[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what games do you guys play during fasten. i always play Final

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 8

File: cfgndn.jpg (147KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
cfgndn.jpg
147KB, 1280x720px
what games do you guys play during fasten. i always play Final Fantasy 10 . got 4 weeks and cant eat anything so playing this masterpiece kill most of the time till the sun goes down and we can eat
>>
Does fasting really change up your regular schedule that much? I just get even more productive and efficient since I cut out meal times during the day.
>>
File: 1374507_t.jpg (15KB, 200x168px) Image search: [Google]
1374507_t.jpg
15KB, 200x168px
>>379163230
well besides work i realy mostly only go to the gym but since that is out of the question now i realy have too much time now .
>>
>>379163639
You ever tried working out maybe just a couple of hours before breaking fast? Pretty exhilarating and really gets you into the mood for a meal though it takes a lot of getting used to.
>>
>>379163093
Kill yourself like you jihadist bros, you mudslime subhuman.
>>
>>379163781
well your right. i heard theres a running app that plays like a zombie game
>>
File: FFX-2_box.jpg (142KB, 256x366px) Image search: [Google]
FFX-2_box.jpg
142KB, 256x366px
huh, I'm fasting and playing pic related. I believe they accidentally made a masterpiece with this. maybe they were running purely on boner fuel during its development? the battle system is one of the best in the series.
>>
>playing games while you fast
I usually just go out and do some raping. Like a normal muslim.
>>
File: 1446705648925.jpg (44KB, 500x294px) Image search: [Google]
1446705648925.jpg
44KB, 500x294px
>>379163824
>>379163976
you call that bait. phatethic
>>
>>379163824
Give me your address my man, I'll hook you up.

>>379163945
Yeah, a bit of light cardio to start with would be a good idea. I've been doing it for a few years now so the exhaustion doesn't hit me like a truck anymore. Still gets me hungry like a bear though.

>>379163976
I'd rather rape pixels though. Fucking normie piece of shit.
>>
>>379163976
muslims don't own the act of fasting
>>
File: 08b.png (564KB, 500x738px) Image search: [Google]
08b.png
564KB, 500x738px
>>379163969
true that. but the monster in the arena are kinda overpowerd . i realy enjoy the job systems especialy in ff5
>>
>>379163093
I'm pretty sure gaming is haram.
If isis caught u playing vidya, they'd bomb you and your entire house.
>>
>>379164293
>implying isis faggots are true muslims
lmao
>>
>>379164293
Nah my man though there are some extremely conservative groups who'd try their best to convince you of that. Gaming, specifically, can't be haram without television, movies and even paintings being haram. Their entire argument always falls apart when you bring this shit up.
>>
File: shaheen.png (806KB, 549x734px) Image search: [Google]
shaheen.png
806KB, 549x734px
>>379164293
also shaheen from tekken is well liked in the middle east my man
>>379164446 100% right ahki
>>
>>379164446
Isnt music haram?
If music is haram you can make the argument that all media is haram.

Makes sense, you gotta live a real shit life in this world for the promise of eternal life and 72 virgins amirite?
>>
>>379163093
Muslims seem to be more bro on average than wh*tes based on my experience going to kebab shops.

But you really gotta stop blowing yourselves up and mowing people down in your trucks of peace though.
>>
File: Pirate's_Curse_Shantae_Portrait.png (108KB, 302x499px) Image search: [Google]
Pirate's_Curse_Shantae_Portrait.png
108KB, 302x499px
>>379164997
for your info . you may not know this but bellydances come from the midle east and there are alot of song in the middle east too . and even instuments that are mostly used there globaly .

congrats .! this has been the worst bait of the day
>>
>>379164997
Nope, not even music is haram and there's not even a compelling argument for that one, just shit those conservative groups literally make up on their own without even backing from the holy book. Sure, you could argue that everything in a religion is made up but hey, at least, for us, it's contained in the holy book that's remained unchanged for 1400 years. Then, we have these shitheads like ISIS and other conservative groups like Tabligh who just make shit up to support what they think is best for Islam. Imagine if the Puritans, Luddites and shit going around trying to start shit, that's basically what's going on. If you keep to the book through and through though? You'll learn that even the Prophet loved music and entertainment and has never put down any hard restrictions on them, ever.

>>379165223
>But you really gotta stop blowing yourselves up and mowing people down in your trucks of peace though.
Ain't that the fucking truth.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.