps on some ass resolution.

Then you are free to sell it for a new gpu.

Oh and persona.
>>
>>379165367
There are a few good games. The Last of Us, Bloodborne, Dark Souls 2 and 3. That's about it. Enjoy, they're great.
>>
Bloodborne
>>
Nioh
>>
Any slim owners here? I read multiple reports saying it overheats.
Is that true?
>>
I fucking hate this generation.

I want to play Bloodborne because I like Lovecraft's stuff and DeS/DaS, but literally nothing else on that console interests me even a tiny bit.
And to get the best player experience I'd have to dish out $100 more for the pro so it BB runs somewhat more stable....

...I fucking hate this.
>>
Bloodborne, Nioh, Nier Automata if you haven't played it yet
>>
Yakuza 0
Tearaway
Dragon Quest Builders
World of Final Fantasy
Nioh
Ratchet and Clank
Persona 5
Last Guardian
Gravity Rush Remastered and 2
Uncharted 4
WipEout Omega Collection (out tomorrow)
>>
>>379166167
Just go with the slim. Everyone already knows the pro isn't worth it ffs.
>>
>>379166167

all it does for bloodborne is reduce framerate stutters when stuff loads in
>>
>>379166031
On the contrary, it heats less than the og ps4. Everytime a ps slim is released there's this rumor that it overheats, God damn it
>>
Uncharted 4
Infamous
Ratchet and Clank
Bloodborne
Then kill yourself and play remasters
>>
I just got one a few days ago, too.
Never owned a PS before now. Usually PC gamer.
The first game I got was Bloodborne.
I'd played it at school so I already knew it was excellent.
The Uncharted Collection is on the way from Amazon (got it for $5)
Figure I'll pick up The Last of Us for $20 at Walmart
Gonna wait for Nioh to drop to $40
FFXV gonna wait to drop to $20
Will probably end up getting all the exclusives or else I'll feel like I've wasted money on what could have been an SSD or something.
>>
>>379165672
Never ever
>>
File: pc gaming.gif (2MB, 315x365px) Image search: [Google]
pc gaming.gif
2MB, 315x365px
Bloodborne and Persona 5.

That's all it has, and P5 is also on PS3.
>>
>>379170174
I wouldn't advise getting TLoU remastered but Walmart will pay you to take it. Yesterday I bought the bioshock collection for $30
>>
>>379170174
I can recommend The Last of Us if you are able to get into the narrative.

If you are one of those gamers who can't get into the narrative i would warn you that the first couple of hours will be rather boring from a gameplay perspective but it will shortly after pick up.
Oh and also play on Hard difficulty.
>>
>>379165367
Here's what I got so far:
Horizon
Nioh - Currently playing
Dragon Quest Warriors II
Persona 5
Bloodborne GotY
Kingdom Hearts 1.5 + 2.5
Kingdom Hearts 2.8

Debating on whether to get
Nier Automata
Dragon Quest Builders
Ratchet and Clank
Uncharted collection and 4
Disgaea 5

Nioh will take me forever since I suck.. already building a backlog on a console I got two months ago. Life is cruel.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.